Outing duals

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
oh no, it's fucking flynn. There goes funny factor in this thread

Yep. Time for unhinged tantrums.

Tell everyone more how "EVERYONE ELSE IS CRAZY AND HAVE MENTAL ISSUES" after everything you've done.

Go get bent you moronic stuffed shirt.

Seriously who does some of the things she's done?

RIGHT?

And she's out here calling people "crazy," "stupid" and "psychotic."

She uses her own children to try and bash me. Talk about Looney Tunes.

Who suspends an expensive toy over a toilet bowl and expects the owner or parent of the owner not to get upset?

RIGHT???!!!

And EVERYONE ELSE IS UNHINGED???

But you know who I blame? The enablers. As long as she has her low iq enablers thinking every psycho thing she does is ok, she'll forever do crazy ass shit.

Notice how Biggie Cunt has to run in here trying to keep Dovey's "rep" intact.

Like no one knows what kind of a person Dovey is.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Tell everyone more how "EVERYONE ELSE IS CRAZY AND HAVE MENTAL ISSUES" after everything you've done.

RIGHT?

Who suspends an expensive toy over a toilet bowl and expects the owner or parent of the owner not to get upset?

Who calls the ex-girlfriend of a former "lover" just to try and get more P.I. to use against him?

Dovey. That's who.

Yeah, that's crazy too. Stalkerish.

I know, right?

Yet Dovey still maintains that others are the "stalkers." "Stalking" her make believe children.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

RIGHT?

RIGHT???!!!

But you know who I blame? The enablers. As long as she has her low iq enablers thinking every psycho thing she does is ok, she'll forever do crazy ass shit.

I want to think that he feels sorry for her. But that doesn't help her. She needs to stop being enabled.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OMG,

I have to agree with Dovey on this point. The nintendo switch, 350 k, ect etc etc, has been done for what, over a year now. It's like reading the same issue of the National Enquirer every day. There is zero humor left to be gotten from that, seriously.

Maybe Flynn can write a entertaining story flame where she makes up some non pi related stuff about Dovey. Like Dovey being a traveling gypsy who steals Stevie Nicks cat and she is chased across Romania by cops who are really vampires, yanno, something like that.

Mix things up a bit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

RIGHT?

Who calls the ex-girlfriend of a former "lover" just to try and get more P.I. to use against him?

Dovey. That's who.

I know, right?

Yet Dovey still maintains that others are the "stalkers." "Stalking" her make believe children.

It's how she pushes back from being online all day and night when she has a little child.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Just a reminder...

Biggie Dummy sux cawk.

If you people didn't already know.
Just a reminder

Flynn's STDs are not communicable over the web

It is safe to laugh at her in all your posts and even quote her redundant drivel if you like

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

RIGHT?

RIGHT???!!!

I want to think that he feels sorry for her. But that doesn't help her. She needs to stop being enabled.

Never going to happen. Dovey has got Biggie's lips stuck to her rancid pussy. He's never letting go. A midget has only so many options.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OMG,

I have to agree with Dovey on this point. The nintendo switch, 350 k, ect etc etc, has been done for what, over a year now. It's like reading the same issue of the National Enquirer every day. There is zero humor left to be gotten from that, seriously.

Maybe Flynn can write a entertaining story flame where she makes up some non pi related stuff about Dovey. Like Dovey being a traveling gypsy who steals Stevie Nicks cat and she is chased across Romania by cops who are really vampires, yanno, something like that.

Mix things up a bit.

I agree to a certain extent, however, she tries to judge everyone else as "unhinged" and she has done some really whack shit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
OMG,

Mix things up a bit.

Sometimes the TRUTH must be reiterated to show the dynamics of self ownage through hypocrisy.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

RIGHT?

Dovey. That's who.

I know, right?

It's how she pushes back from being online all day and night when she has a little child.
..."My wooden leg'" is still taller than you.
I bet your snail trail of yeast infection is taller than me too you gawdawfully redundant wankstain.

