Online Dating is a Nightmare...

q5aitUo.gif


Why aren't you hooking up this weekend?

I'm too old and too married lol
 
Join clubs, sports teams, or best of all a church. Socialize first and let dating happen naturally.

Otherwise decent mid priced hoors a few times a month are a better investment.

How many of youse guys have gone that route? And how many of you got an STD?
We're talking about nut and run, not relationships...

Surely you recall J.J. LaGuardia?

Nutting and running can't result in an STD?
 
I miss the part of online dating that’s fun… like matching with someone you have a lot in common with and the first date. I causally dated a few I remain friends with and hear from occasionally.

I don’t miss the DMs asking if I would punch them in the balls or if I’m a real cougar ~ as opposed to a fake one?!?
 
I have never used online dating, but I have never had a difficult time meeting new people in person.
 
Get out! No way!

It is true.

If I wanted a date and there was no particular love interest in my life at the time, I could always just go out to a bar or dance club and meet a number of prospects who would give me their phone number and we would arrange a time to go out together.

Sometimes circumstances would allow us to spend a lot of time together on the first night of our meeting.

Honestly, I would feel a little desperate and pathetic if I had to resort to online dating.
 
It is true.

If I wanted a date and there was no particular love interest in my life at the time, I could always just go out to a bar or dance club and meet a number of prospects who would give me their phone number and we would arrange a time to go out together.

Sometimes circumstances would allow us to spend a lot of time together on the first night of our meeting.

Honestly, I would feel a little desperate and pathetic if I had to resort to online dating.

It's a useful tool is all.
 
Not in a Holocaust, Hutus and Tutsis, Jonestown kinda way, but none the less who needs this shit after a long day.

jZfIHot.png

226zvQM.png
10bldTE.png


FSykB8d.jpg

Taste Test

I've been single a short time now, challenging for me to meet gals at the moment as I'm rather new to the area, live in suburbia and work from home. Trifecta of suck lol. Personally not concerned, as changes are in the works, but I have dived into the online dating world out of curiosity using only the free versions of Adult Friend Finder, Tinder and POF... and if it wasn't wasting my time it would be comical. Even if I were to pay for upgraded access, until you get to that face to face meeting its near impossible to build any real chemistry, even with a hot pics and few witty jokes. So the game within the game is getting to the actual meet up where real chemistry is decided.

Online dating for most guys in most locations in the USA is a waste of limited resources (time, energy, and money).

With online, you get to know somebody before you know whether attraction exists or not. When you get a number on the street, both people can INSTANTLY sense if a vibe is there or not.

Woman have too many options these days... Too many inflated sense of egos driven by a generation of autistic men who were raised on social media and know jack shit about communicating with someone via the phone or in-person. Woman have too many options now. IMO the influx of more and more thirsty men who have wrecked the sexual economics. With the increasing level of betas sending alternately supplicating and perverted messages, a lot of semi-decent women have rejected the online experience. And thus what makes normal approaching in real life that much more effective. No competition, women relieved that real men still exist, and that she is pretty enough to attract a confident man.

Pussy Power

They know you're thinking with your dick. Trickery comes in so many flavors...

I've been hit up for Amazon gift cards (most common request) (they want you to screenshot the code) also was asked for a FinishLine gift card, all based around 'please help pay my phone bill so I can keep talking to you', local escorts, help me with my USA visa (chick from AU), than there's the 'before we meet up' I need you to join the 'safe dating verification site' for free (it's not), join my cam show to show your serious and we can 'meet up' after, pay for missed work time (cams) so I can take off and spend with you (whore), a chick recently asked me to 'give her gas money' so I can get to you... these are the ones that I've encountered multiple times already. My newly formulated counter to all these requests are..."I'm a cash only guy", "Lets meet and you can take it from my pocket" or "I was just going to ask you for money".. I pretty much know when were at this point they are trash to me and honestly I like to get nasty aggressive before I delete 'em.

I've noticed the same red flags almost all the time now.. they're 'living with a relative', 'monies tight', they'll talk about 'love' and 'loyalty' in opening email, out of state cellphone number and they'll be 1000 miles away from you instead of the suppose 7. They tend to use broken English and stock photos of hotties.

Then there's the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
… These are the ones that message you, try to get you all hot lol. They are usually installed by the website to create interactions and get you to pay up... its obvious after awhile and most of the sites use them. About a month ago, I had a 20 minute conversation with a gal that eventually had me wanting to go to her cam show real quick.. passed on that, but hours later in the day came across another gal and she was using the same 'script', I was reading the same 'personalized' verbiage to the letter. Sucker games.

I haven't lost a penny during this learning curve, but once you give them money they'll all simply disappear.

So to combat these time wasting scammers early on, I've asked for them to please send me a screenshot with my name and their face in it... even then, their game doesn't stop.

For example... I'm talking with this chick and she sends me her picture...

​
In my head, I'm like 'yeah right'... so after crushing her with more humor, I hit her up with 'do us a favor and please send me a pic of you and my name saying 'Told ya Sean'.. 'so we can keep this awesome conversation going' or something... Gotta be careful here because some willnt get it and think you're insecure or have trust issues. I've already heard it.

