Oklahoma introduces the strictest abortion law in the United States

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The mother's life, rape, and incest are reasons still allowed...

Seems fair... don't like it, move.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bill Maher: Soon the beginning of life will be when the check arrives from dinner.

They are idiotic, Joe.

Seems they're setting the US up for Civil War 2.0.

1 wasn't enuf.

It is scary people that would shed the blood of fellow citizens because they disagree. It's unAmerican.

Or mothers killing their American babies in the womb....

The government doesn't have dominion over our bodies.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Bill Maher: Soon the beginning of life will be when the check arrives from dinner.

They are idiotic, Joe.

1 wasn't enuf.

It is scary people that would shed the blood of fellow citizens because they disagree. It's unAmerican.

And you don't have dominion of the little people inside pregnant women's bodies.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They are idiotic, Joe.

1 wasn't enuf.

Actually @Lily a major flaw in the pro life approach is that women don't appear to have been consulted in this entire process to overturn Roe v Wade.

Because if the stated objective is or was to save babies, then why weren't women asked what they think should be done to acieve this goal since they appear to be 50% stakeholders in this debate? Instead it's just been a 1 way dialogue from the top down.

"This will be the law of the land and if you don't like it, then tough shit!"

I mean good gawd....is that how successful companies with healthy work environments are run? Management does an about face on its employees while scheming behind their backs & then imposing draconian policies on them the next day?

...yeah that'd work alright.

Sounds like a recipe for an extremely toxic work environment.

But that's how the effort to 'save babies' has been conducted. 1 way & no input from the other side.

There should actually be referendums held in each state to either affirm or overturn Roe v Wade. At least it'd have the appearance of being democratic. This is a major flaw in the pro life campaign. And the pro choice crowd could put forth legal challenges to these new laws & demand referendums be held.

There is a strong argument that legislators voting in these new laws have overstepped their boundaries and exceeded their mandate.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking hypocrites who complain relentlessly about the government telling them what to do think they have the right to force everyone else to live by their rules, and completely ignore the wishes of the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS. Fuckers.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Roe vs Wade was unconstitutional as well as predicated on a lie.

It's a States Rights issue....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Fucking hypocrites who complain relentlessly about the government telling them what to do think they have the right to force everyone else to live by their rules, and completely ignore the wishes of the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS. Fuckers.

You should have paid more attention in Civics class....

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

In which case the pro choice crowd should demand that referendums be held in each state to decide the issue in the event that Roe v Wade is overturned.

As an American citizen you could demand this right @LotusBud.

Even tho Turkey has become this authoritarian state, at least a referendum was held to fundamentaly change their constitution.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In which case the pro choice crowd should demand that referendums be held in each state to decide the issue in the event that Roe v Wade is overturned.

Even tho Turkey has become this authoritarian state, at least a referendum was held to fundamentaly change their constitution.

Trust me, I will demand it. What good it will do is anyone's guess. I mean, I am sure California will do what it has to to protect freedom of choice. But who knows about the other states.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trust me, I will demand it. What good it will do is anyone's guess. I mean, I am sure California will do what it has to to protect freedom of choice. But who knows about the other states.

Well a referendum should be held in California just like when they had that recall campaign. The current governor wasn't replaced and California residents got to have their say to keep or get rid of him.

Knowing that the majority of Californians support Roe v Wade, this would be an easy task. It would also encourage other states to do it too. And the ones that didn't have this option would stick out like a sore thumb.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You mean freedom of infanticide....

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, California has made it legal to abort during a natural delivery. Californians condone outright infanticide.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️