[Official] Member sightings thread

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Watch out... He may hack you <rolling eyes> lmfao!!
hqdefault.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don’t ghey me bro, not my fault yer growler smells like whale shit, bet yer gusset is green!
Awwww... are you mad dude? You are a beta cuck.. the type I can't stand to be around... Think you're a big shot online... Too bad I remember you making a thread how you'd like to go balls deep in a lady boy... FUCKING FREAK FAGGOT!!!... Big shot here, but you were a laughing stock whiner at the "old site" Although I'm sure you're not fooling these people.. .. This site and you aren't worth my time.. so keep trying to suck BF's balls.. I'm sure when he feels satisfied that you've done the job to his liking... he'll give you your elite status back...Ya know.. since this site and that status is all you got... see ya fuck stick... forum boy.. LMAO!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t ghey me bro, not my fault yer growler smells like whale shit, bet yer gusset is green!
Awwww... are you mad dude? You are a beta cuck.. the type I can't stand to be around... Think you're a big shot online... Too bad I remember you making a thread how you'd like to go balls deep in a lady boy... FUCKING FREAK FAGGOT!!!... Big shot here, but you were a laughing stock whiner at the "old site" Although I'm sure you're not fooling these people.. .. This site and you aren't worth my time.. so keep trying to suck BF's balls.. I'm sure when he feels satisfied that you've done the job to his liking... he'll give you your elite status back...Ya know.. since this site and that status is all you got... see ya fuck stick... forum boy.. LMAO!!!
First off, don’t start with “are you mad dude?” Then go into a spasm of hate, you fat sweat! You literally sweat like fuck...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
First off, don’t start with “are you mad dude?” Then go into a spasm of hate, you fat sweat! You literally sweat like fuck...
Go fetch a towel then Forum boy
flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

6ojp.gif