Old News To Me...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
We interrupt this regularly scheduled broadcast to bring you the following important information

Admin is a dress wearing faggot that sucks cock daily

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The One and Only God, i.e. the God of The Bible, Jews, and Christians, demands that these degenerates be executed. Jesus, i.e. the Jewish Messiah, states that He will cut off any church that tolerates these degenerates within its ranks. The Jews who were the first Christians, the men who were taught and/or known by Jesus Himself, wrote at length of the degeneracy of homosexuality and how its rampant acceptance was a sign that God has given a people over to their degeneracy before judgment is delivered to them. Well buckle up everyone, cause the whole damned world is accepting these repulsive vermin!

Ummm buddy, you're kidding yourself if you think Jews hate LGBT faggotry...

yb79gk.png
Show me a single quote from God's Law or Jesus' teachings supporting faggotry. Till then, you're just pointing out religious people who support faggotry and I can quote dozens of the most non jew fuktards who parrot the same demonic bullshit.

God says kill em all!

Influential Jews have literally been the driving force behind forcing LGBT acceptance into the mainstream for decades, along with the rest of the woke leftist nonsense and they have done so thanks to their unrivalled monopoly over the mainstream media, Hollyweird and big tech.

Do you at least accept the fact that this tiny minority of people wields a vastly disproportionate amount of power and influence?
I certainly do admit and accept that there are a buncha filthy jews bent on destroying America and they wield too much power. I've never denied it. The big disconnect between us is you dont accept and admit that there's even more regular ol white people who sit right beside the boogyjew with their foot on the gas too! My own mom and dad were libtards and they aint got jack jew shit in them! Not all jews, niggers, mexicans, etc are evil.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
And you've been yapping about the same thing since 1995 and you ain't done shit co
Trump would be great if he wasn't such a Zionist cuck.
When I seen these I knew /pol/ had turned against him for his Zionist shilling... Right in bed with him and hey @Lokmar you'll never be right wing, libtard!
MsbBlB1.jpg

Mi2DnzV.jpg

M4jBtAY.jpg
What a buncha horseshit. You'll never do jack shit about anything cause you willingly live under the jack boot of an opressive government that should be overthrown and its leaders executed. Grab your butter knife and get after em, fool!
Well you've been yapping about the same thing since 1995 and you ain't done shit and you never will... kike!
First off moron, I'm not jewish, although I greatly respect the ones who followed God and gave us civilization. We've elected Trump, we've fought for the increase in rights and freedoms, especially the 2nd Amendment, are enjoying a MASSIVE INCREASE in the ownership of "weapons of war" while you're being told to go blunt your knives, we're demonstrating against the government and we openly threaten to overthrow it if it tries to take our guns away. You people? You did fukall to keep your weaponry and what you do have left has to be locked up and registered along with the ammo they allow you to have when they allow it. How about you go to the square and declare your politicians be executed for treason and report back on your prison sentence in 3 years or more. We do it here all the damn time, out in the open.
TL~DR

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And you've been yapping about the same thing since 1995 and you ain't done shit co
Trump would be great if he wasn't such a Zionist cuck.
When I seen these I knew /pol/ had turned against him for his Zionist shilling... Right in bed with him and hey @Lokmar you'll never be right wing, libtard!
MsbBlB1.jpg

Mi2DnzV.jpg

M4jBtAY.jpg
What a buncha horseshit. You'll never do jack shit about anything cause you willingly live under the jack boot of an opressive government that should be overthrown and its leaders executed. Grab your butter knife and get after em, fool!
Well you've been yapping about the same thing since 1995 and you ain't done shit and you never will... kike!
First off moron, I'm not jewish, although I greatly respect the ones who followed God and gave us civilization. We've elected Trump, we've fought for the increase in rights and freedoms, especially the 2nd Amendment, are enjoying a MASSIVE INCREASE in the ownership of "weapons of war" while you're being told to go blunt your knives, we're demonstrating against the government and we openly threaten to overthrow it if it tries to take our guns away. You people? You did fukall to keep your weaponry and what you do have left has to be locked up and registered along with the ammo they allow you to have when they allow it. How about you go to the square and declare your politicians be executed for treason and report back on your prison sentence in 3 years or more. We do it here all the damn time, out in the open.
TL~DR
Wasnt really for you, dummy, it was way above your I.Q. level..

