Outing duals

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well you guys have just fucking run with it, lol.

It actually might be 8 years I'll have been married. I don't even fucking know lol.

Somewhere in there :D

The failures of modern society tell me it's all going to fail and I'm fucked.

But I love my wife so much I'll roll the dice.

Make as much of that faggy Disney shit as you will.

Awww…

My baby daddy was trippin last night. I had no idea why til my friend posted about last nights Raider game. It was crazy and had everyone on edge. Talkin about he had anxiety over the job mandates and it was the fucking Raider game. His ass is gonna pay this weekend. He’s gonna get my hair done lol
Raiders won one. I hit that game.

I hate football.

Dallas Cowboys 4Life - I bleed Silver & Blue.

I’ll be at the chargers v cowboys game this weekend… wiping up my man’s drool watching the cheerleaders lol

The Chargers being an LA team is too weird for words.

kooch

Shitposting Idiot

It actually might be 8 years I'll have been married. I don't even fucking know lol.

Well this is what you do.

You say "fuck society" and just focus on you and yours. Expectations are always killer of relationships. Make sure yours are realistic.

Society is also pushing communism.....so .....you cant really trust societies judgement lol.

Yeah man day by day building an actual relationship.

Also we were on the same IRC server 20 years ago so at least she doesn't flip out when she looks over my shoulder and sees me posting unspeakable things just for laughs.

Scoville

Chilihead

Awww…

My baby daddy was trippin last night. I had no idea why til my friend posted about last nights Raider game. It was crazy and had everyone on edge. Talkin about he had anxiety over the job mandates and it was the fucking Raider game. His ass is gonna pay this weekend. He’s gonna get my hair done lol

I hate football.

I’ll be at the chargers v cowboys game this weekend… wiping up my man’s drool watching the cheerleaders lol

Shame, from what I can see you're pretty enough. Hang on, you're for the opposing team why am I complimenting you?! I mean, wooo, go Cowboys.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Awww…

I hate football.

I concur… but my future sister in law is a season ticket holder, so…..

The Raiders being in Vegas is also weird, but I don’t know anyone who went to those games without a gun when they were in LA.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Awww…

I hate football.

Shame, from what I can see you're pretty enough. Hang on, you're for the opposing team why am I complimenting you?! I mean, wooo, go Cowboys.

Be serious! He will be drooling over the cowboys cheerleaders along with everyone else in the stands lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Awww…

I hate football.

The Raiders being in Vegas is also weird, but I don’t know anyone who went to those games without a gun when they were in LA.

Being a BA native, them being anywhere but Oakland is weird.

Scoville

Chilihead

Awww…

I hate football.

Be serious! He be drooling over the cowboys cheerleaders along with everyone else in the stands lol

I am being serious, you're very pretty! But since you will be rooting for the other team pretend I didn't say that!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Awww…

I hate football.

Being a BA native, them being anywhere but Oakland is weird.

my dad is a diehard fan since they were in the BA

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Awww…

I hate football.

Be serious! He be drooling over the cowboys cheerleaders along with everyone else in the stands lol

I am being serious, you're very pretty! But since you will be rooting for the other team pretend I didn't say that!

I’m not a chargers fan. I’ll be rooting for the cowboys lol

Scoville

Chilihead

Awww…

I hate football.

In that case, your man should be ashamed for drooling over the unobtainable cheerleaders when he has a beautiful woman at his side especially one cheering on the Cowboys!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Now that Gringo, Ginsu and all his other personalities outed me, I have no choice but to end my game. Yes, it was my game. I enjoyed all the raging you all did over such a stupid thing. I have always changed up my id's, Outonalimb, Lilroar, liveoak, Oak, Oakster, Luna, Emerald, Dr Bill Jiden, Lily, there may be some I've forgotten.

It always seemed to make people nutty and I couldn't quite understand why, but I ran with it. I made no attempt to hide myself. It was just a game and it made you mad, irritated, obsessive, etc.

It's what trolls do. Again, I trusted someone I shouldn't have and this is the result. I did trust Breakfall as well, he asked and said he'd keep my info confidential. He did. Not everyone can keep their word. And anyone who posts "I knew it", well yeah, I dropped all kinds of markers, so don't be unwholesome and think you won the internet. I was simply betrayed.

I'm not going anywhere, so don't get excited.

You made no attempt to hide yourself? Here? Bullshit.

I didn't. I just denied it. I posted like I always did and dropped hints. I even called Holliday "unwholesome". Deport Liberals dragged Holliday with "unwholesome" for a long while years back.

You're slow as all fuck, always have been.

Slow as fuck? I've been calling you Oak since your first day here. How slow is that?

No shit you posted like you always did. That's how I knew it was you on day 1. The people who were slow are the ones who DIDN'T think you were Oak.

You were claiming "meme slippage" dumb fuck after I already posted my "confession". That's what I'm referring to, estupida.

Oh. So I'm stupid because I missed one of your posts? OK, Einstein. And I'm slow, because, why? Because I knew on day 1 that you are Oak? Fucking knew it and told everyone.

I knew you would be the one to crow "I knew it".

Did you jizz all over the keyboard yet?

I knew it. I've given you shit from the minute you got here because I knew who you were.

Hello, I wasn't hiding it, Aryan. I was just fucking with y'all. It was fun. Ask Breakfall, he asked me in confidence. Difference is, he approached me like a human being, not a lunatic.
Alright...what the hell happened between yourself and LotusBottom anyway? Lol

In my opinion, she has always followed me around "correcting" me because I'm a leftish heretic. I resent it and I push back and well, it got ugly many times.

