Outing duals

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I’m confused tho… what did Oak say to Bildo to make shim delete her? She was always LGBTQ+ friendly from what I recall….
Something to the effect that he was just as irrational as a woman as he was as a man

He took that and twisted into some kinda transphobic declaration and threw a hissy fit

Guess appeasing his gender dysphoria just wasn't enough for him

thats pretty bad tho reminding a trans woman they were once a man

damn

You’d think they’d brush something like that off.

Do you think they need reminding? Billdo was telling me things like he was more woman that natural born women. WTF?

I didn’t read the whole thing but I probably would have said way worse.

I was butting heads with her for a long while about the violence in Portland and Seattle, she didn't like it that I said that violence was wrong. She felt judged. I just don't think it's appropriate to elbow someone for not wearing a mask on a hiking trail, to beat people etc.

I'm an asshole like that.
Why do you continue catering to mental illness

It’s a fucking he. It will always be a fucking he now matter how far off the plantation his fucking brain wanders

Christ almighty already

personally, I prefer to have good manners
fuck them. Good manners. To me good manners equals not pulling my glock 17 and turning their heads into fucking canoes

Look at that little sissy prancing around like he gonna elbow someone for not wearing a mask. I wish to God one of these sissy freaks would try me like that. They'd have to consider themselves lucky if they could live out the remainder of their lives blowing into a tube to move their fucking wheelchairs around

fornhuncle

component
Banned
Just more examples of lefties eating their own folks

I can't disagree. I did not attempt to be destructive with him, Joo. I'm just not savvy with web software and he offered to help me and fucked me over.

I never learn.

You never seen the X Files?

Trust no one.

Don't do shit without consulting me on a forum that I pay for on my fucking own. Imagine that. Why my true colors are just ATROCIOUS.

That is why you got all up in your feels because Blandscape wanted YOUR permission to bring someone else on as an admin, even though it is a forum YOU pay for. Or need I post the messages you sent in PM about how much you were in a funk over that? Hmm....

I think he made a fair point. I am guessing that the admins and mods here discuss what they're going to do and might just get upset if one of them goes off on their own.

Don't make excuses for your behavior.

And you know I admitted to my behavior and I have the PMs to prove that too. Now what?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I can't disagree. I did not attempt to be destructive with him, Joo. I'm just not savvy with web software and he offered to help me and fucked me over.

I never learn.

You should have learned when those two fucking snots let you sink on your own and were too much of a pussy to stand by you like us evil conservatives did

Flea can tell you, I went hard for you when y’all had your major blowout at SG.

But those two glotter belt wearing sissies? Not so much as a single word in your defense as they watched you get unfairly raked over the coals

Punks

SG was a clusterfuck because I felt badly for what was happening to Flea. She was upset that she wasn't being respected. I don't think that should be relitigated, it's over now. I was torn.

Which two punks are you referring to?

I know you complain about admin, who is the other?

I don't complain about admin, I tell the truth about admin

and the other is that freakshow without the nose

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I never learn.

Trust no one.

Don't do shit without consulting me on a forum that I pay for on my fucking own. Imagine that. Why my true colors are just ATROCIOUS.

That is why you got all up in your feels because Blandscape wanted YOUR permission to bring someone else on as an admin, even though it is a forum YOU pay for. Or need I post the messages you sent in PM about how much you were in a funk over that? Hmm....

I think he made a fair point. I am guessing that the admins and mods here discuss what they're going to do and might just get upset if one of them goes off on their own.

And you know I admitted to my behavior and I have the PMs to prove that too. Now what?

She'll lie about it even if you post them here as evidence.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I never learn.

Trust no one.

You blamed others for why you did it though. It wasn't your place to ban anyone. You offered to help me with software I didn't understand, not to get rid of people that you happened to take offense to on "my" behalf.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m confused tho… what did Oak say to Bildo to make shim delete her? She was always LGBTQ+ friendly from what I recall….
Something to the effect that he was just as irrational as a woman as he was as a man

He took that and twisted into some kinda transphobic declaration and threw a hissy fit

damn

Do you think they need reminding? Billdo was telling me things like he was more woman that natural born women. WTF?

Nah. But the worst part of it is that oak went hard for apedork and that disgusting freakshow of a toilet face and they did absolutely nothing for her when push came to shove

She had more friends in us conservatives than she did in those sissy ass soyboys

I am nobody to them. It's the real world. I trusted someone here and he burned me after a couple of weeks. I won't burn him though.

I'm not that type of piece of shit.

Problem is you trusted a liberal and liberals are pieces of shit

End of

Well, they do seem to have deeply pathological problems. I have to take a bite of that shit sandwich. I made it.

