OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
lFudrmt.jpg

cbhS95V.jpg

Yeah, I would say you do not have what I would consider a Great Room. The other large room you showed is more of a rec room, and this is more of a dining room/family room.

The picture of your large room with the televisions and the gaming station is like my basement, and this room like my kitchen dinette and family room.

Our Great Room is a little more.... I do not know the right word....formal, maybe. We have hardwood floors now, with a rug in the living room area, and another rug in the dining room area. We use those rooms for social gatherings where a television really is not appropriate.

Your rugs are nice. The one in the area by the TV reminds me of the rug we have in our bedroom.

Murdy

~always evolving
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The number of recliners in cw’s home is astonishing.

Does she have a favorite? Does she sit in them all equally? Do they fight over who sits where when the kids visit?

I have so many questions….

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
No, you haven't. That's the thing. You blame immigrants for your realm's woes.

That's about as teenagers and incelly as you can get.

Truly.
Immigrants are a knock on side effect. The problems the establishment, nothing wrong with tackling both. We are less than a decade from mass deportations so suck it up.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yeah, I would say you do not have what I would consider a Great Room. The other large room you showed is more of a rec room, and this is more of a dining room/family room.

The picture of your large room with the televisions and the gaming station is like my basement, and this room like my kitchen dinette and family room.

Our Great Room is a little more.... I do not know the right word....formal, maybe. We have hardwood floors now, with a rug in the living room area, and another rug in the dining room area. We use those rooms for social gatherings where a television really is not appropriate.

Your rugs are nice. The one in the area by the TV reminds me of the rug we have in our bedroom.
You need a rug ROTFLMFAO

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I grew out of teen politics when I was a teen.

You matured and were able to accept some things like some of the flaws in human nature.

It is weird because people like Poopy Pants @Lily and @Admin. can sit all day making childish criticisms and even hateful remarks towards other people, while supporting political policies that depend on everyone coexisting with everyone else in peaceful, cooperative, selfless harmony.

They are the least likely people to be able to live under the systems they promote.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Immigrants are a knock on side effect. The problems the establishment, nothing wrong with tackling both. We are less than a decade from mass deportations so suck it up.
When that starts happening where will you hide, and when they do find you where will they send you?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter

A living room is more formal. A Great Room, not so much.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

9I8lpts.jpg

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
That is a pile of freshly washed and lovingly folded cleaning cloths and small towels. :D