See why I hate these fucking liberals?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh fuck no.

no way.

As if the dating scene wasn't fucked enough

Do you see what I'm going through nearly two years after giving it a NOPE?

Speaking of people you meet when you just wanna bang.....the one I dealt with also straight up asked me to PUT HIM ON MY BANK ACCOUNT.

And to put him on my lease so he could "help me"....even though I did not need help.

And he had me pawn his switch so he could get cigarettes and KFC because he "forgot his wallet" and was in my state from Chicago. And he tried to force me to pay to get it out and ship it to him. Nice cheap scam attempt.

I found out it was his kids and sent it to the kid.

That being said, I dont think meeting someone online is any worse than the shit you can find organically in the wild. I met one of my favorite people online and have no regrets about him at all(talking about you, B) ♡

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Online dating was great in the late 90's through around 2010 then it became a complete waste of time. Boy was it fun back in the day though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Online dating was great in the late 90's through around 2010 then it became a complete waste of time. Boy was it fun back in the day though.

Dating in general is a waste of time. Definitely not something I'll be interested in doing again if I ever wind up single.

Way too many wackjobs and liars.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oh fuck no.

no way.

As if the dating scene wasn't fucked enough

Do you see what I'm going through nearly two years after giving it a NOPE?

Speaking of people you meet when you just wanna bang.....the one I dealt with also straight up asked me to PUT HIM ON MY BANK ACCOUNT.

And to put him on my lease so he could "help me"....even though I did not need help.

And he had me pawn his switch so he could get cigarettes and KFC because he "forgot his wallet" and was in my state from Chicago. And he tried to force me to pay to get it out and ship it to him. Nice cheap scam attempt.

I found out it was his kids and sent it to the kid.

That being said, I dont think meeting someone online is any worse than the shit you can find organically in the wild. I met one of my favorite people online and have no regrets about him at all(talking about you, B) ♡
Careful. YOu may get accused of spreading the drama by the crybaby committee

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So I'm trying this, Tinder is a complete waste for me since I'm not young, rich, or particularly good looking. I can be charming in person, but Covid makes the organic meeting people almost impossible. the only matches I ever get are women I wouldn't date in a millions years. Either they are fucking illiterate and cannot type a coherent response, or generate their own gravitational field.
Match hasn't been much better, I met a doctor, intelligent, can support herself, well established, hey this might work...yea no chemistry and even though she works in a medical clinic and comes into contact with dozens of sick people every day, she won't go anywhere for a date because she is terrified of getting the 'rona... met up a couple times to walk outdoors and have a coffee, again outdoors but at least it was human contact... Met one who flat out said, "my biological clock is ticking and if you aren't interested in having a baby SOON, I need to move along..." Think I got hit up by a Russian scam today, but hey, it will be an interesting diversion until she asks me for $$$...

Puts me in mind of something my dad told me years ago...."Women complain about inequality, but they have half the money and all the pussy. Where is the equality there?"

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So I'm trying this, Tinder is a complete waste for me since I'm not young, rich, or particularly good looking. I can be charming in person, but Covid makes the organic meeting people almost impossible. the only matches I ever get are women I wouldn't date in a millions years. Either they are fucking illiterate and cannot type a coherent response, or generate their own gravitational field.
Match hasn't been much better, I met a doctor, intelligent, can support herself, well established, hey this might work...yea no chemistry and even though she works in a medical clinic and comes into contact with dozens of sick people every day, she won't go anywhere for a date because she is terrified of getting the 'rona... met up a couple times to walk outdoors and have a coffee, again outdoors but at least it was human contact... Met one who flat out said, "my biological clock is ticking and if you aren't interested in having a baby SOON, I need to move along..." Think I got hit up by a Russian scam today, but hey, it will be an interesting diversion until she asks me for $$$...

Puts me in mind of something my dad told me years ago...."Women complain about inequality, but they have half the money and all the pussy. Where is the equality there?"

Quote at the end was funny lol.

Man I feel ya. I been single since July. I've never done dating apps, I prefer to meet someone, but you right, Corona aint helping. Also, the last one I was with, was the same.... "give me baby, tick tock" lol.

Im glad Winter almost over. More folks outdoors. Im gonna hit more hiking trails. If I meet someone I meet someone, if not, Im having adventures.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Go out in the real world and meet people, get to know them, and then see what happens naturally.