Never share an admin spot.... sure, have a few mods... no problems but no other admins and use word censor if people start saying nlgger or whatever is considered highly offensive where you live.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Several times over the years she went on insane rants about how Trans women were not really women. I mean, she went on and on about it for days on end. How trans women hadn't paid their dues as women so they had no right to do such and such or to claim so and so. I used to argue with her and claim that they had it harder in many ways, and she lost her shit with me. She literally said trans women are not "real" women. And she called everyone "faggot." I do not think Billdo appreciated that at all.

Billdo probably called her a transphobe because of that shit ^^^^.

Okay but you understand they are not biological women and this gender ideology narrative is doing harm to women and girls?

Men with autogynophilia are now allowed to come into female spaces(like Wi Spa were a convicted sex offender showed his semi hard penis to women and a little girl) to offend against women and girls?

That literally any man can now SAY he identifies as a woman and he can be treated as one? Even getting a lighter sentence and sent to female prison?

You did ask me to show you where women are getting raped and assaulted in prison and because of this gender identity law, and I did show several examples.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyway, @Everyone. I think this thread accomplished its goal. LMAO

Mic drop.

No, that was Fornhucle that accomplished your goal in retribution for being banned for banning someone on my forum. Don't take credit for his work, please.

This thread brought him out of the woodwork. Don't be so jelly.

Banning him brought him out of the woodwork. Get your facts straight. The banning happened just today before he unmasked me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

damn

Nah. But the worst part of it is that oak went hard for apedork and that disgusting freakshow of a toilet face and they did absolutely nothing for her when push came to shove

She had more friends in us conservatives than she did in those sissy ass soyboys

I am nobody to them. It's the real world. I trusted someone here and he burned me after a couple of weeks. I won't burn him though.

I'm not that type of piece of shit.

Problem is you trusted a liberal and liberals are pieces of shit

End of

Well, they do seem to have deeply pathological problems. I have to take a bite of that shit sandwich. I made it.

Never share an admin spot.... sure, have a few mods... no problems but no other admins and use word censor if people start saying nlgger or whatever is considered highly offensive where you live.

I was wrong.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Several times over the years she went on insane rants about how Trans women were not really women. I mean, she went on and on about it for days on end. How trans women hadn't paid their dues as women so they had no right to do such and such or to claim so and so. I used to argue with her and claim that they had it harder in many ways, and she lost her shit with me. She literally said trans women are not "real" women. And she called everyone "faggot." I do not think Billdo appreciated that at all.

Billdo probably called her a transphobe because of that shit ^^^^.

Okay but you understand they are not biological women and this gender ideology narrative is doing harm to women and girls?

Men with autogynophilia are now allowed to come into female spaces(like Wi Spa were a convicted sex offender showed his semi hard penis to women and a little girl) to offend against women and girls?

That literally any man can now SAY he identifies as a woman and he can be treated as one? Even getting a lighter sentence and sent to female prison?

You did ask me to show you where women are getting raped and assaulted in prison and because of this gender identity law, and I did show several examples.

Stay on topic, Dove. Oak has admitted she is Lily. LMAO.

fornhuncle

component
Banned

I never learn.

Trust no one.

You blamed others for why you did it though. It wasn't your place to ban anyone. You offered to help me with software I didn't understand, not to get rid of people that you happened to take offense to on "my" behalf.
And I admitted as such and said it was immature of me. I did what I did... deal with it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who the hell doesn't stretch the truth on forums?

Me.

Blandscape then abused himself all over CW's website and cries when he gets put in time out.

Blandscape also got butthurt over someone else being made an admin at another forum, threw a fit, and left, only to come back and got his bitch ass deleted from the said forum, by said person (me) who was made admin.

But according to the admin (Oak) I'm the dick fuck for doing so. LMAO

Who are you? LOL

Someone who thought Lily was a trustworthy person but was unfortunately wrong.

One can relate. I've btdt....you are not alone.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I never learn.

Trust no one.

And I admitted as such and said it was immature of me. I did what I did... deal with it.

I am. I banned you and you were vindictive about it and outted me here. Real grown up response, hmm?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait… so Lily has been unmasked as Oak

Dafuq!?!??
six pages later :facepalm:

I knew the whole time… I always play along lolz

I knew you knew by some of the things you posted. I knew that most everyone knew. It's not like I tried to hide it. It was just fun reading posts about how "tired" or "frustrating" it was that I wouldn't out.

Wait until Aryan reads all this. He's going to jizz all over his club floor and fall the fuck down. Bounce, bounce, bounce...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter