Outing duals

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He's Biggie mad that I have an education though.
Well, just a little, but I manage to subdue all that rage with the fact that I can navigate nested quotes and you cannot.

after two decades of practices too :LOL3:

Did you put that on your resume?

"Navigates nested quotes with a excellent level of proficiency on the interwebs."

Funny you should ask. I was just pondering the value myself

Somewhere between highly skilled technology professional with 25 years in senior executive management and expertise in a broad range of highly complex technology platforms seem appropriate to you?

Yet, no degree. You know they look down on you, right?

Development traditionally hasn't bothered too much with degrees... those that are good, get the work...

Degrees are more of a Liberal fascination...

Translation: Freud doesn't have one. As anyone can plainly see.

Nah aaah!!! you take THAT BACK OR I WILL POST PICS OF MY DIPLOMAS PASSPORTS LICENCES AND MY HOME ADDRESS!@@@!%!@@!!!

That will show you!

That's like saying you'll post something "funny."

A difficult ask on this group of manic depressives... like who besides you and Reggie Essent can bring laughs?.... This should be called the Miserable Bastard Detention Centre.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well, just a little, but I manage to subdue all that rage with the fact that I can navigate nested quotes and you cannot.

"Navigates nested quotes with a excellent level of proficiency on the interwebs."

Somewhere between highly skilled technology professional with 25 years in senior executive management and expertise in a broad range of highly complex technology platforms seem appropriate to you?

Development traditionally hasn't bothered too much with degrees... those that are good, get the work...

I’ve heard that you’ve been an insensitive cunt regarding the late Lemon and her long battle with cancer?

She was my good e-friend. She joined my twitter and fb... she never told me she was dying and only once hinted something was wrong befored she died... like my other e-girlfriends, kriskay, bella, some others Joops,... talented people now fading to memory... each death a real blow to humanity...
Yeah, cancer can be very personal for some. Some people just don’t enjoy the sympathy, however well -intended it may be. Cancer can be all-consuming, and at the end of the day most cancer sufferers just want some normality in their lives, taking each day as it comes. Thanks for your sentiment.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Nah aaah!!! you take THAT BACK OR I WILL POST PICS OF MY DIPLOMAS PASSPORTS LICENCES AND MY HOME ADDRESS!@@@!%!@@!!!

That will show you!

Yeah, fair point.... I live in a dome tent down by the river....

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I thought you had a bachelor's degree.

I skipped the bachelor's degree and got one higher.

Is that a no?

You don't understand the AQF...

Screenshot-2019-10-15-at-17.33.04-619x800.png

I don't know much about it at all, except that probably top notch Americans students aren't flocking to Australia to study.

Probably? How would you know then? Lulz

I'm guessing that they go to Ivy League Schools, schools in the UK and other places in Europe. See, they're known entities.

There are universities here that have world leading programs in particular disciplines. Same as anywhere.

Oh yeah?

Which one have we all heard of?

I'm not your search engine or your bitch, Fivehead...

So much for great Australian Colleges.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Is that a no?

I don't know much about it at all, except that probably top notch Americans students aren't flocking to Australia to study.

I'm guessing that they go to Ivy League Schools, schools in the UK and other places in Europe. See, they're known entities.

There are universities here that have world leading programs in particular disciplines. Same as anywhere.

Oh yeah?

So much for your work ethic....or lack of. No wonder you refill disposable cigarette lighters down by the beach....

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Is that a no?

Australians invented Wi-fi.... Bionic ears and sray-on skin for burns patients.

Big fucking deal. Who invented the Internet? Not the fucking Australians. You sad fucks are too busy molesting Koala Bears and Freud to pay attention to anything else.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I’ve heard that you’ve been an insensitive cunt regarding the late Lemon and her long battle with cancer?

Get the fuck outta here dick lips. If I wanted your attention, I would have kicked you in the pussy.
You’d get a kick in the throat just for trying. Now fuck off from my forum.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Really???

How does one skip Undergraduate Studies and go right to their Masters?

