Ok, that is all.

fagagg.jpg

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The last video I watched, that hawt chick he was touring with was not happy and was getting uppity with him, kinda like how western women get these days ha...

Dunno whether it was staged or not but it was funny.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Loafers and 1990's Adidas trackies is never a good look.

I still have some of those track pants

Remember the ones with press stud fastenings on the side? LMAO
Yeah, they were "warming" pants, you could remove them with a swift movement to look all cool and shit

Everyone had them back in my street drinking teen days and we all used to rip them open to piss each other off lol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would be exceptionally surprised if he wasn't sucking up welfare, refusing to work, and faking so.e sort of disability. The fact is he could do so.e sort of job but refuses to because he is lazy, entitled, and thinks everyone owes him something.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Talk about delusional. They literally will starve that child with their delusions.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The last video I watched, that hawt chick he was touring with was not happy and was getting uppity with him, kinda like how western women get these days ha...

Getting "uppity" with him? Is that the same word you use when a man starts giving his woman shit, or do you save that word for women and minorities?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This seems a good thread to ask if @Admin. thinks this is gods will and should be seen as beautiful... Well admin my fren?
lOfgM5B.jpg
Is that your partner?
Come on man tell us... I think you think it's not right too but you don't wanna say so... lolol

It's weird, for sure, and very surprising to look at. But I think I would be equally revolted by a pic of you pleasuring yourself. The thing is, though, neither one of those things has one bit of impact on my life, so who cares?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Getting "uppity" with him? Is that the same word you use when a man starts giving his woman shit, or do you save that word for women and minorities?

Oh here we go with the Feminist Cultural Marxist nonsense...

Yes, as a proud, straight, Aryan male , my sole purpose in life is to oppress and torment you inferior womenz, minorities and liberals. :Crazy:

Give it a rest Lotty ffs.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh here we go with the Feminist Cultural Marxist nonsense...

Yes, as a proud, straight, Aryan male , my sole purpose in life is to oppress and torment you inferior womenz, minorities and liberals. :Crazy:

Give it a rest Lotty ffs.

Oh, you do a great job of deluding yourself, but not me. LMAO