Periodic reminder that Admin is a retarded homosexual

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's weird, for sure, and very surprising to look at. But I think I would be equally revolted by a pic of you pleasuring yourself. The thing is, though, neither one of those things has one bit of impact on my life, so who cares?

Neither does White Nationalism, yet you leftist mongs have been programmed to oppose it and attack anyone who espouses such views like wild dogs....

Can you shill any harder?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's weird, for sure, and very surprising to look at. But I think I would be equally revolted by a pic of you pleasuring yourself. The thing is, though, neither one of those things has one bit of impact on my life, so who cares?

Neither does White Nationalism, yet you leftist mongs have been programmed to oppose it and attack anyone who espouses such views like wild dogs....

Can you shill any harder?

I'm sure you think that was a strong argument. But, no. You're a hater. Hatred of other people does impact society, yet it is not the same, at all, as some transgender person breastfeeding and it making you all woozy. There is no correlation between the two.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is no correlation between the two.

Yes there is, the LGBT movement is perverting society and causing children to believe that butchering themselves is beneficial.

You modern day batshit crazy extreme leftists have done more damage to society than any war ever could....

I know. Because there were no gender issues before. This was all created by leftists.

94058_v0_large.jpg

Standing Hermaphrodite, 1st century, AD

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yes there is, the LGBT movement is perverting society and causing children to believe that butchering themselves is beneficial.

You modern day batshit crazy extreme leftists have done more damage to society than any war ever could....

I know. Because there were no gender issues before. This was all created by leftists.

94058_v0_large.jpg

I think you need to check the definition of a Hermaphrodite...

@Flynn can demonstrate if you wish, but I wouldn't recommend it if you've just eaten.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

94058_v0_large.jpg

@Flynn can demonstrate if you wish, but I wouldn't recommend it if you've just eaten.

I know what a hermaphrodite is, wise guy. The point is, never, throughout human history, has gender been cut and dried for 100% of humans. It has always been a spectrum and there have always been gay people and people who aren't fully male or fully female. No amount of bellyaching or pointing fingers at liberals will ever change that. Get over it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This seems a good thread to ask if @Admin. thinks this is gods will and should be seen as beautiful... Well admin my fren?
lOfgM5B.jpg
Is that your partner?
Come on man tell us... I think you think it's not right too but you don't wanna say so... lolol

Do you not like penises then Lotus? Or is it just mine or what? :Confused4:

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I know what a hermaphrodite is, wise guy. The point is, never, throughout human history, has gender been cut and dried for 100% of humans. It has always been a spectrum and there have always been gay people and people who aren't fully male or fully female. No amount of bellyaching or pointing fingers at liberals will ever change that. Get over it.

LOL what? So defining gender hasn't traditionally been a choice between either male or female?

How many genders do you consider there to be, exactly?

You loopy leftists have the worst kind of brainAIDS.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

LOL what? So defining gender hasn't traditionally been a choice between either male or female?

How many genders do you consider there to be, exactly?

You loopy leftists have the worst kind of brainAIDS.

She would be roasted by a lot of "trans activists" for using the hermaphrodite argument. Most of them would call her "hateful" and a lot worse for what she said.

LettuceBrain has very little understanding of trans issues.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

94058_v0_large.jpg

Idiot, you people existed before, you people were butchered before, you people will be butchered again.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

94058_v0_large.jpg

Only 99.9% of them

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would be exceptionally surprised if he wasn't sucking up welfare, refusing to work, and faking so.e sort of disability. The fact is he could do so.e sort of job but refuses to because he is lazy, entitled, and thinks everyone owes him something.

You couldn't be more wrong about Admin if you tried.

Clearly, he gets under your skin though.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

94058_v0_large.jpg

Well, you know, those Greeks.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The last video I watched, that hawt chick he was touring with was not happy and was getting uppity with him, kinda like how western women get these days ha...

Dunno whether it was staged or not but it was funny.

Getting "uppity" with him? Is that the same word you use when a man starts giving his woman shit, or do you save that word for women and minorities?

I prefer the term or phrase "the vapours" when describing obnoxious female attitude.....usually associated with hormonal changes each month.

Frood
- bring back the bleeding shed....

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I know that AiDSman came out last year as gay. Proud gay. A hidden fagg more. Also he is into gay scat.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This seems a good thread to ask if @Admin. thinks this is gods will and should be seen as beautiful... Well admin my fren?
lOfgM5B.jpg
Is that your partner?
Come on man tell us... I think you think it's not right too but you don't wanna say so... lolol

Do you not like penises then Lotus? Or is it just mine or what? :Confused4:

So, accepting that gender is not a cut and dried thing means I don't like penises? News to me. In fact, my behavior is pretty odd for someone who doesn't like penises. I need to check into that.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

94058_v0_large.jpg

Well, you know, those Greeks.

Lotty should change her username to Shirley Valentine.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The point is, never, throughout human history, has gender been cut and dried for 100% of humans.
Only 99.9% of them

Bingo! But nevermind that, we must pander to the mentally ill minority and celebrate their faulty wiring, so other people can follow their lead.

See, I never said anything about pandering. I just think you people who get hysterical over people who are different from you are pathetic. Just forget about it. None of this stuff has any effect at all on your life.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The point is, never, throughout human history, has gender been cut and dried for 100% of humans.
Only 99.9% of them

Bingo! But nevermind that, we must pander to the mentally ill minority and celebrate their faulty wiring, so other people can follow their lead.

See, I never said anything about pandering. I just think you people who get hysterical over people who are different from you are pathetic. Just forget about it. None of this stuff has any effect at all on your life.

How can we "forget about it" when it's shoved in our faces constantly?