Old topic but still controversial

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
He also starred in Capricorn One, the kind of potboiler fare that would appeal to conspiracy peddlers such as yourself. Surely you've seen it? (And then went, "Ah ha! I knew it!")

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Fuhrman fucked their case imo...

"Like, regarding Fuhrman, none of his comments really …
The thing with Fuhrman was once his credibility was shot, you really could discount anything he said. He was definitely a liar — he lied on the stand — and when he came back to the court, he took the fifth on everything. Why would you trust anything he said? He was the detective that found all this evidence: the blood on the Bronco, on the back fence, on the glove … all of that created reasonable doubt".

Was there a moment in particular during the trial that really swayed your decision towards reasonable doubt?
Yeah, when they started talking about the blood evidence. There was, like, a milliliter of blood they couldn’t account for. And they found blood on the back fence of Nicole’s condo, and that particular blood also had the additive in there. That additive is only found in [a test tube of blood], so why would the blood sample on that back fence contain that additive unless somebody took the blood from the test tube and placed it there?

This is kinda true and makes me think...

Do you think O.J. was framed?

I don’t know if he was necessarily framed. I think O.J. may know something about what happened, but I just don’t think he did it. I think it was more than one person, just because of the way she was killed. I don’t know how he could have just left that bloody scene — because it was bloody — and got back into his Bronco and not have it filled with blood. And then go back home and go in the front door, up the stairs to his bedroom … That carpet was snow white in his house. He should have blood all over him or bruises because Ron Goldman was definitely fighting for his life. He had defensive cuts on his shoes and on his hands.

O.J. only had that little cut on his finger. If [Goldman] was kicking to death, you would think that the killer would have gotten some bruises on his body. They showed us photos of O.J. with just his underwear just two days after, and he had no bruises or anything on his body.

Then there's those Bruno Malei shoes would've fucked him and never talked about. Killed his civil case.

O.H. Krill

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Was there a moment in particular during the trial that really swayed your decision towards reasonable doubt?
Yeah, when they started talking about the blood evidence. There was, like, a milliliter of blood they couldn’t account for. And they found blood on the back fence of Nicole’s condo, and that particular blood also had the additive in there. That additive is only found in [a test tube of blood], so why would the blood sample on that back fence contain that additive unless somebody took the blood from the test tube and placed it there?

This juror must not have been paying attention:

The only
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
offered by the defense that the police tried to frame Simpson was the allegation that two of the 108 DNA evidence samples tested in the case contained the preservative
, or EDTA. Ironically, it was the prosecution who asked to have the samples tested for the preservative, not the defense.
The defense alleged that the drop of blood on the back gate at the Bundy crime scene, which matched Simpson, and the blood found on a pair of socks in Simpson's bedroom, which matched Brown, were planted by the police. In order to support the claim, the defense pointed to the presence of
, a preservative found in the purple-topped
used for police reference vials, in the samples. On July 24, 1995, Dr.
, a forensic toxicologist who had analysed results provided by FBI special agent Roger Martz, testified that the level of EDTA in the evidence samples was higher than that which is normally found in blood: this appeared to support the claim they came from the reference vials.
During cross-examination, Clark asked Dr. Rieders to read out loud the portion of the EPA article that stated what the normal levels of EDTA in blood are, which he referenced during his testimony.
This demonstrated that he misread it and that the levels found in the evidence samples were consistent with those found in blood that was not preserved in a police reference vial.
Dr. Rieders then claimed it was a "typo"
but the prosecution produced a direct copy from the EPA disproving that claim.
The prosecution also had Dr. Rieders admit that EDTA is also found in food
and specifically the ingredients used in
Big Mac and French fries
that Simpson had eaten earlier that night with

FBI special agent Roger Martz was called by the defense on July 25, 1995, to testify that EDTA was present in the evidence samples, yet instead said he did not identify EDTA in the blood, contradicting the testimony given by Dr. Rieders the day before.
Initially, he conceded the blood samples "responded like EDTA responded" and "was consistent with the presence of EDTA" but clarified his response after hearing during the lunch break that "everyone is saying that I found EDTA, but I am not saying that". When the defense accused their own witness of changing his demeanor to favor the prosecution, he replied "I cannot be entirely truthful by only giving 'yes' and 'no' answers".
Martz stated that it was impossible to ascertain with certainty the presence of EDTA, as while the presumptive test for EDTA was positive, the identification test for EDTA was inconclusive. Martz also tested his own unpreserved blood and got the same results for EDTA levels as the evidence samples, which he said conclusively disproved the claim the evidence blood came from the reference vials.
He contended that the defense had jumped to conclusions from the presumptive test results, while his tests had in fact shown that "those bloodstains did not come from preserved blood".

