Outing duals

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The best post in this thread was from @The Prowler

What kind of person thinks they're online on a forum to mete out "punishment"? So, self-righteous. The Enforcer.

That was precious and I'm sorry that I didn't catch it myself.

be serious, Lilly… the textual rant of posters mid mental episode make my best feelers butthurted!:GiggleBitch:

True. I have my own Mother Superior following me around with her ruler, simply waiting for me to "mess" up so she can rap my knuckles with it.

I miss the old days when stalking reeked of obsession and wasn’t as socially acceptable. This is the result of a bunch of primal animals starved out and hunting for scraps in a small toilet.

I remember trolling a site and the posters didn’t even acknowledge that I was trolling them.. they stepped over my posts like you would dogshit on the sidewalk. I was PISSED like fight me beeesh!

There are some people here twisting themselves into psychotic knots to try to force me into saying I'm "Oak". WTF is that all about anyway?

You got a huge conga line of people following you in this thread, its bizarre.

Yes, what would you call that?

it’s so obvious they want Oak back I’m almost sad for them

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

What kind of person thinks they're online on a forum to mete out "punishment"? So, self-righteous. The Enforcer.

be serious, Lilly… the textual rant of posters mid mental episode make my best feelers butthurted!:GiggleBitch:

True. I have my own Mother Superior following me around with her ruler, simply waiting for me to "mess" up so she can rap my knuckles with it.

I miss the old days when stalking reeked of obsession and wasn’t as socially acceptable. This is the result of a bunch of primal animals starved out and hunting for scraps in a small toilet.

I remember trolling a site and the posters didn’t even acknowledge that I was trolling them.. they stepped over my posts like you would dogshit on the sidewalk. I was PISSED like fight me beeesh!

There are some people here twisting themselves into psychotic knots to try to force me into saying I'm "Oak". WTF is that all about anyway?

0ak was the Hillary of poasting. Of course we miss that. Bidens are just boring.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

0ak was the Hillary of poasting. Of course we miss that. Bidens are just boring.

Get back into your basket, deplorable. Lily isn't Hillary, I would double down on letting you and your ilk know you're deplorable.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Get back into your basket, deplorable. Lily isn't Hillary, I would double down on letting you and your ilk know you're deplorable.
Lily is much less interesting than 0ak was...that's the whole point.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily is much less interesting than 0ak was...that's the whole point.

And you haven't figured out why. :GiggleBitch:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m here following @Dr. Funkenstein. Suck on that, Poppy.

I don't believe Regan is referring to you actually. You aren't caught up in this soap.

Flea used to e date this really talented musical guy called Cunty but they broke up. She then decided to grandpa up and started E dating the biggest shit poster (as per a poll taken at TRF) Benzo. It's cringey but we all humor her and say, "hey girl, you do whatever makes you happy."

For people who saw this Benzo clown in action with the cunt wankers, it's double funny watching the Benzo/Flea shit chat shat show they put on at BF.

Plus when Benzo bragged about being the only one to see her new ass, there was secret twitch/charity stream set up to laugh about that for 24 hours straight. We raised over 100,000 for the Humane Society with that stream.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

imagine if Hillary would have been president…. the Taliban wouldn’t have its own country and the one start on Texas’ flag wouldn’t be their user rating lol

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nope. One round with her was enough.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

what happened if you don’t mind me asking…. ?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

lol@ round

you did that deliberately you sly old Koo you. :LOL3: :Popcorn:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
The rule should be, if you make an alt or dual or whatver, it should be very different and completely distinguishable from your other persona, or you are going to be outed.

That's my two cents.

Are most of the new people who show up at BF duals or alts?

You pretended to be Ant Agonizer til Benzo and I outted you.

Benzo should be the main prosecutor if Flynn gets put on trial here Lulz.
Here's the thing. Flynn is somewhat new to you and others.
Old to the rest of us.
I find it best to just pay it no attention.

I tend to go through phases where sometimes I can be bothered engaging him/her and other times I can't and just skip over the howling banshee routine.
It was worse when all five of them were around.
Since it's only 2 now, they run out of material.

How can you tell the difference? It seems just like one person to me.
There's the one that goes on and on about the Dove incidents.
Then there's the one that drops boring scroll bombs and never mentions Dove.
Like I said, the Flynns are an open book to some of us.
And always remember. At the other end of the Flynn account are nutsacks.
Flynn is known to catfish.
Just ask Rancid.
And, as a side note, he never thanked me or Lemon for warning his big dumb ass.

I see that the staff at the Home for WW2 Veterans must have forgotten about your penchant for sneaking online and making your claims about me being everyone under the bloody sun.

Lets look at this using only Occam's Razor.

First of all...

WHY are you the only wheelchair bound fucktard that "remembers" this? Surely, if I were that much of a "Catfishing" menace, then HOW is it you're the only one that "remembers?" Not even Flea knows what the fuck you're talking about. You tried this on SG and at TRF. To no avail. Either I'm that fucking good or your I.V. is wrapped too tight around your neck.

SECONDLY,

As far as me "trying to catfish" Rancid, that would be like you actually not putting your little limp baby carrot into any of Johnny Storm's loose orifices. Now, why hasn't that prevert RANCID EVER BROUGHT ANY OF THIS UP??? I'll tell you why you fucking spamming fucktard. It's because you're fucking full of real down home crappolla. YOU HAVE NO LINKS, NO POSTS AND NO EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY. Don't think I don't know that you like pulling these fairy tales from your bottomless colostomy bag when you think I'm not around.

Maybe in 10 years you'll still be trying to pass off your delusions, that is if you haven't already expired by then.

P.S.-I like how you think your theory is correct. Why don't you ask Freud, Blandscape and King Martini who I am? You'll get 19 different answers.

Could have been Reaper cloning you to get to Rancid or any of the others from BH.... What's that Canadian guy that used to admin Brawl Hall...My brain is shorting out tonight. The one who does good chops...

Who the hell believes anything Shit stain benzo says.

Stfu before I start linking BF to all your BF-bashing posts.

Benzo is BF? Ah, okay.
Huh?
Lol