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
We interrupt this regularly scheduled broadcast to bring you the following important information

Admin is a dress wearing faggot that sucks cock daily

I had my suspicions, but now it's confirmed...

I think it was the sight of him dressed in yellow skintight rubber hotpants and flirting with a 15 year old Somalian boy which first caught people's attention and subsequently made them alert the authorities.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
The One and Only God, i.e. the God of The Bible, Jews, and Christians, demands that these degenerates be executed. Jesus, i.e. the Jewish Messiah, states that He will cut off any church that tolerates these degenerates within its ranks. The Jews who were the first Christians, the men who were taught and/or known by Jesus Himself, wrote at length of the degeneracy of homosexuality and how its rampant acceptance was a sign that God has given a people over to their degeneracy before judgment is delivered to them. Well buckle up everyone, cause the whole damned world is accepting these repulsive vermin!

yb79gk.png
Show me a single quote from God's Law or Jesus' teachings supporting faggotry. Till then, you're just pointing out religious people who support faggotry and I can quote dozens of the most non jew fuktards who parrot the same demonic bullshit.

God says kill em all!

Influential Jews have literally been the driving force behind forcing LGBT acceptance into the mainstream for decades, along with the rest of the woke leftist nonsense and they have done so thanks to their unrivalled monopoly over the mainstream media, Hollyweird and big tech.

Do you at least accept the fact that this tiny minority of people wields a vastly disproportionate amount of power and influence?
I certainly do admit and accept that there are a buncha filthy jews bent on destroying America and they wield too much power. I've never denied it. The big disconnect between us is you dont accept and admit that there's even more regular ol white people who sit right beside the boogyjew with their foot on the gas too! My own mom and dad were libtards and they aint got jack jew shit in them! Not all jews, niggers, mexicans, etc are evil.

Of course I accept that plenty of whites are complicit with the Globohomo agenda, but these liberal useful idiots are just pawns and not the root cause of the problem.

They have been mindfucked through generations of anti-white propaganda which has taught them and their parents before them to harbour guilt for their very existence.

It's an undeniable fact that Jews have been promoting this nonsense.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

yb79gk.png

God says kill em all!

Of course I accept that plenty of whites are complicit with the Globohomo agenda, but these liberal useful idiots are just pawns and not the root cause of the problem.

They have been mindfucked through generations of anti-white propaganda which has taught them and their parents before them to harbour guilt for their very existence.

It's an undeniable fact that Jews have been promoting this nonsense.
And there's the disconnect. They arent just useful idiots.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Check this out if you need anymore proof that Jews should have been wiped out completely in the 40’s

seamajor = Jew
Ruth bafmder Ginsburg = Jew
Chuck Schumer = Jew

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin dreams about testicles with butterfly wings orbiting his face

Fact

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cultural Marxism aka the woke agenda, you realise that's Jewish right?
Oh yea? I suppose Marxism is Jewish too, right? Tread carefully cause this bullshit was around by different names hundreds of years ago.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cultural Marxism aka the woke agenda, you realise that's Jewish right?
Oh yea? I suppose Marxism is Jewish too, right? Tread carefully cause this bullshit was around by different names hundreds of years ago.

Of course Marxism is Jewish, as is Communism. Frankly I'm amazed you aren't already aware of this?
Sorry but when the early settlers landed in America, they tried communism at Jamestown. They werent boogyjews. Marxism is a plagiarized idea thats been tried long before Marx was born.