Outing duals

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
What happened to that ugly biker bitch Duchess
that's the bitch I was talking about

I nearly died when I saw her flirt with Sting. He thought I was gonna tell his wife on FB :LOL3:

Man, those were the days.
Sting. omg.

Now tell me sea-major ain't possesed with the ghost of sting

Sting is a fucking flame God compared to Seamajor. Semen is the worst I’ve ever seen.

Temple from KOF is more tolerable.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I nearly died when I saw her flirt with Sting. He thought I was gonna tell his wife on FB :LOL3:

Sting. omg.

Sting is a fucking flame God compared to Seamajor. Semen is the worst I’ve ever seen.

Thankfully the powergrid in his third world hovel only comes on for a few hours a day or we'd really be fucked

Temple was horrid

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sting. omg.

Sting..... lmao!!!!

That very feminine idiot with the Crow avi? LOL

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Blocking someone on everything and pretending they are dead is a form of self-care.

Thanks for joining my TED talk xoxo M

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Sting. omg.

Sting..... lmao!!!!

That very feminine idiot with the Crow avi? LOL
Where they grow these tards like seamajor sting and temple?

so we can firebomb the farm

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
oh no, it's fucking flynn. There goes funny factor in this thread
Who you foolin'?
The only funny you bring to the table is when we make fun of you-
Oh look, Is Dr. FuckeduptheAsswithbrokenGlass here bore us to death again with his tombstone breath and mothball underarm smell
Not funny.
How did your throat vasectomy go? Was he satisfied with the results?
Pointing the gay my way never works.
Unlike with you, who posted a picture of himself half naked in a mirror at a bathhouse. For years!
As his avatar.
*BOOM*
Case closed, yo

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Unlike with you, who posted a picture of himself half naked in a mirror at a bathhouse. For years!
As his avatar.
*BOOM*
Case closed, yo
And that picture, of me in at the gym, with my shirt off remains seared in your memory like someone scarred you with a cattle prod. Who's the faggot between us? :LOL3:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
As his avatar.
*BOOM*
Case closed, yo
And that picture, of me in at the gym, with my shirt off remains seared in your memory like someone scarred you with a cattle prod. Who's the faggot between us? :LOL3:
Case closed bro.
Post it here.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Case closed bro.
Post it here.
Oh No Dr. FondleMyNutsToPicturesOfShirtlessMenInMirrors how many times did you sit at your computer eager to masturbate to pictures of me half naked in a mirror that you actually remember how good it felt nearly 10 fucking years later :LOL3:

You opened a can of worms inside your own asshole with that one, son.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wait a minute.

Did I read that right?

Is the same Marquis player from the Colon Wranglers who asked Bonesaw to compare penis sizes with him now asking me to post a half naked picture of myself?

Benzo, how you no shame of this deviant homosexuality you indulge in?

And here we all thought admin was the flaming query queen around here

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i feel like derailing this thread with puppy & kitten pics just 2 hear lotus complain

I got kitties all day

20210914-010331.jpg

Prudey Puff ♡♡♡

my newest addition, 14 wks
VLsm348.jpg

i was watching him for two wks while my cousin went on vacation but she asked if i wanna keep him after they got home since their adult cat cant/wont adjust

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bawhahaha. Benzo is pulling the same shit on Biggie as he tried on Bonesaw when he demanded Bonesaw post up some oiled biceps pics.

"hey biggie", lisps Benzo, "post it here"

What a faggot!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Biggie always melts in multiple posts when I hit a nerve.
Why would someone have such an avatar in a mostly male flame forum?
Like I keep saying:
Case closed.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Like I keep saying:
Case closed.

Ah, but my little brothel frequenting petal the real question is: Why would anyone of your rather questionable sexuality have such an outstanding recollection of a half naked man in the first place? Was I instrumental in ridding you, once and for all, of your erectile dysfunction free of charge? Do I make you pant after hours at your local ymca club where you and the boys get together in thongs for some steamy, but mostly innocent roman greco wrestling?

Do you and the other boys break out your little oriental fans to cool each other off whenever you regale them with stories of me without my shirt on?

bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Like I keep saying:
Case closed.
biggie doesnt melt

im not just saying it cuz i like him, but he is always composed and calm.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Poor Benzo. He made a complete & utter fucking shit of himself admitting that pictures of me half naked are plastered all over his partially lobotomized brain like postit notes and will now have to pay the boat man in spades for his trip across the river Styx

Bendzover? Buckle up big Boi! we about to run into some turbulence

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i feel like derailing this thread with puppy & kitten pics just 2 hear lotus complain

I got kitties all day

20210914-010331.jpg

Prudey Puff ♡♡♡

VLsm348.jpg

i was watching him for two wks while my cousin went on vacation but she asked if i wanna keep him after they got home since their adult cat cant/wont adjust

