Periodic Reminder: Zionists did 9/11

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
For your reading pleasure, much of this priceless incriminating info was memory holed years ago;

911trh.jpg

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You're such a phony, for all your talk about being against the corporate elites and the corrupt deep state, as soon as the Jewish involvement is highlighted, you cower like a spineless jellyfish and revert back to your typical shill mode factory setting.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're such a phony, for all your talk about being against the corporate elites and the corrupt deep state, as soon as the Jewish involvement is highlighted, you cower like a spineless jellyfish and revert back to your typical shill mode factory setting.

I'm going to say this to you once, and then I am done with the topic. Either get what I am saying and what I believe, or stfu about it if you can't understand me.

I am 100% anti-Zionism. I think it is basically evil. I am not, however, anti Jew, and I know all Jews are not Zionists, so those are two separate things. Learn to discern between them.

I'm also 100% against the power elite who are controlling the world. But here's a FACT about that: That power elite consists of Jews and non-Jews, Zionists and non-Zionists. Trying to claim the whole thing boils down to a Zionist plot is nothing but ignorant. Learn to use your brain, cheese head.

Your fucking op lists ONLY the Jews involved, and fails to list the many, many non-Jews. By doing that, it obscures the totality of facts in order to fit with this anti-semitic agenda. Try to present the whole story. You'll get far closer to the truth that way. It's all about money and power, and that club of powerful billionaires who control the world's governments consists of Jews and non-Jews, dude. Sorry the facts don't align with YOUR agenda.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh dear lord, the boogy jew did 911! And here all along I thought it was pislam! Hell, I'm gonna have to go down to the mosque and wash muhzie feet all day long tomorrow as penance!!!! LOL!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What you fail to grasp is the hugely disproportionate Jewish involvement and number of billionaires who happen to be part of the tribe.

Then of course there's their monopoly of MSM, Hollywood, government etc.....

This isn't news to you, you just choose to ignore it because it clashes with your leftist mindset of Jewish victimhood.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oh dear lord, the boogy jew did 911! And here all along I thought it was pislam! Hell, I'm gonna have to go down to the mosque and wash muhzie feet all day long tomorrow as penance!!!! LOL!

I suppose the dancing Israelis never existed.
Tell me, is there a list of how many jews were ground to dust in those towers that day?

If you read the link I posted, it explains that many Jews were pre-warned about the attack via pager.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I suppose the dancing Israelis never existed.
Tell me, is there a list of how many jews were ground to dust in those towers that day?

