[Official] Member sightings thread

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
After slipping his house-arrest ankle bracelet to then flee and elude the law, Toronto has employed these as school busses to transport its precious wee ones around, pending Stinkyfinger's recapture.
Armored-School-Bus--12924.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
After slipping his house-arrest ankle bracelet to then flee and elude the law, Toronto has employed these as school busses to transport its precious wee ones around, pending Stinkyfinger's recapture.
Armored-School-Bus--12924.jpg
e322a7ab970764d9543a8d24aca4f83e.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Look at Stinky, waving that gay pride flag at me lol.
I knew you were full of shit, but holy fick man

U.S. plush toilet paper use wiping out Canada's forests, flushing away the future: report
The report gave failing grades to the leading toilet paper, tissue and paper towel brands for using only virgin fibre pulp, mostly from Canada’s old boreal forests

tp-1.png

The voracious use of toilet paper in the United States — with the average American using almost three rolls each week and major manufacturers spurning alternative fibres — is destroying Canada’s forests and causing widespread environmental damage, two international environmental groups say.

A report on tissue paper use gave failing grades to the leading toilet paper, tissue and paper towel brands for using only virgin fibre pulp, mostly from Canada’s old boreal forests.

“Forests are too vital to flush away,” says
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, released Wednesday by Natural Resources Defense Council and Stand.earth, international nonprofit environmental organizations that cooperated on the study.

The report hammered the three biggest tissue producers in the U.S. — Procter & Gamble, Georgia-Pacific, and Kimberly-Clark — over their big, recognizable brands such as Charmin, Cottonelle, Brawny, Bounty, Kleenex, Angel Soft, Quilted Northern and Viva.

“None of their flagship at-home brands contain recycled materials or alternative fibres, and each company misses other key commitments necessary to ensure their products do not come at the expense of the boreal forest,” according to the report.

Polished turds of wisdom indeed.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at Stinky, waving that gay pride flag at me lol.
I knew you were full of shit, but holy fick man

U.S. plush toilet paper use wiping out Canada's forests, flushing away the future: report
The report gave failing grades to the leading toilet paper, tissue and paper towel brands for using only virgin fibre pulp, mostly from Canada’s old boreal forests

tp-1.png

The voracious use of toilet paper in the United States — with the average American using almost three rolls each week and major manufacturers spurning alternative fibres — is destroying Canada’s forests and causing widespread environmental damage, two international environmental groups say.

A report on tissue paper use gave failing grades to the leading toilet paper, tissue and paper towel brands for using only virgin fibre pulp, mostly from Canada’s old boreal forests.

“Forests are too vital to flush away,” says
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, released Wednesday by Natural Resources Defense Council and Stand.earth, international nonprofit environmental organizations that cooperated on the study.

The report hammered the three biggest tissue producers in the U.S. — Procter & Gamble, Georgia-Pacific, and Kimberly-Clark — over their big, recognizable brands such as Charmin, Cottonelle, Brawny, Bounty, Kleenex, Angel Soft, Quilted Northern and Viva.

“None of their flagship at-home brands contain recycled materials or alternative fibres, and each company misses other key commitments necessary to ensure their products do not come at the expense of the boreal forest,” according to the report.

Polished turds of wisdom indeed.
Globalist companies based in the US are world suppliers and based in other major cities around the world so a little unfair in your approach... I hate the fuckin destruction of this planet but the human race keeps on wasting...

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's an outrage I'll talk to Mr.Cottonelle and Mr.Scott , I'm working on a solution as we speak , seriously this really is a crock of shit , ruining the forest so our asses can get pampered !

50edcc1c-7652-470d-afe0-1b830ac40900.png
d3c34f789054b9819a016621e3cfdbe6

Gimme a squeeze, baby! :Cheers:
kojak02.jpg

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
That's an outrage I'll talk to Mr.Cottonelle and Mr.Scott , I'm working on a solution as we speak , seriously this really is a crock of shit , ruining the forest so our asses can get pampered !

50edcc1c-7652-470d-afe0-1b830ac40900.png
d3c34f789054b9819a016621e3cfdbe6

Gimme a squeeze, baby! :Cheers:
kojak02.jpg

" if it's yellow , it's mellow , if it's brown flush it down " tell em Telly sent you

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
stinkyfinger
cQSxUF9_d.jpg
Just look who 'liked' that post ... :LMAO2:

Bahahahahahaaaa it makes a feller' proud when 3 dopey twats huddle together for warmth in each others arms of tears .....

Not to obvious is it ?? LMAO

ok i looked at who liked it and they r 3 very well liked ppl - not only by me but by almost everyone so whats your point?
tbh i dont mind u so much but y dont u stop being an asswipe and asking 4 it