Old topic but still controversial

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Any ngger who defiles a white woman should be fried, no exceptions.

What about the white women that date a black man?

That shit is nowhere near as prevalent outside of the US.

That wasn’t the question. Should a white woman be fried for dating a black man? If not, why not?

I think you've misunderstood what I wrote...

I meant if a black guy rapes a white woman he should fry.

The tiny percentage of white women who want to sully themselves and willingly destroy their blood lines by race-mixing with groids are not my concern.

Tiny percentage? LOL
Well it is, just because the Judeo media companies force it down our throats doesn't make it true... The only niggers that get white women IRL are athlethes, celebs and the rich... FACTS!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't let him derail ya OP.

What's your doubts? We troLLin' or you want answers? Only O.J and Mrs Cleo really know, but the pieces are scattered about and this was a very messy trial... Clarks team got beat the fuck up... they beat themselves up... and the dream team played the cards dealt em... they were defending a guilty guy.

All you have to do is look at Kardashian's face the instant the verdict is read. He knew OJ was guilty, and he did not expect him to be exonerated.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

What's your doubts? We troLLin' or you want answers? Only O.J and Mrs Cleo really know, but the pieces are scattered about and this was a very messy trial... Clarks team got beat the fuck up... they beat themselves up... and the dream team played the cards dealt em... they were defending a guilty guy.

All you have to do is look at Kardashian's face the instant the verdict is read. He knew OJ was guilty, and he did not expect him to be exonerated.
I knew he would be acquitted when Fuhrman testified. Nobody believed me at the time...but I didn't know many blacks in high school.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you watch the doc on the case, Flea? By the time he was acquitted, almost all of his friends thought he was guilty.

He 1000% did it.

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
ORANGE JUICE

donald-trump-oj-simpson-888f4069-473c-4cb2-a0ce-849bd8b3ccda.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All this talk about mud mixing makes my stomach roil. There goes my avocado toast.

It's time you grew up and got used to the facts of life. No one who falls in love with someone from another race gives a flying fuck about your avocado toast, or your tender fat belly.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All this talk about mud mixing makes my stomach roil. There goes my avocado toast.

It's time you grew up and got used to the facts of life. No one who falls in love with someone from another race gives a flying fuck about your avocado toast, or your tender fat belly.

The avocado toast made that post obvious bait, Lotus.

Settle down lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
who else had a motive tho? that was some real crime of passion helter skelter shit

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who ever murdered her, mutilated her breasts, along with other stab wounds. Fucking sick animal.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Oh, that nigger did it all right. And I remember all the chimps saying they were glad he got away with it because of racism. OJ should be dragged behind a truck.

you’re sooo lucky that I like this sites owner. If I didn’t, I’d link Black Twitter to your nasty racists posts and watch them tear you apart.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not sure what you mean when you ask "Where was all the blood?" @The Countess . There was blood in plenty of places, and OJ should have been convicted on that evidence. But the jury were clearly predisposed to finding him innocent. LMAO.

Guilty as fuck.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m not trolling. I honestly have a hard time believing he did it. How did he taken on both of them, viciously stab them hundreds of times yet walk out with no blood on him?
he knows he was a charismatic celeb and that folks/fans/jurors would find it hard 2 believe he could do it and i think thats y he made it so gory

it was very premeditated and he brought clean clothes

thats my guess

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Drink apple juice -
OJ will kill you!

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Then there's the random cut on the finger cut... huge and not focused on enough.

"
, saying there was no blood on glass found in his Chicago hotel room in 1994, according to the Los Angeles Times. Petrocelli
during his deposition and the former football star responded, "I remember bleeding," according to ABC News. He also responded "yeah" when asked if he cut his finger on glass".