Old topic but still controversial

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Guilty as Fuck.

I still have my doubts. Those murders were vicious yet they found drops of blood only? He should have been DRENCHED in blood. So many questions.

They found drops of his blood because he only slightly cut his own hand. When you get the drop on people a physically powerful male can indeed kill people quickly with little chance of hurting themselves. Especially if the victims have been drinking which we know they were.

No. HE should have been SOAKED in the victims blood. His Bronco should have been drenched. There should have been blood trails galore.

the glove that was found on OJ’s property was drenched in blood and OJ is an actor who played that scene for the jury just like a seasoned pro

if it doesn’t fit, you must acquit - Johhy C.

The prosecution fucked up with the glove. He was also wearing a latex glove that made it even more difficult to pull the glove on. It was a poorly executed prosecution of a case.

The Italian leather Bruno Magli brand gloves are rare, they came in the size he would have worn, and they showed video footage of him wearing them as a sports commentator at multiple sports events.

Never you mind motive. The only one that had a motive for murdering her was OJ. There has never been any evidence that Nichole Brown or Ron Goldman had other people that wanted to kill them.

OJ had been stalking Nicole and her boyfriend at her Bundy condo where she was murdered… the creep actually watched them having sex and was caught by the boyfriend in the dark lurking inside the condo

He's a sick fuck.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

O.H. Krill

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If I was in a flying rage over a spouse, I wouldn’t stop to think of standing over her, pulling her head back and slitting her throat from ear to ear. Crack em with my fist or run them over, yes. Be calculated enough to nearly decapitate her while in rage? No way

You're not OJ (a known domestic abuser) that night - murder is an irrational act. How can you predict how a person should react when they're in a rage so extreme that they kill not just the target of their anger, but an innocent bystander?

He had no wounds anywhere other than a small cut on his finger. The blood smear in the bronco was only Ron’s, not Nicole’s. Uhh…how is that even possible? I honestly believe he was set up. The sock stain was questionable, hell it all was. The LAPD and DA’s office fucked everything. Watch the OJ25 serious. It breaks down the whole investigation and trial in 25 episodes.

Blood from all three were in the Bronco. Not sure where you're getting your information. If it's from the series, then the series is clearly wrong. Here is the partial trial transcript from the testimony of Gary Sims, where he explains that various blood samples from the Bronco were consistent with the DNA from all three:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

As to the sock, I'm curious as to where you think Nicole's blood came from to plant on OJ's sock - there was no evidence at trial that any of Nicole's blood was missing from her reference vial.

I agree that there were numerous fuckups on the part of the police, but I also think the physical evidence against OJ was pretty overwhelming and defense arguments that the police planted all that evidence were weak as hell. They had a virtual circus of a jury that was ready to hate the police, though, and Mark Fuhrman's use of the dreaded no-no-word cemented the idea in their heads that OJ was set up. The whole trial was a shit-show.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@The Countess

I see your point… but he didn’t just slit her from ear to ear. He actually stabbed her in the neck and the chest. She had breast implants, which made the crime of passion that much more believable since he was a jealous and physically abusive ex.

What about her dog? Akita’s are a large and aggressive breed. It’s hard to believe that Nicole’s dog wouldn’t have attacked an unknown assailant. The dog only had Nicole’s blood on his paw.

I’ve owned an Akita years ago and this breed is extremely territorial and protective of thier owners. I believe the dog would have bit anyone other than family members tbh.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
@Murdock, you made some good points. Let me go back and watch this again. I’ll admit the parts I really paid close attention to were the police fuck ups and Fuhrman lol. He’s actually being interviewed thru out the whole 25 episodes.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Murdock, you made some good points. Let me go back and watch this again. I’ll admit the parts I really paid close attention to were the police fuck ups and Fuhrman lol. He’s actually being interviewed thru out the whole 25 episodes.

the dream team DESTROYED police credibility with the accusations of racism and the glove fiasco… but Nicole stored pictures of her injuries and a note in a safety deposit box that said that if she ended up dead that he was the one who did it because he was a celebrity who befriended all of the cops who answered the domestic violence calls and he was inviting them over for pool parties/bbq’s and donated to their charities, etc. She knew she was in danger and that the police weren’t going to help her.

She was a victim of domestic violence and I wholeheartedly believe he murdered her while their 2 children were sleeping upstairs.

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
I read the book that the Netflix show is based off of and there is ZERO chance OJ didn't kill those two people.

He is 100% guilty, without question. I mean...

OJ IS A FUCKIN PIECE OF FUCK!!! I'M NOT SURE WHY BECAUSE HE KILLED A BITCH THAT SHOULD HAVE GOT OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP YEARS AGO AFTER THE FIRST BEATING SO IT'S KINDA HER FAULT IF YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT IT.

RON GOLDMAN WAS JUST AN UNLUCKY DIPSHIT WHO SHOULD HAVE STOPPED THINKING WITH HIS COCK AND SENT SOME OTHER SHMUCK TO HER HOUSE TO HAND BACK HER MOTHERS GLASSES, FUCK HER MOM TOO.... IN FACT, I BLAME HER MOM.

HER MOM SET HER UP TO BE KILLED BY OJ.... THATS THE NEW BOOK AND NETFLIX SPECIAL YOU SIMPLE FUCKS!!!

SHE WAS JEALOUS THAT NICOLE WAS GETTING LOG JAMMED BY THAT BIG BLACK ATHLETIC DONKEY COCK AND SHE KNEW AS ALONG AS HER DAUGHTER WAS ALIVE THERE IS NO WAY OJ WOULD GIVE HER OLD AGING ASS A CHANCE, SO SHE SET THAT SHIT UP AND GOLDMAN WAS JUST USED AS BAIT TO SEND OJ INTO A JEALOUS RAGE.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
OJ IS A LITTLE BITCH! I'LL FUCK OJ UP LIKE BREAKFAST IN THE MORNING! I'LL ROB THAT MOTHERFUCKER AT TOAST POINT, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF HE IS ALMOST 75 OR NOT, I'D JACK THAT HO IF HE WAS 5, 25 OF 105, WHAT A DUMB FUCK.

LEFT ALL THAT EVIDENCE AND THE ONLY REASON HE GOT OFF IS THAT THE JURY WAS RACIST, THE PROSECUTION FUCKED UP HIS DEFENSE ATTORNEYS WERE CLEVER (DIRTY ROTTEN CONNIVING FUCKS, BUT CLEVER....) AND NOBODY WANTED TO EXPERIENCE OTHER RODNEY KING-STYLE RIOTS TIMES ABOUT 100 AROUND THE FUCKING NATION!!!

NICOLE WASNT EVEN THAT HOT, OJ COULD HAVE GOTTEN THE FINEST PUSSY IN THE WORLD, WHY DID HE HAVE TO GO AND FUCK UP AND KILL HER FOR?

WHAT A STUPID FUCK. I DON'T EVEN CARE THAT HE CARVED UP THAT CHICK LIKE A CHRISTMAS TURKEY, I JUST DON'T RESPECT HIM FOR BEING SO FUCKING SHORT-SIDED AND DUMB.... WHAT A WATERHEAD!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!