(
)

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I’m binge watching OJ25 On YouTube. @Bastard Factory, I highly recommend watching this. I’m on episode 12 but after episode 11 (autopsy testimony), I’m convinced he did NOT do it. There is just no way. Whoever did it was specialized in fatal type stabbing. OJ could not have gone this all by himself in five minutes and come out untouched. Ron Goldman put up a fight. Someone angry and emotional would not think to slit someone’s throat in the manner Nicole’s was. I’m thinking OJ may know who is behind it, but he didn’t do it. Faye Resnick moved in with Nicole a month before the murders. Nicole was with other men, why weren’t they checked out? Lemme go continue watching lol

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Not guilty. OJ was arguably the greatest running back in NFL history.

He's on my Short List, and you're arguably right. But there should be 2 categories because of the power fullbacks like Riggins and Csonka.
I would have to say that the greatest power runner I ever saw was Bo Jackson,
and of course Jim Brown. But if grace and artistry counts then Gale Sayers (OJ) and maybe Barry Sanders.
Walter Payton of course had a thing going,
but just as a tie-in - I was always a big fan of Marcus Allen, and always the Raiders of that era.

Last edited:

O.H. Krill

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m binge watching OJ25 On YouTube. @Bastard Factory, I highly recommend watching this. I’m on episode 12 but after episode 11 (autopsy testimony), I’m convinced he did NOT do it. There is just no way. Whoever did it was specialized in fatal type stabbing. OJ could not have gone this all by himself in five minutes and come out untouched. Ron Goldman put up a fight. Someone angry and emotional would not think to slit someone’s throat in the manner Nicole’s was. I’m thinking OJ may know who is behind it, but he didn’t do it. Faye Resnick moved in with Nicole a month before the murders. Nicole was with other men, why weren’t they checked out? Lemme go continue watching lol

"Specialized in fatal type stabbing"? Who do you think killed them? The CIA? I haven't watched your videos, but I've googled a bit for the autopsy report and trial testimony, and I think it's absolutely consistent with a rage killing. OJ - even in middle age - was undoubtedly a strong man. 6'1", over 200 lbs. He probably worked out regularly to maintain his physique for his acting career. If anyone could murder two people with a knife in just a few minutes, it was him.

In fact, not long before the murders he had starred in a pilot for an adventure series called "Frogmen" in which he would portray a Navy Seal, which you'd figure he'd be in pretty good shape for. Some have suggested that he had some training in using a knife (to kill silently) for the role, but I don't buy it.

Furthermore, he wasn't "untouched." He bled all over the place, and tracked his blood, Nicole's blood and Ron's blood into the Bronco and back to his house. He notably had a wound on one finger on his left hand that he didn't have a good explanation for. Due to the blood trail left at the scene, detectives deduced that the killer was bleeding from his left hand.

As to the resistance of the victims, Ron didn't have much in the way of defensive wounds, indicating he didn't put up too much of a fight. Nicole on the other hand, had lots. Interestingly, the prosecution theorized that after killing Ron, OJ returned to Nicole's body, stood on her back, pulled her head back by the hair and slit her throat all the way back to her vertebrae. That's pretty savage.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
If I was in a flying rage over a spouse, I wouldn’t stop to think of standing over her, pulling her head back and slitting her throat from ear to ear. Crack em with my fist or run them over, yes. Be calculated enough to nearly decapitate her while in rage? No way

He had no wounds anywhere other than a small cut on his finger. The blood smear in the bronco was only Ron’s, not Nicole’s. Uhh…how is that even possible? I honestly believe he was set up. The sock stain was questionable, hell it all was. The LAPD and DA’s office fucked everything. Watch the OJ25 serious. It breaks down the whole investigation and trial in 25 episodes.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If I was in a flying rage over a spouse, I wouldn’t stop to think of standing over her, pulling her head back and slitting her throat from ear to ear. Crack em with my fist or run them over, yes. Be calculated enough to nearly decapitate her while in rage? No way

He had no wounds anywhere other than a small cut on his finger. The blood smear in the bronco was only Ron’s, not Nicole’s. Uhh…how is that even possible? I honestly believe he was set up. The sock stain was questionable, hell it all was. The LAPD and DA’s office fucked everything. Watch the OJ25 serious. It breaks down the whole investigation and trial in 25 episodes.

