Outing duals

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’m confused tho… what did Oak say to Bildo to make shim delete her? She was always LGBTQ+ friendly from what I recall….

Several times over the years she went on insane rants about how Trans women were not really women. I mean, she went on and on about it for days on end. How trans women hadn't paid their dues as women so they had no right to do such and such or to claim so and so.

Then she deserves a bloody trophy and gold medal for confronting the pondscum and defending her gender.

She votes for the politicains who pass laws that allow men access to womens spaces. Allows men in womens sports/competitions. Allows men in female prisons.

Yeah she will talk. But at the end of the day, she votes against womens sex based rights. And....doesnt care a bit about the damage.

fornhuncle

component
Banned
Just more examples of lefties eating their own folks

I can't disagree. I did not attempt to be destructive with him, Joo. I'm just not savvy with web software and he offered to help me and fucked me over.

I never learn.

You never seen the X Files?

Trust no one.

Don't do shit without consulting me on a forum that I pay for on my fucking own. Imagine that. Why my true colors are just ATROCIOUS.

That is why you got all up in your feels because Blandscape wanted YOUR permission to bring someone else on as an admin, even though it is a forum YOU pay for. Or need I post the messages you sent in PM about how much you were in a funk over that? Hmm....

I think he made a fair point. I am guessing that the admins and mods here discuss what they're going to do and might just get upset if one of them goes off on their own.

Don't make excuses for your behavior.

And you know I admitted to my behavior and I have the PMs to prove that too. Now what?

You blamed others for why you did it though. It wasn't your place to ban anyone. You offered to help me with software I didn't understand, not to get rid of people that you happened to take offense to on "my" behalf.
And I admitted as such and said it was immature of me. I did what I did... deal with it.

I am. I banned you and you were vindictive about it and outted me here. Real grown up response, hmm?

I didn't even know you banned me until just now. And I had already said I would step down days ago, so as if I give a fuck that I was banned from a piece of shit half defunct forum. I'm heartbroken over it... truly.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I can't disagree. I did not attempt to be destructive with him, Joo. I'm just not savvy with web software and he offered to help me and fucked me over.

I never learn.

Trust no one.

Don't do shit without consulting me on a forum that I pay for on my fucking own. Imagine that. Why my true colors are just ATROCIOUS.

That is why you got all up in your feels because Blandscape wanted YOUR permission to bring someone else on as an admin, even though it is a forum YOU pay for. Or need I post the messages you sent in PM about how much you were in a funk over that? Hmm....

I think he made a fair point. I am guessing that the admins and mods here discuss what they're going to do and might just get upset if one of them goes off on their own.

And you know I admitted to my behavior and I have the PMs to prove that too. Now what?

You blamed others for why you did it though. It wasn't your place to ban anyone. You offered to help me with software I didn't understand, not to get rid of people that you happened to take offense to on "my" behalf.
And I admitted as such and said it was immature of me. I did what I did... deal with it.

I am. I banned you and you were vindictive about it and outted me here. Real grown up response, hmm?

I didn't even know you banned me until just now. And I had already said I would step down days ago, so as if I give a fuck that I was banned from a piece of shit half defunct forum. I'm heartbroken over it... truly.
Oh wait... so this whole drama is because someone got their buttons taken away?

how old are you people again? :LOL3:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait… so Lily has been unmasked as Oak

Dafuq!?!??
six pages later :facepalm:

I knew the whole time
So did everyone else

All one needed was a pulse. really

she was being chill and deserved a chance…
Wait… so Lily has been unmasked as Oak

Dafuq!?!??
six pages later :facepalm:

I knew the whole time… I always play along lolz

Palying along with shit alts is :Wrong:

I was schooled at Trollvalhalla, lovely…. I was trained to never put the duals:KMA:

Well, that was a long time ago. Times change.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Who is fernhuckle??

He is Resident Magician, Ginsu Carver, Gringo and Fornhucle. He claimed he's been here for many years. You don't know how psycho someone is until they show their "true colors".

like serfina.... a fucking nutcase... her and peaches.... run a mile. I know who the nutjobs are.

We’ve been doing this for wayyyy too long.

How long we’ve been posting together? Since 2003?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I never learn.

You should have learned when those two fucking snots let you sink on your own and were too much of a pussy to stand by you like us evil conservatives did

Flea can tell you, I went hard for you when y’all had your major blowout at SG.

