Online Dating is a Nightmare...

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
You never know in this life, you could pop out for milk and meet someone in the shop or something like that, but people don’t look at each other anymore, only fake pics on a phone, you could have your head stuck in that thing while the love of your life walks straight by you, with all this cardassian bollocks or what ever you call them, are people’s expectations too high, they prefer to dream about a fake pic rather than flirt face to face.
truth ^

every good relationship i have ever been in was when i wasnt looking or expecting it

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
sort of like when someone breaks into your car - never happening while ur peeking out that window lol

Val Gina

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I tried online dating after rebounding, I'm guilty of stopping or blocking a convo half way through. Mainly because its all going good they show some depth, some humility all the characteristics I like in the first couple of messages. Then I get busy for a day and heaven forbid I dont log in and reply for a whole 30 hours or something and I get a " fine then dont reply, I can take a hint" or similar needy clingy message.
Another thing is men who seem normal, tick the boxes etc then they mistake humour for a chance to tell you their tit size preference. One idiot thought my tits were bigger than they were cos of a bad/good angle of my pic :P ....So he tells me how he loves massive tits.... awkward cos.. i'm lucky to be a b.... So i just blocked.... Also one who tried to tell me that we need to have sex before we commit to actually dating so we dont waste time if not physically compatible... um ok... so I told him how I loved to suck dick and satisfy my man and have a good sex drive etc.. right before telling him to go and fuck himself cos I dont root pigs.

So yeah, online dating sucks ass.

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
I tried online dating after rebounding, I'm guilty of stopping or blocking a convo half way through. Mainly because its all going good they show some depth, some humility all the characteristics I like in the first couple of messages. Then I get busy for a day and heaven forbid I dont log in and reply for a whole 30 hours or something and I get a " fine then dont reply, I can take a hint" or similar needy clingy message.
Another thing is men who seem normal, tick the boxes etc then they mistake humour for a chance to tell you their tit size preference. One idiot thought my tits were bigger than they were cos of a bad/good angle of my pic :P ....So he tells me how he loves massive tits.... awkward cos.. i'm lucky to be a b.... So i just blocked.... Also one who tried to tell me that we need to have sex before we commit to actually dating so we dont waste time if not physically compatible... um ok... so I told him how I loved to suck dick and satisfy my man and have a good sex drive etc.. right before telling him to go and fuck himself cos I dont root pigs.

dropping contact for a little while is a good test 2 see if their calm cool demeanor is an act and so many blow it right there... i hate clingy codependancy

Val Gina

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

dropping contact for a little while is a good test 2 see if their calm cool demeanor is an act and so many blow it right there... i hate clingy codependancy
Lol and the ones who manage to get your phone number then proceed to text stupid shit non stop. One sent me a Sean the sheep thumbs up gif, like wtf am I 11..
If someone texts me goodmorning as if we are officially dating I get creeped out and end contact. I hate updates through the day about someones life who I haven’t even met yet. Most guys don’t get to the meeting point because they fuck it up

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant

Lol and the ones who manage to get your phone number then proceed to text stupid shit non stop. One sent me a Sean the sheep thumbs up gif, like wtf am I 11..
If someone texts me goodmorning as if we are officially dating I get creeped out and end contact. I hate updates through the day about someones life who I haven’t even met yet. Most guys don’t get to the meeting point because they fuck it up
its that feeling that they want u so much more than the other way around - they rush, like their life was empty until the moment they met u which is a red flag

then they try 2 guide the convo like its casual -
'oh i bought underwear today - hey btw what color is yours hmm?' lol

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
6"6", 220#, 8" junk, no attachments, 70k job, no mortgage. OOH! Scroll to picture... Swipe.

Oliver Shagnasty

100% NIBBA
Elite Bastards
Im tired of fat ass smelly bitches. God damn it I want a decent looking chick for a change.

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
Im tired of fat ass smelly bitches. God damn it I want a decent looking chick for a change.
well u have to be in it 2 win it - go out and be visible irl. im not saying u dont but thats how it happens. i once dated a dude i met in a fender bender lol

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
You can avoid fat, but no woman smells like summer rain for more than 20 minutes.

Oliver Shagnasty

100% NIBBA
Elite Bastards
well u have to be in it 2 win it - go out and be visible irl. im not saying u dont but thats how it happens. i once dated a dude i met in a fender bender lol
Dooly noted. Next chick I see I'm gonna run her ass over lol.

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
You can avoid fat, but no woman smells like summer rain for more than 20 minutes.
this from a dude who didnt shower for 16 days :SickFace:
It topped out at 20, and I was merely aromatic. It started as depression, then became a challenge. What's your point?
merely aromatic 2 who, ppl in the neighboring village?

if i was that goddess of yours i would have put u through a car wash before letting u inside

Oliver Shagnasty

100% NIBBA
Elite Bastards
It topped out at 20, and I was merely aromatic. It started as depression, then became a challenge. What's your point?

if i was that goddess of yours i would have put u through a car wash before letting u inside
The goddess probably smelt worse than him lol

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant

The goddess probably smelt worse than him lol
poor woman probably lost her sense of smell

Bastard Factory

Chairmen of the Bored
Administrator

its that feeling that they want u so much more than the other way around - they rush, like their life was empty until the moment they met u which is a red flag

then they try 2 guide the convo like its casual -
'oh i bought underwear today - hey btw what color is yours hmm?' lol

Top Bottom