She's like fucking Mother Superior with a ruler rapping my knuckles. I'm a "fake" leftist in her world view.

You are so full of shit. You started this all back on Cindybin, and it had fuck all to do with politics. You have always been insanely jealous of any other woman who is smart and gets a little attention when you're attention whoring your ass off.

And YOU started it. Fact.

I am not jealous of you Lotus. And you are always moralizing. Most people here that aren't your enablers push back on you constantly.

They are grossly rude to her... I'd kick their nuts in if they spoke to me like they do to her.

She is rude to people all the time. She calls Jeannie a "twat" and I think Dove as well. The major difference between her and I is that I know I can be an asshole. She thinks they "deserve" what they get from her. Whoever "they" is.
i think its funny when she blows a gasket and her 'professional' demeanor goes out the window lol

I have never once posted with a professional demeanor. Are you fucking kidding me? No one is paying me to be here, so fuck that.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Awww…

I hate football.

In that case, your man should be ashamed for drooling over the unobtainable cheerleaders when he has a beautiful woman at his side especially one cheering on the Cowboys!

thank you… but he meets my need and makes me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world… I’m just being realistic here lol

Scoville

Chilihead

Awww…

I hate football.

thank you… but he meets my need and makes me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world… I’m just being realistic here lol

That's all that matters at the end of the day.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Awww…

I hate football.

Only dumb white gringos with paper testicles like Benzo would name a game football when you only use your feet .002% pf the time

Well actually, they use their feet 100% of the time. It evolved from a game that came from Gaul in Roman times. That game was played differently village by village. It was the originating game for "American football", the rest of the world's "football", rugby, Australian rules "football"...

Somewhere along the way, American football has evolved to the use of hands. Back in the day, it didn't have that much of a passing game, it was more of a running game. Anyway, now it doesn't make as much sense to call it football.

my covid free city Perth WA will host the AFL grand final this year, this weekend. They'll show it in the USA. The grandstand is the new Optus Stadium.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You say "fuck society" and just focus on you and yours. Expectations are always killer of relationships. Make sure yours are realistic.

Society is also pushing communism.....so .....you cant really trust societies judgement lol.

Also we were on the same IRC server 20 years ago so at least she doesn't flip out when she looks over my shoulder and sees me posting unspeakable things just for laughs.

Sounds like a good match lol. Weirdos like us need people who like weirdos :D

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I simply told my partner that it was my hobby. It's not a big deal. If a person is hiding and ashamed of shitposting, don't do it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I simply told my partner that it was my hobby. It's not a big deal. If a person is hiding and ashamed of shitposting, don't do it.

I told mine it was a crutch while my marriage was failing and now I just do it for entertainment. He doesn’t care as long as it doesn’t impede on our ability to have a meaningful relationship. We don’t do cell phones at the dinner table either. It’s about balance tbh.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I told mine it was a crutch while my marriage was failing and now I just do it for entertainment. He doesn’t care as long as it doesn’t impede on our ability to have a meaningful relationship. We don’t do cell phones at the dinner table either. It’s about balance tbh.

I think it's about putting your cards out on the table and letting your husband, partner, whatever know the truth and dealing with what they choose to do or say about it.

My guy has a sense of humor and most often laughs at my antics; sometimes he shakes his head at some of the things I share, especially the science stuff. He's been an actual professor and taught organic chemistry to medical students at a medical school while he did post doc research. Then he became an attorney and did biotech patent law.

He's amused by the online scientists, attorneys, doctors etc, etc. lol

Scoville

Chilihead
I find those who are attracted to Gore forums are more likely to get friction from their spouses/partners. Shit posting troll forums are tame in comparison in relation to the content.

Most anyone can shit post, it takes a different type of personality to enjoy gore for gore sake.

No judgement, but I find those people tend to be on the more extreme side.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey, did you all know Lily said she is Oak.

I bet some people missed that since most of these threads go wildly off topic at around post 9.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Lucky. Mine would not approve.

This is my getaway. I can be me in peace LOL

Scoville

Chilihead
Who is Oak, besides a tree species? I'm partial to white pine since you can brew the pine needles into a tea rich in Vitamin C and eat a certain portion of the bark (cambium layer) for calories in a survival situation.

Interesting fact, the first United States settlers died of Vitamin C deficiency known as scurvy while laying on (Spruce boughs) the very thing that could have saved their lives.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who is Oak, besides a tree species? I'm partial to white pine since you can brew the pine needles into a tea rich in Vitamin C and eat a certain portion of the bark (cambium layer) for calories in a survival situation.

Interesting fact, the first United States settlers died of Vitamin C deficiency known as scurvy while laying on (Spruce boughs) the very thing that could have saved their lives.

No one that matters.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Your hobby? You probably put more time into it than you ever put into your actual career. You're lucky he's so tolerant.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Your hobby? You probably put more time into it than you ever put into your actual career. You're lucky he's so tolerant.

Not your problem nor your business, Mother Superior Santisima. Do you tell your husband what you do and have done for years online?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not your problem nor your business, Mother Superior Santisima. Do you tell your husband what you do and have done for years online?

I never once posted from my job.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not what I asked. Does your husband know what you do online? You're evading the question. He probably doesn't have a clue.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Not what I asked. Does your husband know what you do online? You're evading the question. He probably doesn't have a clue.

Mine doesn’t. Nothing wrong with that, unless she’s having online affairs.