brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Welcome aboard ye old Bastard.

Thanks and hope to see you around posting. Man your reputation on here is excellent. No negative reactions. I am on here for 1 day and already got 2 negative reactions already.

Thanks lol, its because you're the only one on here that likes Hiliar aside from Sharona I believe :Grin3:

You dont need that kind of negativity in your life man, hopefully when shes locked up everyone will forget about her lol.

OP
OP
bahumbas

bahumbas

puny and deadly
I am on here for 1 day and already got 2 negative reactions already.

We liked you better (LOL) as KW.

Could somebody tell me who KW is? I use to come on here as bahumbas but I can't remember my old password so I come on here as bahumbas555.
KW is knifewielder.. best friends with MasterBlaster :LOL1:
Never heard of him. Thanks for telling me. I thought the admin on here can easily detect where any poster was logged in. So if you can get an admin to check my location you will find that I am really in thailand.

OP
OP
bahumbas

bahumbas

puny and deadly
Post a pic of today's newspaper with a Thai stick on it and I'll believe you. Otherwise - good job, KW!
I don't even read the thai paper. All I read is Bangkok post and I haven't read that in ages. I have nothing to prove here. If you still believe I am someone else then so be it.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Wonder how far behind us lives from the temple that has all the monkeys with the feces on the tourist and stuff

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Where did you go, bahumbug?...You started all of these new threads and then disappear..wtf?.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I remember him from the previous boards.

He has interesting forum posting habits.