• Associate's Degrees. Associate's degree programs typically require about 2 years to complete. ...
  • Bachelor's Degrees. Bachelor's degrees typically take 4 years to complete. ...
  • Master's Degrees. ...
  • Doctorate Degrees. ...
  • Professional Degrees.

The same way as one who doesn't attend any classes or do any classwork.

I'm just that good they said wow, here's some free uni bling, vato....

Translation: Freud is still in Special Ed, which would explain why a half eaten watermelon can post funnier shit than 5-Degree Freud.

Incorrect...

7 degrees, curry breath!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Is that a no?

Oh yeah?

So much for your work ethic....or lack of. No wonder you refill disposable cigarette lighters down by the beach....

So much for anything funny crawling out of your rectum.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Get the fuck outta here dick lips. If I wanted your attention, I would have kicked you in the pussy.

Would this be before or after you ask me out for coffee for the 33rd time?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Really???

• Associate's Degrees. Associate's degree programs typically require about 2 years to complete. ...
  • Bachelor's Degrees. Bachelor's degrees typically take 4 years to complete. ...
  • Master's Degrees. ...
  • Doctorate Degrees. ...
  • Professional Degrees.

Translation: Freud is still in Special Ed, which would explain why a half eaten watermelon can post funnier shit than 5-Degree Freud.

Incorrect...

7 degrees, curry breath!

7 degrees, huh?

That's what people with 7 degrees do? Act like a fucking tool on a shitty forum?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Is that a no?

Oh yeah?

So much for anything funny crawling out of your rectum.

You're only funny after I wipe you and watch you swirl down the S-bend, Your Royal Turdness....

Really???

• Master's Degrees. ...
  • Doctorate Degrees. ...
  • Professional Degrees.

Incorrect...

7 degrees, curry breath!

7 degrees, huh?

That's what people with 7 degrees do? Act like a fucking tool on a shitty forum?

Dunno.... you must have at least 7 degrees in that case, Fiveguys Mumbai....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Would this be before or after you ask me out for coffee for the 33rd time?
I was alluding to a coffee enema you twat. I heard you whores do that kinda thing so your Johns don’t get shit on their dicks and you get your caffeine fix without costing you the loss of oral income.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That will show you!

Yeah, fair point.... I live in a dome tent down by the river....

ours is made out of kangaroo skins... ;) we got them via roadkill.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You read any thread on any forum and it is clear that EVERYONE IS GAY.

Good point. And this thread gots the funnay SO HARD with Stubby, the king of homoerotic "flaming" calling someboey else out (in the lurid style he likes to adopt when he's thinking of bath houses) over a ten year old pic.

Sometimes I get amused at how firm Biggie thinks his mind is about shit from ten years ago. :Excited5:

Hey Peaches, considering that your buddy Poarka has finally dropped the act, are you gonna step out of your lavender, rainbow adorned closet and reveal your identity?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Is that a no?

Big fucking deal. Who invented the Internet? Not the fucking Australians. You sad fucks are too busy molesting Koala Bears and Freud to pay attention to anything else.

pffft, you act like you were the first to fly in space or something... we invented, the backbox, the windmill and aspirin... the victor lawnmower, the hills clothes hoist,..

and,

the hoola hoop

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Is that a no?

pffft, you act like you were the first to fly in space or something... we invented, the backbox, the windmill and aspirin... the victor lawnmower, the hills clothes hoist,..

And UGG boots.... plus made thongs(flip flops) fashionable....

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Is that a no?

Yep, we invented Ugg boots and I llive next door to the suburb of O'Connor where thongs were made... we invented them too.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Is that a no?

Yep, we invented Ugg boots and I llive next door to the suburb of O'Connor where thongs were made... we invented them too.

We also invented the "Dirty Stop-Out".... getting your pipes, valves, buttons, purged on short notice between two night contractors on a casual basis...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Is that a no?

