Okay so who else

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Suspects Sindys businessman weekend boyfriend is married with a family?

I cant be the only one who thinks this.

The emphasis on sex and how Sindy stresses the importance of always being "fun" for this guy just stinks of mistress to me.

In this case misteress? You get what I'm sayin.

LOL this smacks of womensavers or wherever it was that Bigly found you at originally.

We first ran into eachother on LoveShack. It's still around, too.

I used to read that forum when my marriage was in the shitter. BAD move lmao

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I get so much shite for all this PI I supposedly post about MYSELF but I challange anyone to find a single post where I've explicitly detailed any sexual encounter I've ever had.

Even with Big. I've never hardly said a word.

I'll sometimes say some words about my feelings towards others.

But I've never intimately exploited anyone.

I think that says someone is trying to prove something.

Can you spell "villianizing" correctly first?

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I get so much shite for all this PI I supposedly post about MYSELF but I challange anyone to find a single post where I've explicitly detailed any sexual encounter I've ever had.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Those are Doveisms, yo.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The emphasis on sex and how Sindy stresses the importance of always being "fun" for this guy just stinks of mistress to me.

LOL this smacks of womensavers or wherever it was that Bigly found you at originally.

Yeah none of those boards are a healthy place to be if your marriage is in the shitter. I get the whole support thing but people feed off eachother a lot.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
T

Yeah none of those boards are a healthy place to be if your marriage is in the shitter. I get the whole support thing but people feed off eachother a lot.
They are a good place to go to be alone though.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Flynn, goddamit! It's "villiaNINzing."

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Flynn, goddamit! It's "villiaNINzing."

You have to always have the NIN.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I fell in love with Reznor's genius when I first heard the soundtrack to Quake and David Lynch's Lost Highway.

Go, Trent, go!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I fell in love with Reznor's genius when I first heard the soundtrack to Quake and David Lynch's Lost Highway.

Go, Trent, go!

Right?

I've loved him since middle school. Its definately gotten me through some rough times.

One of my first concerts was NIN and Bowie. It was amazing ♡

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Lucky you. Never saw NIN live.

Along with Byrne's Stop Making Sense, some of NIN's filmed concerts are the best rock vids I've seen.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Go, Trent, go!

Right?

I've loved him since middle school. Its definately gotten me through some rough times.

One of THOSE girls. I hope you spared some time for classic metal too though. The 90s were sort of rough from that perspective...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Go, Trent, go!

Right?

One of THOSE girls. I hope you spared some time for classic metal too though. The 90s were sort of rough from that perspective...

I went through my 90s goth thing. Lol.

Of course I always loved metal. I saw Pantera a few times.....before they all started dying. I've seen Metallica. Megadeth. Motorhead.

I've seen Type O Negative a few times. I just posted the story about how I ended up in the same room as Peter Steele and got to talk to Kenny Hickey.

I always loved NIN but I was never big on Ministry... and I was never a Manson fan. I didnt hate him, some of his songs are okay. I was just never a FAN.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Here's a free flag you can throw at people instead of grammar kopping all the time. It's less work than typing the same thing repeatedly.

english-difficult.jpg

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Go, Trent, go!

Right?

Of course I always loved metal. I saw Pantera a few times.....before they all started dying. I've seen Metallica. Megadeth. Motorhead.

I've seen Type O Negative a few times. I just posted the story about how I ended up in the same room as Peter Steele and got to talk to Kenny Hickey.

I always loved NIN but I was never big on Ministry... and I was never a Manson fan. I didnt hate him, some of his songs are okay. I was just never a FAN.
The most modern I got was probably White Zombie. I am afraid to ask, but as a Michigander did you listen to ICP...lol...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Go, Trent, go!

Right?

The most modern I got was probably White Zombie. I am afraid to ask, but as a Michigander did you listen to ICP...lol...

Oh yeah.

Especailly around Halloween. I hate rap but back in the 90s they were known for horror core rap. So it had its place.

I wasnt like a FAN though. I dont really enjoy rap. I was never a "juggelette" but I know people who are :LOL3: an old friend of mine actually grew up and married Shaggy 2Dope LOL. I see thier family pictures with thier kids. Shes a nurse. Her family just doesnt talk about what he does bahahaha. Both of these guys are shockingly normal.

They are no Iggy Pop or Alice Cooper. Or Aretha. We disowned Madonna a long time ago. We dont expect people from other states to appreciate these guys lol.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Here's a free flag you can throw at people instead of grammar kopping all the time. It's less work than typing the same thing repeatedly.

english-difficult.jpg

For someone like myself, for whom English is a second language, the Bard's tongue can be rough to plough through fom the trough of from the bough.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

ROTFLMFAO!!!

english-difficult.jpg

For someone like myself, for whom English is a second language, the Bard's tongue can be rough to plough through fom the trough of from the bough.
Fuck off...you’re perpetually tongueing anus you brown fuck!

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

He's married to his company, making money and we both work... that's why we see each other mostly on weekends. We talk or text every day. It must really be bothering you that I'm having way better sex than you've ever had. And that you settled for a loser and have to live in some condemned trailer with your mom and six kids. Meanwhile I'm living the high life and you ain't. :Happy5:

I didn't date anyone for over two years before I met HIM over a year ago... I used to go to a nice park near his place and smoke weed and think... I need to meet someone who lives down here.... and I did! Right away I knew he was the 1... handsome, smart, successful, kind... So I did everything with love from the start and seduced him! :) I've never had anyone look at me and kiss me the way he does. Plus he's a hot beefy, muscular, masculine guy to snuggle up. I totally love HIM and always give him as much sex as he wants whenever he wants. I'm very lucky, you ain't. :)

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He's married to his company, making money and we both work... that's why we see each other mostly on weekends. We talk or text every day. It must really be bothering you that I'm having way better sex than you've ever had. And that you settled for a loser and have to live in some condemned trailer with your mom and six kids. Meanwhile I'm living the high life and you ain't. :Happy5:

I didn't date anyone for over two years before I met HIM over a year ago... I used to go to a nice park near his place and smoke weed and think... I need to meet someone who lives down here.... and I did! Right away I knew he was the 1... handsome, smart, successful, kind... So I did everything with love from the start and seduced him! :) I've never had anyone look at me and kiss me the way he does. Plus he's a hot beefy, muscular, masculine guy to snuggle up. I totally love HIM and always give him as much sex as he wants whenever he wants. I'm very lucky, you ain't. :)

Nice fantasy

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, back on planet earth, Cindy was living in a government assisted hotel for nearly a month after getting kicked out of his apartment