Yeah.

Probably.
Not probably, certainly as I am not a full city block long when resting horizontally you shrivel chin mutant with crooked teeth

Are you subletting a dog house?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

RIGHT?

Dovey. That's who.

I know, right?

It's called passive agressive crackhead behavior.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

RIGHT?

RIGHT???!!!

Never going to happen. Dovey has got Biggie's lips stuck to her rancid pussy. He's never letting go. A midget has only so many options.
YOu mad cause the guys in your ghetto park won't even suck your condom cemetery even with a toilet plunger?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

RIGHT?

RIGHT???!!!

YOu mad cause the guys in your ghetto park won't even suck your pussy with a toilet plunger?

The "toilet plunger" is light years taller than you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

RIGHT?

RIGHT???!!!

YOu mad cause the guys in your ghetto park won't even suck your pussy with a toilet plunger?

And smells far better than you too

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

RIGHT?

RIGHT???!!!

Is the "smell" also taller than you?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

RIGHT?

RIGHT???!!!

Is the "smell" also taller than you?
Coming from you? I would imagine it is taller than everybody here put together

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well you guys have just fucking run with it, lol.

It actually might be 8 years I'll have been married. I don't even fucking know lol.

Somewhere in there :D

The failures of modern society tell me it's all going to fail and I'm fucked.

But I love my wife so much I'll roll the dice.

Make as much of that faggy Disney shit as you will.

Awww…

My baby daddy was trippin last night. I had no idea why til my friend posted about last nights Raider game. It was crazy and had everyone on edge. Talkin about he had anxiety over the job mandates and it was the fucking Raider game. His ass is gonna pay this weekend. He’s gonna get my hair done lol
Raiders won one. I hit that game.

I hate football.
neither do i. they get u on the hook for 3 hrs for something like 15 mins of actual playing time

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OMG,

Mix things up a bit.

We have all tried.

Flynn seems to have some genuine anger and outrage that just hasnt really dulled out in the past few years.

I think it's just broke. And no one really cares much so, what can you do?

Just call it a dogfucker and move on. Nothing much else to do with it. All it does is have tearful ragey tantrums trying to fight over shit that happened years ago that doesnt concern it. Him. Her.

This is why people think its Poofer. Literally no one else finds this topic interesting, least of all as deeply emotional as this spamming idiot.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OMG,

Mix things up a bit.

Do you really think you can break her away from such new and refreshing material like “the drool line coming off my bottom lip is taller than you”

I dont think so. She’s spent half her life perfecting that technique

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I bet your snail trail of yeast infection is taller than me too you gawdawfully redundant wankstain.

Biggie, but Admin sucks cock tho

lol
Indeed he does

lots of it

We'll have to disagree on that, but it is "gawdawfully redundant".

More redundant or less redundant than posting tired orange man bad memes several thousand times across multiple forums regardless of the topical matter

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OMG,

Mix things up a bit.

We have all tried.

Flynn seems to have some genuine anger and outrage that just hasnt really dulled out in the past few years.

Just call it a dogfucker and move on. Nothing much else to do with it.

i don't think its genuine, seems more like comedy shtick

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Biggie, but Admin sucks cock tho

lol
Indeed he does

lots of it

We'll have to disagree on that, but it is "gawdawfully redundant".

More redundant or less redundant than posting tired orange man bad memes several thousand times across multiple forums regardless of the topical matter

That kind of thing is okay. It's a left doing it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OMG,

Mix things up a bit.

We have all tried.

Just call it a dogfucker and move on. Nothing much else to do with it.

i don't think its genuine, seems more like comedy shtick

Mostly here I ignore it, because it's the exactly same repetitive crap over and over

Normally if I engage this thing? It will go into multiple all cap rants and meltdown.

It's not normal at all. It's not "comedy", this one goes full blown rage mode lol.