Okay so who else

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
4am Mon morning... I'm knocked out from all the fun the night before, I feel him roll over against me, I feel him against my butt, he's very hard. I'm naked because that's the rules in Daddy's bed. He snuggles up with me and caresses me alternating between my hip, butt and boobs, nuzzling the back of my neck. Then he rolls over and I hear him open the bottle of lube he grabbed off the nightstand.

Then he's against me, he's really hard, cock of steel, he puts a little lube on me and then I feel him against me and he enters me. It's a little too much at first so reach back and hold him against me just to feel him inside me and get used to it. Then he starts fucking me, easy at first getting harder and harder, each time he thrusts I feel myself getting closer to orgasm. He's really fucking me hard now, his hands on my hip and shoulder pulling me against him, he's so strong and putting it all into me. My brain explodes in orgasm and I start babbling in tongues, he slows down a little and then starts pounding me again until my brain explodes again.

Over and over he makes me cum and then his pace picks up and I feel his body tense up, he's getting ready to cum... then he pulls me against him and cums inside me... it's sooo good... I lay there a minute collecting myself before rolling over up against him and snuggling his hairy chest. Then we go wash off and make out in the shower a little before going back to bed.... then 6am my alarm goes off... time to get ready for work.

<yawn>

Go post this on some amateur erotic fansite and see if anyone notices it; you just look stupid now that you're still spamming your "dear transitioning diary" sex fantasies here every week.

Or maybe you should team up with Blandscape and write some poems about blue balls

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
4am Mon morning... I'm knocked out from all the fun the night before, I feel him roll over against me, I feel him against my butt, he's very hard. I'm naked because that's the rules in Daddy's bed. He snuggles up with me and caresses me alternating between my hip, butt and boobs, nuzzling the back of my neck. Then he rolls over and I hear him open the bottle of lube he grabbed off the nightstand.

Then he's against me, he's really hard, cock of steel, he puts a little lube on me and then I feel him against me and he enters me. It's a little too much at first so reach back and hold him against me just to feel him inside me and get used to it. Then he starts fucking me, easy at first getting harder and harder, each time he thrusts I feel myself getting closer to orgasm. He's really fucking me hard now, his hands on my hip and shoulder pulling me against him, he's so strong and putting it all into me. My brain explodes in orgasm and I start babbling in tongues, he slows down a little and then starts pounding me again until my brain explodes again.

Over and over he makes me cum and then his pace picks up and I feel his body tense up, he's getting ready to cum... then he pulls me against him and cums inside me... it's sooo good... I lay there a minute collecting myself before rolling over up against him and snuggling his hairy chest. Then we go wash off and make out in the shower a little before going back to bed.... then 6am my alarm goes off... time to get ready for work.

<yawn>

Go post this on some amateur erotic fansite and see if anyone notices it; you just look stupid now that you're still spamming your "dear transitioning diary" sex fantasies here every week.

Or maybe you should team up with Blandscape and write some poems about blue balls

If my loser tried to wake me up at 4am with his boner, I would twist his nipple into oblivion.

We dont do that shit here. Sleep is sacred. I would think something was fucking WRONG with him.

If he wants to bang at 4am he needs to go find a girlfriend who is willing to pay for everything. Anyone fucking wakes my ass up better be yelling "fire" or "we need an ambulance".

THAT would make me most unhappy lol.

The only time men get away with that is if its either early in the relationship OR he is married to someone else lol.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All of your posted sex dreams read like a poor imitation of the already awful, Fifty Shades of Grey.

And you talk about his "kiss" and how you seduced him like you are Julia Roberts from Pretty Woman and you're fucking Richard Gere

Unless your man is "Wizer", this stuff you post is not credible.

He's a very hot guy and he looks at me and makes out with me like Kevin Gates does his wife in this video. We have an incredible sex life. I guess great sex and a great relationship are so far removed from your life that they sound like a movie to you. You're some sad creatures on here lol.

Reality is much better than cheesy videos.... so it's not that we are all just "jelly" we have just lived long enough to know insecure nonsense when we see it, is all.

They think he isnt real. I'm saying he is married.

Too bad we cant have a betting pool or I'd throw down on it. Luckily I never need to ask my loser permission to blow his money. I just do it :D

Those sindy tits appeared to have been tagged during the Portland riots by a blind graffiti artist.

That chest tattoo is almost identical to the funhouse entrance design seen in Season 4 of American Horror Story: Freak Show.

Sindy's sex fantasies are almost entirely lifted from American Horror Story: Hotel; there was a lot of crazy, perverted sex in that season, and it appears that Sindy is plagiarizing the script.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

<yawn>

If my loser tried to wake me up at 4am with his boner, I would twist his nipple into oblivion.

We dont do that shit here. Sleep is sacred. I would think something was fucking WRONG with him.

If he wants to bang at 4am he needs to go find a girlfriend who is willing to pay for everything. Anyone fucking wakes my ass up better be yelling "fire" or "we need an ambulance".

The only time men get away with that is if its either early in the relationship OR he is married to someone else lol.
Just wait till you start waking up 5 times a night from hot flashes and are laying there, bored out of your skull, wishing you could fall asleep.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All of your posted sex dreams read like a poor imitation of the already awful, Fifty Shades of Grey.

And you talk about his "kiss" and how you seduced him like you are Julia Roberts from Pretty Woman and you're fucking Richard Gere

He's a very hot guy and he looks at me and makes out with me like Kevin Gates does his wife in this video. We have an incredible sex life. I guess great sex and a great relationship are so far removed from your life that they sound like a movie to you. You're some sad creatures on here lol.

