Okay so who else

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's so funny when they complain about people not being nice when they are so openly shitty to typically nice people.

Victim routine much?
It's funny watching fat Oak come in and carry water tho

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You do that ;) Don't tell me who to like and not like, Lil..

Did I say you should like Sindy? As a matter of fact, I haven't told you who you should like or dislike. Where did you pull that from?

What I notice about you is how you whine about things I've said to others and then turn around and behave similarly yourself. Has it occurred to you that those that I fuck with are people that I think "deserve" it? Or is it that just YOU have the right to decide who deserves good and bad "treatment"?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Did I say you should like Sindy? As a matter of fact, I haven't told you who you should like or dislike. Where did you pull that from?

What I notice about you is how you whine about things I've said to others and then turn around and behave similarly yourself. Has it occurred to you that those that I fuck with are people that I think "deserve" it? Or is it that just YOU have the right to decide who deserves good and bad "treatment"?
TRIGGERED :Whaaa:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I didn't whine about shit!!! Say what you want to say.. IDGAF...If I don't like it... I'll call you out on it.. (like the other night) WHO CARES? Your feelings get hurt too easily here, Lil :)

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I didn't whine about shit!!! Say what you want to say.. IDGAF...If I don't like it... I'll call you out on it.. (like the other night) WHO CARES? Your feelings get hurt too easily here, Lil :)
that blimp's feelings get hurt everywhere

it was a fucking horror show with her at SG.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sigh... She's hard on me for some reason, but meh.. she's okay in my book.. One of those people I try to stay neutral with :) There are worse people here.. like Lotus :/ hahaha...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My feelings aren't hurt, Raven. I just know hypocrisy when I see it. I never noticed you until you started bitching at me. But I too have neutral feelings about you. Sometimes you can be funny.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

My feelings aren't hurt, Raven. I just know hypocrisy when I see it. I never noticed you until you started bitching at me. But I too have neutral feelings about you. Sometimes you can be funny.
you must look in the mirror a lot

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

All that one does is pick petty fights, try to lecture other adults, and when she realizes shes looking petty and childish.... she immediately accuses the person she started shit with of being triggered or pwnt and claims they are whining.

It's like spinning a top lol.

By her own standards shes owned and triggered all day everyday. She has full blown, rage seething melts.

My rule is I dont even read the shit anymore because it serves no purpose. It's just like a unessesary pit of toxic nowhere bullshit. She gets nasty and then butthurt when whoever shes trying to shit on textually bodies her.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

All that one does is pick petty fights, try to lecture other adults, and when she realizes shes looking petty and childish.... she immediately accuses the person she started shit with of being triggered or pwnt and claims they are whining.

By her own standards shes owned and triggered all day everyday. She has full blown, rage seething melts.

My rule is I dont even read the shit anymore because it serves no purpose. It's just like a unessesary pit of toxic nowhere bullshit. She gets nasty and then butthurt when whoever shes trying to shit on textually bodies her.
Plus she's fat and miserable

don't forget that

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Plus she's fat and miserable

don't forget that

I cant forget.

I have her on iggy but I still the internet sag when shes logged on.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Leviticus 20:13
"If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense."

Amen

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense."

Amen

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah; not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; forasmuch as they broke My covenant, although I was a lord over them, saith the LORD. But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the LORD, I will put My law in their inward parts, and in their heart will I write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people; and they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying: 'Know the LORD'; for they shall all know Me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin will I remember no more."

Jeremiah 31: 31-34

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Genesis 19:1-11
That evening the two angels came to the entrance of the city of Sodom. Lot was sitting there, and when he saw them, he stood up to meet them. Then he welcomed them and bowed with his face to the ground. "My lords," he said, "come to my home to wash your feet, and be my guests for the night. You may then get up early in the morning and be on your way again." "Oh no," they replied. "We'll just spend the night out here in the city square." But Lot insisted, so at last they went home with him. Lot prepared a feast for them, complete with fresh bread made without yeast, and they ate. But before they retired for the night, all the men of Sodom, young and old, came from all over the city and surrounded the house. They shouted to Lot, "Where are the men who came to spend the night with you? Bring them out to us so we can have sex with them!"
So Lot stepped outside to talk to them, shutting the door behind him. "Please, my brothers," he begged, "don't do such a wicked thing. Look, I have two virgin daughters. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do with them as you wish. But please, leave these men alone, for they are my guests and are under my protection."
"Stand back!" they shouted. "This fellow came to town as an outsider, and now he's acting like our judge! We'll treat you far worse than those other men!" And they lunged toward Lot to break down the door. But the two angels reached out, pulled Lot into the house, and bolted the door. Then they blinded all the men, young and old, who were at the door of the house, so they gave up trying to get inside.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Amen

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah; not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; forasmuch as they broke My covenant, although I was a lord over them, saith the LORD. But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the LORD, I will put My law in their inward parts, and in their heart will I write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people; and they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying: 'Know the LORD'; for they shall all know Me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin will I remember no more."

Jeremiah 31: 31-34

^^^^ and just like that it becomes okay to dick each other in the ass guise :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Genesis 19:1-11
That evening the two angels came to the entrance of the city of Sodom. Lot was sitting there, and when he saw them, he stood up to meet them. Then he welcomed them and bowed with his face to the ground. "My lords," he said, "come to my home to wash your feet, and be my guests for the night. You may then get up early in the morning and be on your way again." "Oh no," they replied. "We'll just spend the night out here in the city square." But Lot insisted, so at last they went home with him. Lot prepared a feast for them, complete with fresh bread made without yeast, and they ate. But before they retired for the night, all the men of Sodom, young and old, came from all over the city and surrounded the house. They shouted to Lot, "Where are the men who came to spend the night with you? Bring them out to us so we can have sex with them!"
So Lot stepped outside to talk to them, shutting the door behind him. "Please, my brothers," he begged, "don't do such a wicked thing. Look, I have two virgin daughters. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do with them as you wish. But please, leave these men alone, for they are my guests and are under my protection."
"Stand back!" they shouted. "This fellow came to town as an outsider, and now he's acting like our judge! We'll treat you far worse than those other men!" And they lunged toward Lot to break down the door. But the two angels reached out, pulled Lot into the house, and bolted the door. Then they blinded all the men, young and old, who were at the door of the house, so they gave up trying to get inside.
you know you're arguing with a moron who hasn't the slightest clue what she's talking about here... right?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
Don't you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don't fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people- none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. Some of you were once like that. But you were cleansed; you were made holy; you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You are gonna trigger the demons, Flea.

They start hissing and raging over stuff like this.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah, cause 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 is found in the old testament

funking dumb whale :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
Don't you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don't fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people- none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. Some of you were once like that. But you were cleansed; you were made holy; you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

We have greedy people here at this forum, we have drug addicts and alcoholics...no one here is safe!