Outing duals

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yet, no degree. You know they look down on you, right?

Do they?

I'll be sure to mention that when the other bank executives and I meet for our annual shits and giggles get together at some 150.00 a Rib-eye steak house which boasts obscenely overpriced sides that might actually cure cancer.

Should I mention you by name or would you prefer to remain anonymous?

psst they do it behind your back

Heavens!

No.

You cannot be serious.

do you think I'll ever be able to sleep soundly again?

Perhaps I should cut my loses and dive right into a fufilling career as a Smoking Cessation Analyst who writes pretty things on billboards?

I didn't say you should care. I just said that they do it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He's Biggie mad that I have an education though.
Well, just a little, but I manage to subdue all that rage with the fact that I can navigate nested quotes and you cannot.

after two decades of practices too :LOL3:

Did you put that on your resume?

"Navigates nested quotes with a excellent level of proficiency on the interwebs."

Funny you should ask. I was just pondering the value myself

Somewhere between highly skilled technology professional with 25 years in senior executive management and expertise in a broad range of highly complex technology platforms seem appropriate to you?

Development traditionally hasn't bothered too much with degrees... those that are good, get the work...

Degrees are more of a Liberal fascination...

I thought you had a bachelor's degree.

I skipped the bachelor's degree and got one higher.

Is that a no?

You don't understand the AQF...

Screenshot-2019-10-15-at-17.33.04-619x800.png

I don't know much about it at all, except that probably top notch Americans students aren't flocking to Australia to study.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Well, just a little, but I manage to subdue all that rage with the fact that I can navigate nested quotes and you cannot.

"Navigates nested quotes with a excellent level of proficiency on the interwebs."

Somewhere between highly skilled technology professional with 25 years in senior executive management and expertise in a broad range of highly complex technology platforms seem appropriate to you?

Development traditionally hasn't bothered too much with degrees... those that are good, get the work...

Is that a no?

I don't know much about it at all, except that probably top notch Americans students aren't flocking to Australia to study.

Probably? How would you know then? Lulz

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that a no?

I'm guessing that they go to Ivy League Schools, schools in the UK and other places in Europe. See, they're known entities.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Is that a no?

I'm guessing that they go to Ivy League Schools, schools in the UK and other places in Europe. See, they're known entities.

There are universities here that have world leading programs in particular disciplines. Same as anywhere.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Do they?

I'll be sure to mention that when the other bank executives and I meet for our annual shits and giggles get together at some 150.00 a Rib-eye steak house which boasts obscenely overpriced sides that might actually cure cancer.

Heavens!

No.

You cannot be serious.

Perhaps I should cut my loses and dive right into a fufilling career as a Smoking Cessation Analyst who writes pretty things on billboards?

Are you certain?

I'm going to ask them.

right after we finish discussing the coming burst in financial markets, the prudence in the short selling of major indexes and the sorry state of leadership in the country

Can I mention you as the revealer of such deep and dark hidden truths by name?

I promise to keep the nested quote thing between us when I do.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do they?

Heavens!

No.

You cannot be serious.

Are you certain?

I'm going to ask them.

right after we finish discussing the coming burst in financial markets, the prudence in the short selling of major indexes and the sorry state of leadership in the country

Can I mention you as the revealer of such deep and dark hidden truths by name?

I promise to keep the nested quote thing between us when I do.

Sure, why not? Please tell them "Lily says..." Can you record the video and then load it?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that a no?

There are universities here that have world leading programs in particular disciplines. Same as anywhere.

Sure, but what degree did you get from any of those Universities? Either you did or didn't.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Is that a no?

Sure, but what degree did you get from any of those Universities? Either you did or didn't.

Degrees, and that's none of your business.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that a no?

Nothing, got it.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Is that a no?

You get a degree at the Alex Jones University?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Is that a no?

Nothing, got it.

I have a licence plate on my vehicle, but I'm also not going to show it to you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that a no?

I wouldn't want to say either.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that a no?

Nothing, got it.

How about the plate in your head?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Is that a no?

No, the Institute for Anime Fanfare...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Is that a no?

Nothing, got it.

We're not ethnics here.... we keep our plates on the table, dishwasher, or cupboard...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Is that a no?

Nothing, got it.

Would now be a bad time to mention the 43 plates of meatloaf and burritos you had as you "got away for a few" ?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that a no?

Nothing, got it.

We're not ethnics here.... we keep our plates on the table, dishwasher, or cupboard...

You know I mean the one that was placed in your head from being dropped so many times on it as an infant.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Is that a no?

Kwaii?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that a no?

Nothing, got it.

Would now be a bad time to mention the 43 plates of meatloaf and burritos you had as you "got away for a few" ?

I was watching tv. Is that a bad thing to do now?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You guys are still going at it??

lol

yeah, they're going to win the internets

I got away for a while though.
Not that you are participating vigorously or anything absurdly contradictory like that

I didn't say I wasn't participating. I mean it is about 4 against one.

You weigh as much as 5 adult human beings...

....seems fair.

I know that you feel the weight of my intellect slapping the shit out of you on the regular.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Is that a no?

Nothing, got it.

You know I mean the one that was placed in your head from being dropped so many times on it as an infant.

That's not how gravity works... the plate rests horizontal and not vertical.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Is that a no?

Kwaii?

look at you over here trying to latch on to Freud’s sack cuz he showed you some man ass at FT. #deadASF:LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Is that a no?

Nothing, got it.

I was watching tv. Is that a bad thing to do now?
Sssh

Dr FruitcakeStien is on and he's pacing back and forth thinking of a really nifty way to ask me for shirtless pics without looking like too much of a flagrant fag.

we'll continue this later after his prozac suppositories place him back into his deep coma

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that a no?

Nothing, got it.

That's not how gravity works... the plate rests horizontal and not vertical.

You got your plate before you were dropped?! Just how stupid did they find you?