But those two glitter belt wearing sissies? Not so much as a single word in your defense as they watched you get unfairly raked over the coals

Punks

Same. For BOTH.

Never again :Vibin:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I never learn.

Trust no one.

Well you do seem awfully bitter.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I never learn.

You should have learned when those two fucking snots let you sink on your own and were too much of a pussy to stand by you like us evil conservatives did

Flea can tell you, I went hard for you when y’all had your major blowout at SG.

But those two glitter belt wearing sissies? Not so much as a single word in your defense as they watched you get unfairly raked over the coals

Punks

Same. For BOTH.

Never again :Vibin:

Honestly, I was astounded at how much their vagina's dilated when The Abominable TransTesticle banned Oak for no reason

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’m confused tho… what did Oak say to Bildo to make shim delete her? She was always LGBTQ+ friendly from what I recall….

Several times over the years she went on insane rants about how Trans women were not really women. I mean, she went on and on about it for days on end. How trans women hadn't paid their dues as women so they had no right to do such and such or to claim so and so. I used to argue with her and claim that they had it harder in many ways, and she lost her shit with me. She literally said trans women are not "real" women. And she called everyone "faggot." I do not think Billdo appreciated that at all.

Billdo probably called her a transphobe because of that shit ^^^^.

Okay but you understand they are not biological women and this gender ideology narrative is doing harm to women and girls?

Men with autogynophilia are now allowed to come into female spaces(like Wi Spa were a convicted sex offender showed his semi hard penis to women and a little girl) to offend against women and girls?

That literally any man can now SAY he identifies as a woman and he can be treated as one? Even getting a lighter sentence and sent to female prison?

You did ask me to show you where women are getting raped and assaulted in prison and because of this gender identity law, and I did show several examples.

Stay on topic, Dove. Oak has admitted she is Lily. LMAO.

I'm catching up LOL

Well done, Lotus! Bahahahaha!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Who is fernhuckle??

He is Resident Magician, Ginsu Carver, Gringo and Fornhucle. He claimed he's been here for many years. You don't know how psycho someone is until they show their "true colors".

like serfina.... a fucking nutcase... her and peaches.... run a mile. I know who the nutjobs are.

it got UGLY around 2008….

Thank GAWD that is all behind (pun intended :KMA:) us now!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

fornhuncle

component
Banned

I never learn.

Trust no one.

Yeah, I'm gonna hang myself any moment now. Will ZOOM you for the live stream to rub your pussy to.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Several times over the years she went on insane rants about how Trans women were not really women. I mean, she went on and on about it for days on end. How trans women hadn't paid their dues as women so they had no right to do such and such or to claim so and so. I used to argue with her and claim that they had it harder in many ways, and she lost her shit with me. She literally said trans women are not "real" women. And she called everyone "faggot." I do not think Billdo appreciated that at all.

Billdo probably called her a transphobe because of that shit ^^^^.

Okay but you understand they are not biological women and this gender ideology narrative is doing harm to women and girls?

Men with autogynophilia are now allowed to come into female spaces(like Wi Spa were a convicted sex offender showed his semi hard penis to women and a little girl) to offend against women and girls?

That literally any man can now SAY he identifies as a woman and he can be treated as one? Even getting a lighter sentence and sent to female prison?

You did ask me to show you where women are getting raped and assaulted in prison and because of this gender identity law, and I did show several examples.

Stay on topic, Dove. Oak has admitted she is Lily. LMAO.

I'm catching up LOL

Well done, Lotus! Bahahahaha!!

It's fornhucle you should thank, whore.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I never learn.

Trust no one.

Yeah, I'm gonna hang myself any moment now. Will ZOOM you for the live stream to rub your pussy to.

Please do. I can't wait!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Who is fernhuckle??

it got UGLY around 2008….

Thank GAWD that is all behind (pun intended :KMA:) us now!
2005 to 2008 round abouts were the golden years of flaming and trolling

now you just have starving canine tards like Admin shitposting all about & pissing up lampposts

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I never learn.

Trust no one.

Okay wait.....WHO are you?

I'm just trying to follow along lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I never learn.

Trust no one.

The person that ACTUALLY unmasked my troll, fucktard.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Anyone else notice how that pussy tard admin is avoiding this thread and the accountability which comes with being a spineless gimp?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I never learn.

Trust no one.

That’s what I’ve been trying to figure out