Outing duals

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love how @LotusBud just rode out my political outburst and told me to just wait for it :LOL3:

Shes all used to me now lol

Hey stop licking her labia for a minute and maybe figure out who actually outed me.

Hey, I got everyone talking about it, and I gave him the platform. Do you think he would have just come here and started a thread about it out of the blue?

Don't be so jelly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone else notice how that pussy tard admin is avoiding this thread and the accountability which comes with being a spineless gimp?

How is he actually accountable for this current clusterfuck though?
Will he come to your defense in any capacity the way you have for him on countless occasions?

I strongly doubt it.

No, none of them do. I am fully aware of that. Do you think I'm unaware?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I love how @LotusBud just rode out my political outburst and told me to just wait for it :LOL3:

Hey stop licking her labia for a minute and maybe figure out who actually outed me.

Hey, I got everyone talking about it, and I gave him the platform. Do you think he would have just come here and started a thread about it out of the blue?

Don't be so jelly.

Who is this person?

Flea and I must know lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Don't be so jelly.

Yes, I think he was itching to get back at me and if not in this thread, it would have been another. Was this convenient for him? Sure.

Is it about you, though? No, he's raging at me.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Anyone else notice how that pussy tard admin is avoiding this thread and the accountability which comes with being a spineless gimp?

Will he come to your defense in any capacity the way you have for him on countless occasions?

I strongly doubt it.

Are you aware they gossip behind your back worse than old hens in a hen house?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I strongly doubt it.

Are you aware they gossip behind your back worse than old hens in a hen house?

Yes. I am. That shit is as old as time. But that reflects on them, not on me. I don't gossip about them behind their backs.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Okay how is Admin involved?!

Wtf is happening? Ahahahaha I'm having issues following this lol

Admin has nothing to do with what's happening today. I think Biggie is super angry with him and it spilled over into this. You can't keep up because you're not the brightest bulb in the pack.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Okay how is Admin involved?!

Wtf is happening? Ahahahaha I'm having issues following this lol
I dunno to be honest, this is just me shitting on him because he's a fucking toilet.

Nah, but he did stand there looking very pussy and gobberish when Stanly Been Tripping banned oak for no reason tho

that's reason enough for me to laugh at him. Forever

Or until he comes and stabs me like he promised :LOL3:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Don't be so jelly.

Yes, I think he was itching to get back at me and if not in this thread, it would have been another. Was this convenient for him? Sure.

Is it about you, though? No, he's raging at me.

I didn't suggest it was about me. I think this thread is awesome, is all. And funny as fuck. And it's my thread. FACT.

Ms Jelly.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
For the record I've stopped responding to Oaks PM's, lets see how many times they return to my inbox like an abused housewife.

For the record nobody gives a shit.

You served your purpose, you can get fucking lost now.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m confused tho… what did Oak say to Bildo to make shim delete her? She was always LGBTQ+ friendly from what I recall….

Several times over the years she went on insane rants about how Trans women were not really women. I mean, she went on and on about it for days on end. How trans women hadn't paid their dues as women so they had no right to do such and such or to claim so and so.

Then she deserves a bloody trophy and gold medal for confronting the pondscum and defending her gender.

She votes for the politicains who pass laws that allow men access to womens spaces. Allows men in womens sports/competitions. Allows men in female prisons.

Yeah she will talk. But at the end of the day, she votes against womens sex based rights. And....doesnt care a bit about the damage.

If you want to change the theme of a bad policy you have to be in the party, not an opposition.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Okay, I gotta jump in one of my luxury cars and get me some coffee.

You kids don't go killing each other until I get back

hear?