Precious. My daughter had a beautiful little calico show up at her house meowing to be let in. My kiddo will take a stray in anytime, anyday. I love calicos. I might steal her away.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I got kitties all day

20210914-010331.jpg

Prudey Puff ♡♡♡

VLsm348.jpg

Precious. My daughter had a beautiful little calico show up at her house meowing to be let in. My kiddo will take a stray in anytime, anyday. I love calicos. I might steal her away.
do it! ;)

any animal in need is impossible 2 resist, its hard putting your foot down and saying, 'no'

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I got kitties all day

20210914-010331.jpg

Prudey Puff ♡♡♡

VLsm348.jpg

do it! ;)

any animal in need is impossible 2 resist, its hard putting your foot down and saying, 'no'

She only has one. His name is Morrie. My grandson came up with that name. I don't know where from, but it's cute how Morrie and he are best buds.

So, my grandson came to spend about 10 days with me this July. The night before he comes Morrie jumps into his luggage that was open. Cat sees an empty "cat container". Grandson sees it as a sign that Morrie wants to come on the trip!

Calico has been named Misty, she's adorable, has half Hitler moustache marking. I'll have to get a picture up.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I got kitties all day

20210914-010331.jpg

Prudey Puff ♡♡♡

VLsm348.jpg

do it! ;)

She only has one. His name is Morrie. My grandson came up with that name. I don't know where from, but it's cute how Morrie and he are best buds.

So, my grandson came to spend about 10 days with me this July. The night before he comes Morrie jumps into his luggage that was open. Cat sees an empty "cat container". Grandson sees it as a sign that Morrie wants to come on the trip!

Calico has been named Misty, she's adorable, has half Hitler moustache marking. I'll have to get a picture up.
gosh when u mentioned daughter i pictured a young girl and the calico was some tag-along that followed her home lol

i have a hard time coming up with names but hes got some maine coon cat in him so 'harley' might be fitting when he grows up

my fiance wants 2 call him 'spot' lmao - but for now he is just the wee-man haha

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I got kitties all day

20210914-010331.jpg

Prudey Puff ♡♡♡

VLsm348.jpg

do it! ;)

gosh when u mentioned daughter i pictured a young girl and the calico was some tag-along that followed her home lol

i have a hard time coming up with names but hes got some maine coon cat in him so 'harley' might be fitting when he grows up

my fiance wants 2 call him 'spot' lmao - but for now he is just the wee-man haha

You forget I'm a lot older than you are.

I like wee man. He looks like "Cheddar" would be a good name for him.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I got kitties all day

20210914-010331.jpg

Prudey Puff ♡♡♡

VLsm348.jpg

do it! ;)

You forget I'm a lot older than you are.

I like wee man. He looks like "Cheddar" would be a good name for him.
cheddar.... i said it three times while looking at him :)

i like it

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Like I keep saying:
Case closed.

Ah, but my little brothel frequenting petal the real question is: Why would anyone of your rather questionable sexuality have such an outstanding recollection of a half naked man in the first place? Was I instrumental in ridding you, once and for all, of your erectile dysfunction free of charge? Do I make you pant after hours at your local ymca club where you and the boys get together in thongs for some steamy, but mostly innocent roman greco wrestling?

Do you and the other boys break out your little oriental fans to cool each other off whenever you regale them with stories of me without my shirt on?

bwahahahahahahahahahaha
No living it down, brah.
Post the picture.
And I haven't even touched upon the whole Dove pegging your ass admission.
This isn't going to go well for you, small fry-

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Like I keep saying:
Case closed.
biggie doesnt melt

im not just saying it cuz i like him, but he is always composed and calm.
?
There's a reason 'Biggie' is called the Roid Rage Midget.
When Dove confessed to giving the guy The Herpes, he quit the board HE BUILT for a few days and I had to apologize for breaking his balls so he'd come back. And, know what?, I wasn't sorry! Lol
No hunny, Joo is hardly composed. And he gets 'big' mad.
Bet on it.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
HAHAHAHAHA! This bitch can't fall asleep, he still has a hard on for Biggie to post that shirtless photo.

Is now a good time to remind everyone that Benzo sucks cocks

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Like I keep saying:
Case closed.

bwahahahahahahahahahaha
No living it down, brah.
Post the picture.
And I haven't even touched upon the whole Dove pegging your ass admission.
This isn't going to go well for you, small fry-
Indeed you are not living down this admission that nearly 10 years has passed and you still, to this day, poke holes in your teddy bears whenever thoughts of me half naked in compromising sexual situations go floating through your flamboyantly depraved mind like sheep size cocks hoping fences while winking at you from afar.

Any other admissions of depraved fantasies where I come up behind you with my shirt off to pinch your moist nipples while you giggle like a school girl you'd like to share?