Also, if you are fat, bald, losing teeth, a fucking weirdo, stupid, and not good looking, don't expect a hot one to fall for you unless you're rich and you're cool with being with a golddigger who does not give half a flying fuck about you.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Go out in the real world and meet people, get to know them, and then see what happens naturally.

Also, if you are fat, bald, losing teeth, a fucking weirdo, stupid, and not good looking, don't expect a hot one to fall for you unless you're rich and you're cool with being with a golddigger who does not give half a flying fuck about you.

I've also learned to look for wedding rings hahaha. Damn all the ones I get interested in are married lol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I've also learned to look for wedding rings hahaha. Damn all the ones I get interested in are married lol.

Back in the day when I was unmarried, I had a crush on this guy who asked me out. It wasn't until we went out together and were sitting right next to each other that I noticed he had a fucking white stripe on his left ring finger. You gotta look for that stripe with men, because many of them are big fucking liars.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think it's fine for someone to straight up let their expectations be known off the rip.

It saves a lot of time and possible unpleasentness later.

I can see myself outright saying what I want to make sure there is a likemindedness going forward..... though men lie like crazy. Like pretending to be pro life and agreeing to a casual thing.

People are just nonsense, really.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think you’re right Dovey. We’re all Mother Fuckers. I never have expectations tho when it comes to connections

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think you’re right Dovey. We’re all Mother Fuckers. I never have expectations tho when it comes to connections

Not all of you. Just a lot of you lol.

I definitely think if someone wants children soon that may as well be a conversation early.

No?

Maybe I'm wrong. It's not really my problem at my age. :Cheers:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
At least she is being honest and upfront about her intentions wrt dating.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Back in the day when I was unmarried, I had a crush on this guy who asked me out. It wasn't until we went out together and were sitting right next to each other that I noticed he had a fucking white stripe on his left ring finger. You gotta look for that stripe with men, because many of them are big fucking liars.

Oh man! Yeah I use to have a stripe lol.

I cant stand it when other guys give the rest of guys a bad name. Sadly I know you are right, a lot of 'em are liars and cheaters. I feel its gotten just as bad with women lately too. I blame things like social media for a lot of that shit.

I only have 3 rules, for ANYONE I know.... 1) dont lie to me. 2) dont fuck me over 3) and if you're a lady in a relationship with me dont cheat on me. Or put simply, be a good person!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I cant stand it when other guys give the rest of guys a bad name. Sadly I know you are right, a lot of 'em are liars and cheaters. I feel its gotten just as bad with women lately too. I blame things like social media for a lot of that shit.

I only have 3 rules, for ANYONE I know.... 1) dont lie to me. 2) dont fuck me over 3) and if you're a lady in a relationship with me dont cheat on me. Or put simply, be a good person!

It's very hard for me to come from being fucked over or betrayed.

I dont carry bitterness or hostility and I'm very forgiving but that person who did it never gets my trust again.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I definitely think if someone wants children soon that may as well be a conversation early.

No?

Lol, last girl I was with for 7 years, we did have that talk early on, about possible kids. She wanted one eventually, but not at the time. Me, I was on board since I was still in my 30's, and my kid was only 14-15. Then time passed, and things changed, I became the one that didnt feel the time was right. But her biological clock was in full on panic mode. So, her not seeing me changing my mind anytime soon, decided it was time to move on. We had a mutual split, shes moved on, but she wanted to remain friends, and I've given that a try, so we text each other about once a week or so.

I just dont see myself having more kids right now. That might change down the road. Hell, my great great great grandfather didnt start having kids til he was in his 50's, and wound up having nearly 10 kids into his 70's lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I dont carry bitterness or hostility and I'm very forgiving but that person who did it never gets my trust again.

Bingo. If I cant trust someone who is in my circle, they get kicked out the circle lol. I wont get all bitter, I simply wont have anything to do with that person. Now, depending how much someone fucked me over, depends on the extent of what I might do next lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No?

Lol, last girl I was with for 7 years, we did have that talk early on, about possible kids. She wanted one eventually, but not at the time. Me, I was on board since I was still in my 30's, and my kid was only 14-15. Then time passed, and things changed, I became the one that didnt feel the time was right. But her biological clock was in full on panic mode. So, her not seeing me changing my mind anytime soon, decided it was time to move on. We had a mutual split, shes moved on, but she wanted to remain friends, and I've given that a try, so we text each other about once a week or so.

