realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
@MasterBlaster complaining at the club

104.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you wouldn't have quoted that previous post, I would have had no idea who you were talking to. GOOD JOB.

quoting someone makes it show up in their notifications so they can reply w/o having 2 do the @username 2 get their attention

Dx_kpapWsAAvl0A.jpg
?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone who needs constant notification updates needs to get a life. Think about that before making your snappy retort.
drinkbeer.gif
see how fast u got the msg tho?
btw, sailor, a snappy retort would by me would be calling u a semen 3rd class dick swabber
Dx_kpapWsAAvl0A.jpg
popeye?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone who needs constant notification updates needs to get a life. Think about that before making your snappy retort.
drinkbeer.gif
I’d rather get a notification than stumbling upon a post aimed at me 3 weeks later... Oh wait you’d rather waste time searching for relevant posts?

ughh hes so dreary until the UPS man delivers a guitar then he lights up lol 'hey everybody look what i got!!' :))))
loool

X

xXx
Site Supporter
1452_f.jpg
Owls again (:

Jus jokin' rT ... don't run for your PLEASE ASS BOX ME! book of insults and start

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's what it's come too, how the fuck does someone treat another with even the slightest degree of decency when they've said the thing's you 'people' have spewed .... actually you can fuck off !!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's what it's come too, how the fuck does someone treat another with even the slightest degree of decency when they've said the thing's you 'people' have spewed .... actually you can fuck off !!

so what ur saying is that your 'aaaahahahahahas' r not real when it happens then
i saw the levels u stoop 2 in 2015 but u deserve respect?
ur starting another fight btw - gtf over it already lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Look in the mirror you sad fuck! Are you proud at the things you’ve said to me? What a fuckin hypocrite, quit crying and be happy! Impossible as it is...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Look in the mirror you sad fuck! Are you proud at the things you’ve said to me? What a fuckin hypocrite, quit crying and be happy! Impossible as it is...
Of course I'm proud...when some dick like you thinks it's okay to say what he says he gets slapped ...look back nitwit, see if ONCE i SAID ANYTHING FIRST (regarding a thing said about your parental unit )..if you find I'm wrong show me and I'll donate $50 to the site you fraud of a human being ......

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course I'm proud...when some dick like you thinks it's okay to say what he says he gets slapped ...look back nitwit, see if ONCE i SAID ANYTHING FIRST (regarding a thing said about your parental unit )..if you find I'm wrong show me and I'll donate $50 to the site you fraud of a human being ......
You never have slapped me, I genuinely have never felt anything other than sympathy for you, you suck at forums... Listen, I’m not wasting any of my time going through your decrepit posts to find something suitable, fuck you! I’m over it!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Well I’m less of a “fraud” for fucking you off! You’re the cunt that laughed in the background about my loss and it took you less than a minute to use it against me when your ass hurt! I weeded you out as a cunt years ago and you haven’t changed... I might belong on the internet but you’re always fucking on it... SIMP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
How is it possible you're so dense ? were your parents drug users ? You said the worst SO I SAID THE WORST smfh ... just be a man for ONCE in your goddam life and acknowledge the truth...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck it!! Sometimes I've got to realize the quality of human being I'm talking too