Outing duals

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well you guys have just fucking run with it, lol.

It actually might be 8 years I'll have been married. I don't even fucking know lol.

Somewhere in there :D

The failures of modern society tell me it's all going to fail and I'm fucked.

But I love my wife so much I'll roll the dice.

Make as much of that faggy Disney shit as you will.

Well this is what you do.

You say "fuck society" and just focus on you and yours. Expectations are always killer of relationships. Make sure yours are realistic.

Society is also pushing communism.....so .....you cant really trust societies judgement lol.

Yeah man day by day building an actual relationship.

Also we were on the same IRC server 20 years ago so at least she doesn't flip out when she looks over my shoulder and sees me posting unspeakable things just for laughs.

I simply told my partner that it was my hobby. It's not a big deal. If a person is hiding and ashamed of shitposting, don't do it.

Your hobby? You probably put more time into it than you ever put into your actual career. You're lucky he's so tolerant.

Not your problem nor your business, Mother Superior Santisima. Do you tell your husband what you do and have done for years online?

I never once posted from my job.

Not what I asked. Does your husband know what you do online? You're evading the question. He probably doesn't have a clue.

It wasn't my question of you, either, so why are you asking me?

My point was that you have probably spent 40 hours a week posting for the last dozen years. You would HAVE to tell your partner.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It actually might be 8 years I'll have been married. I don't even fucking know lol.

You say "fuck society" and just focus on you and yours. Expectations are always killer of relationships. Make sure yours are realistic.

Society is also pushing communism.....so .....you cant really trust societies judgement lol.

Also we were on the same IRC server 20 years ago so at least she doesn't flip out when she looks over my shoulder and sees me posting unspeakable things just for laughs.

I simply told my partner that it was my hobby. It's not a big deal. If a person is hiding and ashamed of shitposting, don't do it.

Your hobby? You probably put more time into it than you ever put into your actual career. You're lucky he's so tolerant.

Not your problem nor your business, Mother Superior Santisima. Do you tell your husband what you do and have done for years online?

Not what I asked. Does your husband know what you do online? You're evading the question. He probably doesn't have a clue.

Mine doesn’t. Nothing wrong with that, unless she’s having online affairs.

Did I say there was anything wrong with it? No. She wants to drag me because my partner knows and is "tolerant", it makes me wonder what she's hiding.

It's not about "tolerant". Mine doesn't have to "tolerate" anything, we're not legally tied together. He can walk out the door any time he wants. What he doesn't do is run my life or tell me what to do with my time. I also don't do that to him either.
We don't play games with one another. Everything is out on the table.

It's called having an honest relationship. People can do what they want with their lives. I don't care, but if she judges me based on my honesty with my partner, I'm going to push back on her.

This is about me and her. Not about anyone else.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Mine doesn’t. Nothing wrong with that, unless she’s having online affairs.

Mine knows. Even has a log in on SG.

He thinks its dumb and full of nutjobs....and he isnt totally wrong lol.

It's not a big deal if people are not informing their spouses of everything they do online unless it involves them, like an affair. Then they have a right to know.

Who cares what other people do offline?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It wasn't my question of you, either, so why are you asking me?

My point was that you have probably spent 40 hours a week posting for the last dozen years. You would HAVE to tell your partner.

Your logic fails. You say I did/do this at work. If I did it during work, why couldn't I hide it from him if I chose, it was at work, right? I choose honesty, clearly you don't.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
@Dove - Mine wants me to be a demure Christian wife. He’d never approve. He knows I go on LSA, that’s about it.

He does know I would talk to Joo

LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove - Mine wants me to be a demure Christian wife. He’d never approve. He knows I go on LSA, that’s about it.

He does know I would talk to Joo

LOL

If I suddenly went demure, mine would be scared LOL

He knows everyone I talk to. Even Big lol (who is really the only one from here I do talk to). He does know the Valhallans on FB....and Thad lol. Him and Thad are buddies lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Imagine that, people think things that are not so.

I never imagined that Benzo was Flea's husband. He was clearly a friend. A devotee even, but husband? Not so much.

Scoville

Chilihead
My wife doesn't know I frequent these types of sites. I am open and honest with them about any frustrations I may or may not have in our relationship but they don't need to know everything I do under the sun. My parents have just celebrated 49 years of marriage and my father told me it is because they don't live for each other, they live their own separate lives and have been fortunate enough to find someone they can share it with.

That's the key. If you live your life for someone else, you set yourself up for disappointment each and every time.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My wife doesn't know I frequent these types of sites. I am open and honest with them about any frustrations I may or may not have in our relationship but they don't need to know everything I do under the sun. My parents have just celebrated 49 years of marriage and my father told me it is because they don't live for each other, they live their own separate lives and have been fortunate enough to find someone they can share it with.

That's the key. If you live your life for someone else, you set yourself up for disappointment each and every time.

I agree, partner doesn't have to know everything. It also doesn't matter if they do.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I agree.

That whole "I live my life for you" shit sounds really romantic at first or maybe when you are younger ......but that's just way too much responsibility. And.....its a codependent lie.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Your wife is a "they"? That's fascinating. And I mean that.

Scoville

Chilihead

Your wife is a "they"? That's fascinating. And I mean that.

I am confused by what you mean. lol

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud

The conundrum, do you drag Flea for posting about "trannies" like you would me or do you keep your allies?

Hmmmm, conviction or bust?

I brought it up as explanation for why Billdo was pissed at you. I never saw Flea post much on CBT. Not a conundrum in any way.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud

The conundrum, do you drag Flea for posting about "trannies" like you would me or do you keep your allies?

Hmmmm, conviction or bust?

I brought it up as explanation for why Billdo was pissed at you. I never saw Flea post much on CBT. Not a conundrum in any way.

She pokes fun at trannies wherever she posts. Does it only count if it's at CBT? So, it's not a conviction, just a way to rap my knuckles Mother Superior, hmm?

I knew that, btw.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What about them? There is nothing to drag lol

I believe you use "tranny" as term to drag posters in your troll. As a matter of fact, a lot of people here do. I don't care, but Lotus only cares when I push back on trans persons.

Ah, ok. I’m all derr today.

No biggie, this really isn't about you. I just see the hypocrisy of melting down when I as much as say "tranny" and what she does with everyone else, NOTHING.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I used to leave Trollvalhalla open on my home office computer off my master bedroom after a night of drunken shenanigans. I loved hearing that cheating bastard yell “ANOTHER tit pic?!?!?”

bwa hahah fuck that puto!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What about them? There is nothing to drag lol

I believe you use "tranny" as term to drag posters in your troll. As a matter of fact, a lot of people here do. I don't care, but Lotus only cares when I push back on trans persons.

Apparently you can't read.

I'm not talking about those you don't like. Cite one time you've pushed back at Flea for insulting someone with the word "tranny" or anything insensitive to the LBGTQIA community. If you show me that you have pushed back on her, I will apologize.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I used to leave Trollvalhalla open on my home office computer off my master bedroom after a night of drunken shenanigans. I loved hearing hearing that cheating bastard yell “ANOTHER tit pic?!?!?”

Isn't this the turd that cheated on you, a lot?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I used to leave Trollvalhalla open on my home office computer off my master bedroom after a night of drunken shenanigans. I loved hearing hearing that cheating bastard yell “ANOTHER tit pic?!?!?”

Isn't this the turd that cheated on you, a lot?

yes… 12 women I know about *rolls eyes*

I’m lucky he didn’t give me an STD, fucker