Reality is much better than cheesy videos.... so it's not that we are all just "jelly" we have just lived long enough to know insecure nonsense when we see it, is all.

They think he isnt real. I'm saying he is married.

Too bad we cant have a betting pool or I'd throw down on it. Luckily I never need to ask my loser permission to blow his money. I just do it :D

Those sindy tits appeared to have been tagged during the Portland riots by a blind graffiti artist.

That chest tattoo is almost identical to the funhouse entrance design seen in Season 4 of American Horror Story: Freak Show.

Sindy's sex fantasies are almost entirely lifted from American Horror Story: Hotel; there was a lot of crazy, perverted sex in that season, and it appears that Sindy is plagiarizing the script.

I snorted :LOL3: :LOL3:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

<yawn>

Just wait till you start waking up 5 times a night from hot flashes and are laying there, bored out of your skull, wishing you could fall asleep.

I went through that BAD after each baby. Waking up WET. Like water was dumped on me. Boobs leaking everywhere. After birth mess. And nightsweats where your teeth are chattering but you are sweating more than you thought possible.

And I was told that's what menopause is like.

I think I got like....10 more years in Eden before that serpent makes an appearance. I hope lol.

Not gonna lie.....I'm pretty worried about my temperament during that when it hits lol.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

<yawn>

I can’t sleep good unless I take my Temazepam. I’ll be waking up and staring at the ceiling for hours.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

meanwhile, you still smell like hotdog water and sleep on someone's couch cause you're a bum.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How ya feeling Stubby? Someone said you had covid, or was it aids? Other way, don’t pass it to the little ones. Thank you

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Suspects Sindys businessman weekend boyfriend is married with a family?

I cant be the only one who thinks this.

The emphasis on sex and how Sindy stresses the importance of always being "fun" for this guy just stinks of mistress to me.

In this case misteress? You get what I'm sayin.

He's married to his company, making money and we both work... that's why we see each other mostly on weekends. We talk or text every day. It must really be bothering you that I'm having way better sex than you've ever had. And that you settled for a loser and have to live in some condemned trailer with your mom and six kids. Meanwhile I'm living the high life and you ain't. :Happy5:

I didn't date anyone for over two years before I met HIM over a year ago... I used to go to a nice park near his place and smoke weed and think... I need to meet someone who lives down here.... and I did! Right away I knew he was the 1... handsome, smart, successful, kind... So I did everything with love from the start and seduced him! :) I've never had anyone look at me and kiss me the way he does. Plus he's a hot beefy, muscular, masculine guy to snuggle up. I totally love HIM and always give him as much sex as he wants whenever he wants. I'm very lucky, you ain't. :)

he sounds wonderful

for a second I was like this beesh stole my man lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Suspects Sindys businessman weekend boyfriend is married with a family?

I cant be the only one who thinks this.

The emphasis on sex and how Sindy stresses the importance of always being "fun" for this guy just stinks of mistress to me.

In this case misteress? You get what I'm sayin.

He's married to his company, making money and we both work... that's why we see each other mostly on weekends. We talk or text every day. It must really be bothering you that I'm having way better sex than you've ever had. And that you settled for a loser and have to live in some condemned trailer with your mom and six kids. Meanwhile I'm living the high life and you ain't. :Happy5:

I didn't date anyone for over two years before I met HIM over a year ago... I used to go to a nice park near his place and smoke weed and think... I need to meet someone who lives down here.... and I did! Right away I knew he was the 1... handsome, smart, successful, kind... So I did everything with love from the start and seduced him! :) I've never had anyone look at me and kiss me the way he does. Plus he's a hot beefy, muscular, masculine guy to snuggle up. I totally love HIM and always give him as much sex as he wants whenever he wants. I'm very lucky, you ain't. :)

he sounds wonderful

Does your ol man fuck your asshole till it does the pink sock like Sidney's?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
he sounds wonderful

He's my dream and I'm his.

awwww I love that <3

People started telling me that what I wanted didn’t exist… and I literally gave up. We had been friends since HS. My aunts were all like “he has been right under your nose this entire time??!?”

I felt so stupid. But we both agree that we needed to go through life and reconnect at this stage.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
awwww I love that <3

People started telling me that what I wanted didn’t exist… and I literally gave up. We had been friends since HS. My aunts were all like “he has been right under your nose this entire time??!?”

I felt so stupid. But we both agree that we needed to go through life and reconnect at this stage.

I didn't know if he existed either but I thought maybe I would eventually meet someone worth a shit. I dodged hundreds of losers the two years before I met him and was happy being single.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
awwww I love that <3

I didn't know if he existed either but I thought maybe I would eventually meet someone worth a shit. I dodged hundreds of losers the two years before I met him and was happy being single.

oooh girl, SAMESIES!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
awwww I love that <3

Congratulations for finally finding the perfect butt-plug after your two-year hunt.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I prefer this to watching the vanilla straighties chasing each other around accusing eachother of sucking cock 24/7/365 when you now damn well 10 minutes of mediocre missionary is all they are capable of.

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Vanilla straighties are good at sucking on ice cream cones, though.

Stay positive, Murdie!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I think people are uplifted when they are in love and want to scream it from mountain tops….

but I agree about the not getting any part. Dirty Murdy was derived from the darkest, loneliest time of my life. Escapism at its finest…

:HotLips:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You'll never catch me regaling folks here with my sexual escapades or with my torrid retelling of tumescent episodes through the magic of turgid prose, but that doesn't mean I'm not "getting any."

It just means I haven't finished reading

download-4.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I read the art of seduction last year. It was surprisingly similar to the art of war.

I’m now reading POWER… the 48 laws of power and the Anne Rice’s Sleeping Beauty bondage series.