Well what about having the only Prime Ministerin the world to hold the Guinness world record for drinking a yard of ale in record time?
Bob Hawke...

images

Conqueror McGregor

You'll Do Nothing
I'm a leftist and probably what many would call an extremist, though that's absurd. And yet, I don't believe Biden gives half a flying fuck about the people, and I didn't vote for him. I think you need to add some nuance to your diatribe.

If it didn't pertain to you, then why would you care enough to tell me it doesn't?

What is it inside you that compels you to tell a complete stranger on the Internet that you're not "___________"?

Serious question, I find it intriguing when people do that because I don't understand the need.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm a leftist and probably what many would call an extremist, though that's absurd. And yet, I don't believe Biden gives half a flying fuck about the people, and I didn't vote for him. I think you need to add some nuance to your diatribe.

If it doesn't pertain to you, then why would you care enough to tell me it doesn't?

What is it inside you that compels you to tell a complete stranger on the Internet that you're not "___________"?

What is it inside me? I just don't like stereotypes. Simple.

Conqueror McGregor

You'll Do Nothing

OK, fascinating.

I'm the type that when I see something someone says that isn't applicable to me I'm unaffected and move on without feeling the need to give an explanation.

Stereotypes are underrated and I quite enjoy them.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OK, fascinating.

I'm the type that when I see something someone says that isn't applicable to me I'm unaffected and move on without feeling the need to give an explanation.

Well, that's lovely. It takes all sorts to make the world, doesn't it. Stereotyping is low level thinking, and I'm the type who sees nuance in the world and appreciates it. I guess we can each post according to who we are as individuals.

Conqueror McGregor

You'll Do Nothing
Well, that's lovely. It takes all sorts to make the world, doesn't it. Stereotyping is low level thinking, and I'm the type who sees nuance in the world and appreciates it. I guess we can each post according to who we are as individuals.

I see I did not make myself clear.

I meant to say that I enjoy being stereotyped and do not feel the need to let the other party know otherwise.

Assumptions work in my favor, I can use them to my benefit when it is necessary.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I see I did not make myself clear.

I meant to say that I enjoy being stereotyped and do not feel the need to let the other party know otherwise.

Assumptions work in my favor, I can use them to my benefit when it is necessary.

Fine. I'll stereotype you as a typical troll. And I will continue to be who I am. Carry on.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The best post in this thread was from @The Prowler

What kind of person thinks they're online on a forum to mete out "punishment"? So, self-righteous. The Enforcer.

That was precious and I'm sorry that I didn't catch it myself.

be serious, Lilly… the textual rant of posters mid mental episode make my best feelers butthurted!:GiggleBitch:

True. I have my own Mother Superior following me around with her ruler, simply waiting for me to "mess" up so she can rap my knuckles with it.

I miss the old days when stalking reeked of obsession and wasn’t as socially acceptable. This is the result of a bunch of primal animals starved out and hunting for scraps in a small toilet.

I remember trolling a site and the posters didn’t even acknowledge that I was trolling them.. they stepped over my posts like you would dogshit on the sidewalk. I was PISSED like fight me beeesh!

There are some people here twisting themselves into psychotic knots to try to force me into saying I'm "Oak". WTF is that all about anyway?

Gee, I don't know. Maybe about your truly weak presentation of an alt.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

OK, fascinating.

What nuance? Until recently, you were a Cali Chardonnay Socialist... then you fled to Portugal to live off the proceeds of your old life and on the backs of your new poorer community.

The stereotype of hypocritical Socialist is strong in you. You exemplify it by your actions.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OK, fascinating.

What nuance? Until recently, you were a Cali Chardonnay Socialist... then you fled to Portugal to live off the proceeds of your old life and on the backs of your new poorer community.

The stereotype of hypocritical Socialist is strong in you. You exemplify it by your actions.

Cram it up your saggy asshole, guy who has lived off the backs of other countries all over the world thanks to his arms dealing dad who exploits foreign countries that are in upheaval by selling weapons to them so they can destroy their countries even faster.

I'm not exploiting anyone in Portugal. I am giving them my money. How is that living off their back? I mean, that's absurd on its face.

You, on the other hand...