Okay. Its time for civil war.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Dove wants to start a civil war over drag queens. Maybe she should check with @Blazor. Make sure they're on the same page before they kick off their war.

Is your husband that afraid of us? What a pussy. I hope you peg him extra hard tonight for that.

OK. That made no sense, but that's typical for you.

You aint the brightest tulip in the bunch either, hun. But I will pat you on your head for trying. You try so hard.

iu

LOL. OK, Einstein.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Even Caskur can set her issues with me aside to see what I'm saying and defend what's right.

There is NO excuse for this shit.

Everything I argue is in direct opposition to fascism. Yeah.....I stand firm that children should be protected from adult content and shouldnt be targeted for what is really leftwing political indoctrination.

Fucking sue me. Apparently this means I just "hate and fear teh gaaayys!!" *eyeroll*
admin threatened to kill me tho

got that fucker reel guuud :LOL3:

He would never get close enough to any of us.
He claims at Cocks Be Tasty to be a gun man himself. He should get on his little flinstone 4 wheeler and peddle his way all the way here so I can hand him a beer and then blow his fucking brains clear out the back of his skull
you are soo manly! gosh is all that testosterone heavy to carry around?

tenor.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Even Caskur can set her issues with me aside to see what I'm saying and defend what's right.

Everything I argue is in direct opposition to fascism. Yeah.....I stand firm that children should be protected from adult content and shouldnt be targeted for what is really leftwing political indoctrination.

Fucking sue me. Apparently this means I just "hate and fear teh gaaayys!!" *eyeroll*

He claims at Cocks Be Tasty to be a gun man himself. He should get on his little flinstone 4 wheeler and peddle his way all the way here so I can hand him a beer and then blow his fucking brains clear out the back of his skull

tenor.gif
you're so girly, do those man boobs fall to the ground when you remove your bra?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

tenor.gif
You fukin faggit, you want it all in your ass, dont you! Aidsman loves him a heavy load!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I was a Golden Glove in Junior High, I'll fight everyone in this thread!

:Excited5:

I took Martial Arts for 8 years, taught the class, taught police officers, you wouldnt stand a chance lol.
Oh Boi

now he's gonna tell you about all those Mouth to Cock killer techniques he learned in those navy showers

He'll have you curled into a fetal position in no time

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@Blazor admin was big mad earlier. Wanted to come get me with his potato peeler and all

I guess he went and warmed up some scotrum tea and relaxed a bit before returning

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You guys either dont care about children or what they get exposed to or you do. It's that fucking simple.

If grown ass adults refuse to acknowledge the problem with introducing CHILDREN to something like DRAG?

That is so incredibly fucked up. No one should give the slightest SHIT if people like you guys use NPD manipulation tactics to bully and shame people into compliance with anything like this.

Fuck wokeness, fuck "drag for kids", fuck CRT, fuck the racist "anti racism" cultural marxists ideology of hate. And fuck the left wing.

Since the "right wing extremism" narrative is already being built, we really should just get that party started. No clue what's stopping anyone. These people are not interested in unity or rational civil discourse so the only left is radicalism and violence.

I dont know about you guys.....but I dont want to live in the shit being forced on us.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

PEW PEW PEW!

HA HA!

We really should show up where these "drag for kids" events take place and block doors, berate and fling feces and rotted eggs at those who try to make this okay.

Find out which parents bring their kids to this shit and dox them as the demented perverts they are. Make sure they get investigated every month.

Since none of you people want to talk like rational people who care about the country, I hope the right wing adopts left wing tactics. That's clearly the only way left, isnt it?

We should do the same shit your ilk does when they want their way.

I think it's a failure on behalf of militias that since the government isnt protecting tax paying citizens from riots they havent shown up to cream rioters. Hopefully that changes.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

PEW PEW PEW!

HA HA!

We really should show up where these "drag for kids" events take place and block doors, berate and fling feces and rotted eggs at those who try to make this okay.

Find out which parents bring their kids to this shit and dox them as the demented perverts they are. Make sure they get investigated every month.

Since none of you people want to talk like rational people who care about the country, I hope the right wing adopts left wing tactics. That's clearly the only way left, isnt it?

Yeah. A fiery but peaceful protest. Why not

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

PEW PEW PEW!

HA HA!

Their language is violence and gaslighting.

That's how we need to start speaking. They dont hear civil discourse.

Every drag queen not cool with this needs to feel empowered to tell them NO

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

PEW PEW PEW!

HA HA!

Yeah. Admin was feeling all violent and frisky with me earlier until he lubed up and took a shower with some random black guy he met at the grocery store

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

PEW PEW PEW!

HA HA!

Yeah. Admin was feeling all violent and frisky with me earlier until he lubed up and took a shower with some random black guy he met at the grocery store

Violet Chachki posed buck fucking naked with a ten year old "drag kid".

Everyone responsible for that should be burned in the streets.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin, how many ways have you managed to kill a man with your favorite rubber butt plug?

Pete buttigeig wants to know

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

PEW PEW PEW!

HA HA!

Violet Chachki posed buck fucking naked with a ten year old "drag kid".

Everyone responsible for that should be burned in the streets.

Sew admins mouth and anus closed

For him that’s a fate worse than death

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@Blazor admin was big mad earlier. Wanted to come get me with his potato peeler and all

I guess he went and warmed up some scotrum tea and relaxed a bit before returning
He was gonna hit me with the 4 position cock strangler

that’s a navy shower move for those of you not as familiar with the inside of a man’s rectum as he is

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
On some level, they know that the gun control Utopia they envision will never come to fruition so long as the Second Amendment exists. Rather than try and campaign against it on grounds that it’s outdated or unnecessary–admittedly, grounds they’d lose on–they’re trying to claim it’s racist instead, even going so far as to manufacture any evidence they can.

Yet these are the same people who routinely ignore the well-documented fact that the gun control they love so much actually does have racist roots. It was created to disarm black men and women in order to prevent them from defending themselves from racist attacks. The early version of the Klan didn’t particularly care to have their targets being able to fight back

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jesus.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
You can always tell when you've made Lil Buddy cry, when he runs away in tears and opens a Call Out/Trophy thread in your Honor.

2yra1u.jpg

"I'm a Big Boy Now!" Stubby