One of the basic principles in life, is to always have a basic agenda.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
For one example Bob Blake shares "an" approach to dating.

IRMV.

That was funny as fuck.

Too bad he ended up being a wife killer.

He came across as sounding a bit bloody strange. Looks like tiny jockey of sorts!?

He was telling the truth about himself. A lot of women think they can change a man. Nope.

a lot of women see potential… and are their own worst enemy because of this combined with their loneliness… they need to learn to be on their own and ok with it or they will repeat this vicious cycle over and over..

Most women who have issues with an absent father or past childhood trauma will have this idea that love is something you chase. Many of them will not have the skills/tools to realize when someone actually loves them. It’s very unfortunate, and many toxic relationships are formed this way. They confuse the toxicity as passion or excitement not realizing that true love will bring you peace and harmony.

I love when people do the self work to know what their issues are. HFB recognized that I had issues I was fully aware of, and we parted ways amicably. He also had his own issues and we both realized it just wasn’t going to work.

I did a lot of work on myself and my own healing before I was ready to love myself. It was then, after a year and a half of being single and being divorced for 6 years, that my true love found ME.

Not having a bunch of recent trauma or lingering men/past relationships in my life made it easy for us to connect and form a meaningful bond. I would not change any part of my journey because it led me to finding my soulmate. El Big Sexy is the love of my life.

But even with all this good fortune, it’s still work. We make our relationship a priority every day.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You guys all got so serious. Yes, Blake is a fucking lunatic. You have to be a lunatic to murder your wife, imo.

But the bit, if you pretend it was just a bit and not words spoken by a future murderer, was just so damn funny.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You guys all got so serious. Yes, Blake is a fucking lunatic. You have to be a lunatic to murder your wife, imo.

But the bit, if you pretend it was just a bit and not words spoken by a future murderer, was just so damn funny.

Honestly, he sounds a bit unhinged in that clip regardless.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I completely forgot he was tried and acquitted of his second wife’s murder until you said this…

But he was honest in this interview about his issues and that’s where it went lol