Periodic Reminder: Zionists did 9/11

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
"Facts about the Prostasia Foundation"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Prostasia. Because if we can just sell sex to children as "sex positive", it's not abuse if they feel positive about it!

And let's sell those child sex dolls and get rid of the sex offender registry while we are at it!

Because CA has proven to be stupid enough to believe if it SAYS its fighting child abuse, well it MUST be doing exactly that. It says so in the title.

Just like antifa. They say they are anti fascist.....so even though they do all this genuinely fascist shit....they must be fighting fascists because they call themselves "anti fascist".

Seriously sometimes I cannot believe how stupid people can be and it seriously freaks me out.

By the way, this lovely "sex positivity for children" org is kinda co ran by the NBC contributor Noah Berlatsky.

Thanks, I wasn't familiar with this.

San Francisco and (((Noah Berlatsky))).....

I can predict what's coming before even reading any of it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Prostasia. Because if we can just sell sex to children as "sex positive", it's not abuse if they feel positive about it!

And let's sell those child sex dolls and get rid of the sex offender registry while we are at it!

Because CA has proven to be stupid enough to believe if it SAYS its fighting child abuse, well it MUST be doing exactly that. It says so in the title.

Just like antifa. They say they are anti fascist.....so even though they do all this genuinely fascist shit....they must be fighting fascists because they call themselves "anti fascist".

Seriously sometimes I cannot believe how stupid people can be and it seriously freaks me out.

By the way, this lovely "sex positivity for children" org is kinda co ran by the NBC contributor Noah Berlatsky.

Just weed through that ghoulish fucking foundation.

It's disgusting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Have you ever been to San Francisco? I'm just wondering if it's as degenerate as it's reputation suggests Lol.

Fuck no, I havent. Honestly I've never even had the desire.

I've never gone out to west coast. Meaning I've never been farther west than TX. I just never wanted to be. I went to through a heavy gypsy stage in my 20s and tried a few different states, mostly gulf coast.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It's disgusting.

"Minor attracted persons"..... oh boy.

Another organisation which is clearly a haven for pdos. They don't even try to hide it and instead attempt to portray them as oppressed victims and lump them in with the LGBT community.

This is one of the reasons why I oppose the LGBT movement, because it's essentially an open door for all kinds of perverted degenerates and they keep moving the goal posts in regards to which "alternative lifestyles" we are supposed to accept in society.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's disgusting.

Another organisation which is clearly a haven for pdos. They don't even try to hide it and instead attempt to portray them as oppressed victims and lump them in with the LGBT community.

This is one of the reasons why I oppose the LGBT movement, because it's essentially an open door for all kinds of perverted degenerates and they keep moving the goal posts in regards to which "alternative lifestyles" we are supposed to accept in society.

Anytime you see anything that refers to pedophiles as "minor attracted people", you know you are dealing with pro pedophile propaganda.

"Sex positivity" is yet another phrase out of pro PLEASE ASS BOX ME! propaganda. Its telling you from the rip that anything "sex positive" people say that you challenge or disagree with is not a "sex positive" attitude, so you must view sex as "shameful" and you promote "fear and shame".

The gaslighting at play here is astounding. It's right there in the words "sex positive". If you are not sex positive you are sex negative!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It's disgusting.

Anytime you see anything that refers to pedophiles as "minor attracted people", you know you are dealing with pro pedophile propaganda.

"Sex positivity" is yet another phrase out of pro PLEASE ASS BOX ME! propaganda. Its telling you from the rip that anything "sex positive" people say that you challenge or disagree with is not a "sex positive" attitude, so you must view sex as "shameful" and you promote "fear and shame".

The gaslighting at play here is astounding. It's right there in the words "sex positive". If you are not sex positive you are sex negative!

You can bet all this nonsense comes from so called liberal "intellectuals" within blue state academic circles, the same crowd who promote CRT etc.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's disgusting.

You can bet all this nonsense comes from so called liberal "intellectuals" within blue state academic circles, the same crowd who promote CRT etc.

Oh it does, you can literally follow it backwards right into left wing academia.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That shit needs burning down!

Who stood idle and allowed it? For decades it was tolerated to only have one pov represented in our institutions.

It's just as much on us for tolerating it. More like our apathy.

That's how "live and let live" can bite your ass.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That shit needs burning down!

Who stood idle and allowed it? For decades it was tolerated to only have one pov represented in our institutions.

It's just as much on us for tolerating it. More like our apathy.

That's how "live and let live" can bite your ass.

It's the Frankfurt school and those fucking Jewish intellectuals who are to blame, although I know a certain degree of blame lies with whites for allowing this shit to go on under their noses for so long.

I know you don't like Hitler, but during his reign, those hook nosed Marxist fucks had to flee to America because their Commie poison wasn't tolerated in Germany any longer.

However, Hitler lost of course and those subversive nation-wreckers, along with their cohorts, have been allowed to poison the minds of the youth for the last 60 years or so.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In conclusion, 911 was muhzies flying planes into buildings.

Have you even read the info that I posted?

Your insistency on disregarding absolutely anything negative said about Jews is akin to how the left ignores BLM and Antifa violence.
No, I didnt read it. When something starts out with "Zionists did 911", I move right along. Its absurd.