[Official] Member sightings thread

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Scoundrel Vagabond needs his eyes ripped out
I'm very glad to have helped out in the 'what should I burn stink with today because I lack my own creativity' Dept sir

FlashyEachAngora-small.gif
well done Grasshopper .
You literally copy everything I make a habit of saying... Huge fail! How can one supposed grown man be such a retarded bitch?

Stinkyfinger uses every gif, word and quip effectively used against him as if they were his own and confirms this each time he mimics (and compliments) us. He's that child who's still learning, sees that cool kid in class wear something new, talk a certain way, etc.. and the next day, he's parroting him, wearing his hat sideways, walking like or whatever. God, he must've been such a cringey kid.

He is the ultimate wit and intellect thieving copycat.

Hey Stink, I've got some sobering news for you.
You're like the simple village peasant who steals King Arthur's sword while he sleeps then runs into battle laughing like the confident fool who gets cut to shreds in two seconds, lays there bleeding and thinks,, "WTF, MAN!?".
C'mon.. just because you can swipe our material doesn't mean you got the noodle to use it right. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm just sayin', life will be easier for you if you just accept this reality, okay? Great! :)
Now..

051343132ef40a134090746e9737ba52c93999-wm.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lmao

.. All ... those ......... fucking words!!
200.gif

giphy.gif

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: :LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL1::LOL1::LOL1:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ummm ....

no

You're a windbag, it's what you do..like I said, you're the BastardFactories answer to the question nobody asked .. constantly interjecting your polished turds of wisdom, you're quite fascinating really, watching a bloated fahgitt in his natural habitat ....

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ummm ....

no

You're a windbag, it's what you do..like I said, you're the BastardFactories answer to the question nobody asked .. constantly interjecting your polished turds of wisdom, you're quite fascinating really, watching a bloated fahgitt in his natural habitat ....

Are you mad? I stepped in shit by the way so get shining. It IS in your blood, eggplant.:LMAO:
You can't win, man.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm the CHAMPION!!
images

..Now go have a smoke, tell mom to cook you up a P B an J ..I think there's a Star Trek episode on .

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Okay, now that hurt..
I tuned on the TV and there was no Star Trek on :Hmmm:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Then get back in the basement and finish making 'Uncle movies'

What thoughts go on in that degenerate mind of yours? If were to enter it I'd need the following:
crucifix
holy Water
wooden stakes
mallet
bleach for my eyes
lock picks to free all the wee ones from their cages

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Ummm ....

no

Rage on R. Kelly! :LMAO2: I can feel your anger!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Stinkyfinger whenever he spies children out his dirty windows... What a weirdo!
XtLdh43.gif

I hear you can cool drinks with that cock of yours..considering it's been in your dead frozen old lady .. sickO ...

The ole' ICEPICK bahahahahahahaaaaa

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
As long as they don't stir up to much shit though I think Bastard had said ..