Old News - New Retards

lFudrmt.jpg


cbhS95V.jpg

Yeah, I would say you do not have what I would consider a Great Room. The other large room you showed is more of a rec room, and this is more of a dining room/family room.

The picture of your large room with the televisions and the gaming station is like my basement, and this room like my kitchen dinette and family room.

Our Great Room is a little more.... I do not know the right word....formal, maybe. We have hardwood floors now, with a rug in the living room area, and another rug in the dining room area. We use those rooms for social gatherings where a television really is not appropriate.

Your rugs are nice. The one in the area by the TV reminds me of the rug we have in our bedroom.
 
The number of recliners in cw’s home is astonishing.

Does she have a favorite? Does she sit in them all equally? Do they fight over who sits where when the kids visit?

I have so many questions….
 


What happened


Poopy Pants @Lily, I am so calm, I am almost falling asleep.

You have only been mildly entertaining today, so I must take my leave.

I have certain responsibilities to which I need to attend.

 
Yeah, I would say you do not have what I would consider a Great Room. The other large room you showed is more of a rec room, and this is more of a dining room/family room.

The picture of your large room with the televisions and the gaming station is like my basement, and this room like my kitchen dinette and family room.

Our Great Room is a little more.... I do not know the right word....formal, maybe. We have hardwood floors now, with a rug in the living room area, and another rug in the dining room area. We use those rooms for social gatherings where a television really is not appropriate.

Your rugs are nice. The one in the area by the TV reminds me of the rug we have in our bedroom.
You need a rug ROTFLMFAO
 
I grew out of teen politics when I was a teen.

You matured and were able to accept some things like some of the flaws in human nature.

It is weird because people like Poopy Pants @Lily and @Admin. can sit all day making childish criticisms and even hateful remarks towards other people, while supporting political policies that depend on everyone coexisting with everyone else in peaceful, cooperative, selfless harmony.

They are the least likely people to be able to live under the systems they promote.
 
Yeah, I would say you do not have what I would consider a Great Room. The other large room you showed is more of a rec room, and this is more of a dining room/family room.

The picture of your large room with the televisions and the gaming station is like my basement, and this room like my kitchen dinette and family room.

Our Great Room is a little more.... I do not know the right word....formal, maybe. We have hardwood floors now, with a rug in the living room area, and another rug in the dining room area. We use those rooms for social gatherings where a television really is not appropriate.

Your rugs are nice. The one in the area by the TV reminds me of the rug we have in our bedroom.
A living room is more formal. A Great Room, not so much.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

9I8lpts.jpg
 
That is a pile of freshly washed and lovingly folded cleaning cloths and small towels. :D
 
Who hangs a rug on the wall ? Is that a thing