Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Stubby where's the beef stick?

beef02-420x560.jpg

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
We got a whole forum full of tough boys, one has lots of bullets, one can beat up cops, one even owns a shot gun....it's getting dangerous out here on the info superhighway!

giphy.gif

Hold me somebody, I'm scared!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't understand why anyone would take their child to see a Drag Queen. What purpose does it serve?

THANK YOU.

Finally a sane response.

I believe that Drag Queens and all other LBGTQIA, whatever, people should be left alone to live their lives - no discrimination or harassment. However, I don't believe in exposing children to anything as bizarre as drag queens and transgenders as part of parenting. They will encounter things as they grow up. All of us did.

I also don't believe that anyone in that community should be a topic for parents to discuss to scorn them either. That's just as wrong.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We got a whole forum full of tough boys, one has lots of bullets, one can beat up cops, one even owns a shot gun....it's getting dangerous out here on the info superhighway!

giphy.gif

Hold me somebody, I'm scared!

You are all turned on, aren't you?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't understand why anyone would take their child to see a Drag Queen. What purpose does it serve?

THANK YOU.

Finally a sane response.

I believe that Drag Queens and all other LBGTQIA, whatever, people should be left alone to live their lives - no discrimination or harassment. However, I don't believe in exposing children to anything as bizarre as drag queens and transgenders as part of parenting. They will encounter things as they grow up. All of us did.

I also don't believe that anyone in that community should be a topic for parents to discuss to scorn them either. That's just as wrong.

So basically you are a normal thinking person.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

THANK YOU.

Finally a sane response.

Exactly

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well look at that.

Lily woke up on the right wing extremist side of the bed this morning.

Lulz.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

THANK YOU.

Finally a sane response.

I try to use common sense. I don't see any benefit to children.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

THANK YOU.

Finally a sane response.

Hey all you are showing right now is that you are willing to be reasonable and empathetic and you are not so radicalized that you wouldnt speak up for children.

Common sense isn't very common, sadly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

THANK YOU.

Finally a sane response.

Hey all you are showing right now is that you are willing to be reasonable and empathetic and you are not so radicalized that you wouldnt speak up for children.

Common sense isn't very common, sadly.

I think it's a lot more common than you believe. The people that hold radical positions are a vocal minority that get a lion's share of the media because one side, or the other, wants to score points in culture wars that are just driving Americans apart. I don't fall for that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tolerating faggotry in the mainstream got us here. Shoulda been executing faggits for ass ramming each other in the privacy of their own dojo's for hundreds of years. The Iranians get it right when they toss ACTUAL faggits off buildings. Like I say, all muhzies aint all bad.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tolerating faggotry in the mainstream got us here. Shoulda been executing faggits for ass ramming each other in the privacy of their own dojo's for hundreds of years. The Iranians get it right when they toss ACTUAL faggits off buildings. Like I say, all muhzies aint all bad.

You're position is intolerable.

I have gay and lesbian acquaintances that believe that children ought not to be exposed to any of this.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have gay and lesbian acquaintances that believe that children ought not to be exposed to any of this.
I've no doubt of that. All you kweirdo tolerating peeps need to remember this: If drag queen story time would have been held in 1980, the parents would have flipped their shit, assaulted anyone associated with it, and the tranny would have done a stint in jail.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I've no doubt of that. All you kweirdo tolerating peeps need to remember this: If drag queen story time would have been held in 1980, the parents would have flipped their shit, assaulted anyone associated with it, and the tranny would have done a stint in jail.

Fun!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lotus hates men so much she wants little boys to learn how to tuck and dress like women at an early age so they never become men.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lotus hates men so much she wants little boys to learn how to tuck and dress like women at an early age so they never become men.

I don't know that I believe that at all. I read some of her stuff before I put her on ignore, she didn't come across as a man-hater. She seemed to exchange posts with male posters like a normal poster, sometimes at odds with them and other times in agreeably.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I don't know that I believe that at all. I read some of her stuff before I put her on ignore, she didn't come across as a man-hater. She seemed to exchange posts with male posters like a normal poster, sometimes at odds with them and other times in agreeably.
She only posts agreeably to the feminine / gay males like admin and holiday or to child molesters like seamajor

Truth

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She only posts agreeably to the feminine / gay males like admin and holiday or to child molesters like seamajor

Truth

She seemed to share snarks about those she doesn't like with people of any political bent. If she doesn't like someone, she apparently shook hands with the devil, NAZIs, etc. and joins forces.

I don't know if that makes her a man-hater that makes her support exposing children to adult themes.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Truth

She seemed to share snarks about those she doesn't like with people of any political bent. If she doesn't like someone, she apparently shook hands with the devil, NAZIs, etc. and joins forces.

I don't know if that makes her a man-hater that makes her support exposing children to adult themes.
She’s a sleeze with zero morals

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Truth

You have a strong opinion. Have you never been friendly with her?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Truth

You have a strong opinion. Have you never been friendly with her?
I can’t be friendly with animals who think like her