Something like this...​

Found out she's in Michigan when her profile said Denver... she also didn't have a phone camera that worked, and that's she 'living with an uncle using his wifi' and asking me about my annual income and pay schedule… bleeding red flags.

I moved on, but the next day got this...
​
Yep, same girl. Checked that box. So I ended up talking with her on and off for a week and then it came to the …"can you help me pay off my phone bill? It's only $120". There it was... another one, wasting my fucking time. Shoulda known when they don't ask you much about YOU. Another early flag to remember. So I started treating her like a whore... sorry, but there's now nothing redeeming from all this now and 'she' wasted my time. So I toyed with 'her', offended her some and then deleted.

I can still hear her ask … "oh so you just got paid?!" and "Sean, please give me your bank account logins before I get late fees"... lol.

I've screenshot a few others to share...

This one wanted me to pay $240 to get her off of work so we could spend the evening together... her cell phone came back to Miami and she refused to acknowledge it.

This one wanted to meet up, but first I had to join her cam show and 'pay in' to show I gave a fuck about her livelihood.


This bitch actually had me waiting for her in a bar... I looked good and ended up staying out that night so that worked.​

This one pounded me for days to meet up, but I first just, simply, only needed to join this "free"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. She told me she could hit there app in an emergency they'd call 911. whaaaaa.. I eventually told her that she wasn't worth all this and that killed the mood. Those websites by the way will 'auto charge' AND sell your credit card.
​
Then last night, spent almost 2 hours talking to this chick only to get...

LWoDatg.png

​
I can spot them really easily; they have certain 'tells' in the way they use English.
 
BF DICTIONARY for DECODING WOMEN'S Bios....

40-ish..................................49.
Adventurous..........................Slept with everyone.
Athletic................................No breasts.
Average looking.....................Moooo.
Beautiful..............................Pathological liar.
Emotionally Secure..................On medication.
Feminist...............................Fat.
Free Spirit.................................Junkie.
Friendship first.......................Former Slut.
New-Age.........................Body hair in the wrong places.
Old-fashioned........................No B.J.'s
Open-minded.........................Desperate.
Outgoing..............................Loud and embarrassing.
Professional................. ..........Bitch.
Voluptuous...........................Very fat.
Large frame...........................Hugely fat.
Wants soul mate.....................Stalker.
 
Deep in the belly of every female is a desire, more ancient than the caves, to be forced to yield to the ruthless domination of a magnificent, uncompromising male, a master, deep within them they all wish to submit, vulnerably and completely, nude, to such a beast. This is completely clear in their fantasies.
 
Seven year since starting this thread. Learned sooo much ;)
Knowledge is powerful when it comes to understanding what women want... deep down.

Few hawt end rhyme poems I've recently written to some...


She’s a beautiful blur (you cant see some faces on Ashley Mad), that’s all I knew. Wanted to know her, so I followed through. Reppin' the southside, she's steppin' north (I live north of her). Preppin' to ride him both back and forth.
She’s on her own, her kid is grown, but her name to me is still unknown. Our convo hit with fire and desire, gotta admit, forgot to inquire. Euphoric sensation I can't dispute, she's a perfect combination of both sexy and cute.

One last pour (we met up at a bar), she's ready to explore, top of her 'list', is "make. me. sore.". Through his door and onto floor, holding her wrists, she's craving more.

So fuckin' hawt, let's see what she's got.

Those silky soft lips, alluring small hips, our hearts race as my tongue keeps pace.
Sucking then bucking her thighs sung, Goddamn this guys so well hung.
Fucking for hours like we're young, her sweat showers onto my tongue.
Wanna thank you, my bod was due, now awed by Sean, our lust only grew. Times against us... it really flew, so the ryhmes in this poem are just for you.
 
This is my current profile/bio page on Ashley Madison... winks and keys are part of the site.

Starts with a wink.. then maybe a key, desire in a blink, so take a look at me... Arousing thoughts and alluring glances, life's full of risk... let's take some chances. Your sinful grin begs me to begin, satisfying our urges comes from within, stepping closer our eyes fully locked, your seductive body's about to get rocked. Pressing you up against the wall, ripping your blouse... exposing it all. Smooth as silk slide, tongue teasing my head, watching your lips glide... I toss u on the bed. I lift my head to look into ur eyes, you grab it instead shoving it back between ur thighs. Feeling nails claw, some licking then sucking, mouth opened in awe... you crave my fucking. Head against the bed, ass up in the air, those groans turn moans... my hand tugs your hair. Genuine dude like no other, fully yours so come discover, your swollen bodies gonna recover... chance u take with SeanLVr.
 
Some singer chick I've just started talking to...

On stage she's bold, her voice is gold. Truth be told, excitements about to unfold.
Honeybabygirl wants to give Sean a twirl.
She wants to play, spice up her day. I'll lead the way, many miles away.
More I know, the deeper I'll go.
Wanna be clear, my words are sincere. Now that I'm here, let's kick it up a gear.
Those eyes draw me in, where do I begin. Thoughts of pure sin, fantasizing more skin.
Want you wet, with no regret. Puddle of sweat, before we've met.
Wanna tease, please, on ur knees. Let's skip the mild, I want you wild.
Wrists held down, up over your head. I'm renown babygirl for what you just read.