I just dont see myself having more kids right now. That might change down the road. Hell, my great great great grandfather didnt start having kids til he was in his 50's, and wound up having nearly 10 kids into his 70's lol.

Whether or not to have children is a very big deal, and if one person really wants that and the other person doesnt....in my mind it helps to know that early on so you dont go investing time, emotions and resources into it.

The time clock on that is real lol.

I actually didn't even want children. Obviously that changed, but I was devastated when I got pregnant the first time. It didnt help that I was actively seeking divorce when I found out.

I had friends trying to tell me to abort(because I was divorcing) but I am so against the killing of humans....and I adore my children. So I'm glad I bucked up.

If my kids do not like someone I'm seeing, that person is history. I like a very simple life and I can be alone happily so....maybe I'm a bit too rough around the edges to foster some new relationship. Very glad to not be in the modern dating pool.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Bingo. If I cant trust someone who is in my circle, they get kicked out the circle lol. I wont get all bitter, I simply wont have anything to do with that person. Now, depending how much someone fucked me over, depends on the extent of what I might do next lol.

Exactly!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

No?

Whether or not to have children is a very big deal, and if one person really wants that and the other person doesnt....in my mind it helps to know that early on so you dont go investing time, emotions and resources into it.

I actually didn't even want children. Obviously that changed, but I was devastated when I got pregnant the first time. It didnt help that I was actively seeking divorce when I found out.

I had friends trying to tell me to abort(because I was divorcing) but I am so against the killing of humans....and I adore my children. So I'm glad I bucked up.

If my kids do not like someone I'm seeing, that person is history. I like a very simple life and I can be alone happily so....maybe I'm a bit too rough around the edges to foster some new relationship. Very glad to not be in the modern dating pool.

You're right, its a very big deal to have kids. More involved than most know, that dont have kids.

I tried to tell my ex, my son gonna have kids soon, we can just borrow my grandkid, and then send him back :Grin3:

Knock on wood, he dont have one on the way yet, but there is a 22 year curse lol. This year, if my grandad and dad were alive, our ages would be 88, 66, 44, 22!

I dont condone abortion either, unless it is a medical issue or something extreme. If you plant the seed, you have to watch it grow, not destroy the crop.

My nephew, love the fucker, a much better person than his mom ( my sister), and he wouldnt be around today had she aborted... like she was advised to do cause of her age. My sister is 2 for 2, 2 aborts and 2 that live. Although she pisses me off how she more about herself than the kids. I give my nephew attention though, and my great aunt does too. My niece lives with her dad now, so thats good.

My kid moved out, so if I date someone now, Im gonna base it on if my cats like her lol.

Yeah, I am not looking forward to dating in these modern times. Im gonna go with the flow.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No?

You're right, its a very big deal to have kids. More involved than most know, that dont have kids.

I tried to tell my ex, my son gonna have kids soon, we can just borrow my grandkid, and then send him back :Grin3:

Knock on wood, he dont have one on the way yet, but there is a 22 year curse lol. This year, if my grandad and dad were alive, our ages would be 88, 66, 44, 22!

I dont condone abortion either, unless it is a medical issue or something extreme. If you plant the seed, you have to watch it grow, not destroy the crop.

My nephew, love the fucker, a much better person than his mom ( my sister), and he wouldnt be around today had she aborted... like she was advised to do cause of her age. My sister is 2 for 2, 2 aborts and 2 that live. Although she pisses me off how she more about herself than the kids. I give my nephew attention though, and my great aunt does too. My niece lives with her dad now, so thats good.

My kid moved out, so if I date someone now, Im gonna base it on if my cats like her lol.

Yeah, I am not looking forward to dating in these modern times. Im gonna go with the flow.

Just fill your life with things that fulfill you as a person, and if you form a connection it's more the icing on your cake than the cake itself.... if that makes sense.

I didnt even let my kids "date" until they were 16 and i always tell them that. My oldest has a girlfriend, so....no possibility of pregnancy there lol. They are both geeky girls with incredible grades so there is literally zero drama there....thank God. They are not even trying to attend the same college year.....thank God. They support eachother in their own endeavors.

I used to be a raging codependent with a fix it mentality......several years of recovery therapy helped that. I'm glad it's not hereditary lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve dated on line gals when it was popular 20 years ago. Virtually all were looking for hubbys. About the time I decided to build a house and move down here. Now I live amongst a sea of tits and ass.