Okay so who else

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Someone needs to shove a stick of dynamite up that cretin's asshole at 4am in the morning

good god that thing is ugly

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'd rather stick my dick in a hornets nest filled with the world's most aggressive bees at 4am than inside that thing's asshole

ugh ...puking

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
I might be ugly but you're still the un-dateable losers stuck on the boards alone every night being hateful... :Happy5:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
you know what the saddest thing about Cindy is

This fucker is just as ugly as a make believe chick than he was a dick.

Failure. lol

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
meanwhile Dove has a thread where the insects have been ""triggering"" for 137 pages now

self awareness is kinda slim among these dummies :LOL3:

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Especially Duhv...I think there's even the suggestion of rape there if your partner wakes you up at 4 am for sex. :Crazy:

lol I gave him consent a long time ago and he has been waking me up for over a year now.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I might be ugly but you're still the un-dateable losers stuck on the boards alone every night being hateful... :Happy5:

You poor thing lol

Don't pity me, pity yourself. I live an amazing life. :)
which is of course, why you need to self medicate so much

riiiiiiiiiiight

carry on, Ugg

I remember when drug use and vanilla sex made me think I was an interesting person.

But the CBT I chose was much more helpful in the long term.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is this the you that you describe from Blurt's thread about posting nice things I wonder?
I'm nice to nice people... This du

Is this the you that you describe from Blurt's thread about posting nice things I wonder?
Nice try Lil.. Blurt said he wasn't going to post anything mean to people.. NOT ME/// I'm a shit irl.. and I ain't changing here.. so gfo :)

I see, interesting. I expect you won't ever judge others when they're not so nice ever again.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
[/QUOTE]

Nice try Lil.. Blurt said he wasn't going to post anything mean to people.. NOT ME/// I'm a shit irl.. and I ain't changing here.. so gfo :)
[/QUOTE]

I see, interesting. I expect you won't ever judge others when they're not so nice ever again.
[/QUOTE]

This person is a pretentious JACKASS...It deserves everything it gets.. mmmkay? :) lmao!!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's so funny when they complain about people not being nice when they are so openly shitty to typically nice people.

Victim routine much?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This person is a pretentious JACKASS...It deserves everything it gets.. mmmkay? :) lmao!!
[/QUOTE]

Uh-huh, sure. I'll keep this in mind.