Sorry, OJ did it.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Sorry, OJ did it.

He was acquitted.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry, OJ did it.

He was acquitted.

I agree. He was acquitted. It doesn't mean that he didn't do it. It just means that the jury was getting back at the system for the innocent verdict for the Simi Valley cops in the Rodney King trial.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Sorry, OJ did it.

He was acquitted.

I agree. He was acquitted. It doesn't mean that he didn't do it. It just means that the jury was getting back at the system for the innocent verdict for the Simi Valley cops in the Rodney King trial.

No. It means there was reasonable doubt. I wouldn’t have convicted him after watching that trial.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry, OJ did it.

He was acquitted.

No. It means there was reasonable doubt. I wouldn’t have convicted him after watching that trial.

I would have. Goldman's blood was in his Bronco.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

I've read this whole thread and okay, imma just give one dude's opinion. Before the trial I thought he probably did it. During the trial I thought Cochran was slick enough to get him off. I haven't watched the series you watched, but now that I have some idea how bad the cops mishandled the "investigation" and especially the "blood evidence" that in some cases was contaminated with the stabilizing chemical before they collected it, fuck that "evidence" which only proves the cops were out to railroad the Juice. If the DA actually went to trial and called that shit "evidence" I'm voting to acquit. End of.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I've read this whole thread and okay, imma just give one dude's opinion. Before the trial I thought he probably did it. During the trial I thought Cochran was slick enough to get him off. I haven't watched the series you watched, but now that I have some idea how bad the cops mishandled the "investigation" and especially the "blood evidence" that in some cases was contaminated with the stabilizing chemical before they collected it, fuck that "evidence" which only proves the cops were out to railroad the Juice. If the DA actually went to trial and called that shit "evidence" I'm voting to acquit. End of.

EXACTLY!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Guilty as Fuck.

I still have my doubts. Those murders were vicious yet they found drops of blood only? He should have been DRENCHED in blood. So many questions.

They found drops of his blood because he only slightly cut his own hand. When you get the drop on people a physically powerful male can indeed kill people quickly with little chance of hurting themselves. Especially if the victims have been drinking which we know they were.

No. HE should have been SOAKED in the victims blood. His Bronco should have been drenched. There should have been blood trails galore.

the glove that was found on OJ’s property was drenched in blood and OJ is an actor who played that scene for the jury just like a seasoned pro

if it doesn’t fit, you must acquit - Johhy C.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Guilty as Fuck.

I still have my doubts. Those murders were vicious yet they found drops of blood only? He should have been DRENCHED in blood. So many questions.

They found drops of his blood because he only slightly cut his own hand. When you get the drop on people a physically powerful male can indeed kill people quickly with little chance of hurting themselves. Especially if the victims have been drinking which we know they were.

No. HE should have been SOAKED in the victims blood. His Bronco should have been drenched. There should have been blood trails galore.

the glove that was found on OJ’s property was drenched in blood and OJ is an actor who played that scene for the jury just like a seasoned pro

The prosecution fucked up with the glove. He was also wearing a latex glove that made it even more difficult to pull the glove on. It was a poorly executed prosecution of a case.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Guilty as Fuck.

The prosecution fucked up with the glove. He was also wearing a latex glove that made it even more difficult to pull the glove on. It was a poorly executed prosecution of a case.

The Italian leather Bruno Magli brand gloves are rare, they came in the size he would have worn, and they showed video footage of him wearing them as a sports commentator at multiple sports events.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Guilty as Fuck.

The Italian leather Bruno Magli brand gloves are rare, they came in the size he would have worn, and they showed video footage of him wearing them as a sports commentator at multiple sports events.

Never you mind motive. The only one that had a motive for murdering her was OJ. There has never been any evidence that Nichole Brown or Ron Goldman had other people that wanted to kill them.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Guilty as Fuck.

Never you mind motive. The only one that had a motive for murdering her was OJ. There has never been any evidence that Nichole Brown or Ron Goldman had other people that wanted to kill them.

OJ had been stalking Nicole and her boyfriend at her Bundy condo where she was murdered… the creep actually watched them having sex and was caught by the boyfriend in the dark lurking inside the condo