If you read the link I posted, it explains that many Jews were pre-warned about the attack via pager.
I guess it sucked to be a jew that didnt get the message! So in summary, how did Israel pull off 911 and why?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
bad jews who werent worthy of the call:
William F. Abrahamson
Jack Charles Aron
Joshua Aron
John P. Bergin
Alvin Bergsohn
Daniel Bergstein
William Bernstein
Shimmy D. Biegeleisen
Florence G. Cohen
Kevin Sanford Cohen
Margaret Ruth Echtermann
John Ernst Eichler
Eric Adam Eisenberg
Mark Joseph Ellis
Valerie Silver Ellis
Peter Adam Feidelberg
Alan D. Feinberg
Kristen Nicole Fiedel
Samuel Fields
John R. Fischer
Lucy A. Fishman
Brett Owen Freiman
Peter L. Freund
Arlene Eva Fried
Andrew Keith Friedman
Gregg J. Froehner
Steven Elliot Furman
Richard Samuel
Gary Geidel
Julie M. Geis
Steven Paul Geller
Howard G. Gelling
Marina Romanovna Gertsberg
James G. Geyer
Brian Fredric Goldberg
Jeffrey Grant Goldflam
Michelle Goldstein
Monica Goldstein
Steven Goldstein
Michael Edward Gould
Elaine Myra Greenberg
Eileen Marsha Greenstein
Jeffrey A. Hersch
Thomas Hetzel
Marcia Hoffman
Stephen G. Hoffman
Frederick Joseph Hoffmann
Michele L. Hoffmann
Jonathan R. Hohmann
Aaron Horwitz
Thomas Edward Hynes
Walter G. Hynes
Abraham Nethanel Ilowitz
Aaron Jeremy Jacobs
Ariel Louis Jacobs
Jason Kyle Jacobs
Michael Grady Jacobs
Steven A. Jacobson
Albert Gunnia Joseph
Karl Henry Joseph
Stephen Joseph
Jane Josiah
Sheldon Robert Kanter
Deborah H. Kaplan
Alvin Peter Kappelmann, Jr.
Sarah Khan
Howard Barry Kirschbaum
Peter Anton Klein
Alan David Kleinberg
Karen Joyce Klitzman
Ronald Philip Kloepfer
Gary Edward Koecheler
Frank J. Koestner
Amy Hope Lamonsoff
Joseph Gerard Leavey
Neil Joseph Leavy
Leon Lebor
Alan J. Lederman
Stephen Paul Lefkowitz
Edward Joseph Lehman
Eric Andrew Lehrfeld
David Leistman
Matthew Gerard Leonard
Jeff Leveen
John Dennis Levi
Alisha Caren Levin
Neil David Levin
Robert Levine
Robert Michael Levine
Gary Frederick Lutnick
Simon Maddison
Daniel L. Maher
Alfred Russell Maler
Raymond Meisenheimer
Stuart Todd Meltzer
Raymond Joseph Metz III
Jill Ann Metzler
David Robert Meyer
Ronald Keith Milstein
Nancy Morgenstern
Robert B. Nagel
Martin S. Niederer
Alfonse Joseph Niedermeyer
Jeffrey Roger Nussbaum
Michael C. Opperman
Richard Allen Pearlman
Mark Rosen
Brooke David Rosenbaum
Linda Rosenbaum
Sheryl Lynn Rosenbaum
Lloyd Daniel Rosenberg
Mark Louis Rosenberg
Andrew Ira Rosenblum
Joshua M. Rosenblum
Joshua Alan Rosenthal
Richard David Rosenthal
Michael Craig Rothberg
Donna Marie Rothenberg
Ronald J. Ruben
Jude Safi
Wayne John Saloman
Nolbert Salomon
James Kenneth Samuel, Jr.
John Albert Schardt
John G. Scharf
Frederick Claude Scheffold, Jr.
Angela Susan Scheinberg
Scott Mitchell Schertzer
Jon Schlissel
Ian Schneider
Thomas G. Schoales
Frank G. Schott, Jr.
Gerard Patrick Schrang
Jeffrey H. Schreier
Susan Lee Schuler
Edward William Schunk
Mark E. Schurmeier
Clarin Shellie Schwartz
John Burkhart Schwartz
Mark Schwartz
Michael Herman Seaman
Gary Shamay
Kathryn Anne Shatzoff
Mark Shulman
Allan Abraham Shwartzstein
Johanna Sigmund
David Silver
Craig A. Silverstein
Arthur Simon
Kenneth Alan Simon
Michael J. Simon
Paul Joseph Simon
Marianne Teresa Simone
Barry Simowitz
Leonard J. Snyder, Jr.
Naomi Leah Solomon
Eric Thomas Steen
William R. Steiner
Alexander Steinman
Andrew Stern
Edward W. Straub
George J. Strauch, Jr.
Edward T. Strauss
Steven R. Strauss
Dorothy Pearl Temple
Stanley Temple
Gabriela Waisman
Jeffrey P. Walz
Michael T. Weinberg
Steven Weinberg
Scott Jeffrey Weingard
Steven George Weinstein
Simon Weiser
David M. Weiss
David Thomas Weiss
Mary Catherine Wieman
Jeffrey David Wiener
Michael Wittenstein
Ira Zaslow
Kenneth Albert Zelman
Abraham J. Zelmanowitz
Charles A. Zion
Andrew S. Zucker
Igor Zukelman

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
For your reading pleasure, much of this priceless incriminating info was memory holed years ago;

911trh.jpg

Scouse, you can be interesting, and you do have a heart. This is utter bull shit tho ^^^^

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

911trh.jpg

Scouse, you can be interesting, and you do have a heart. This is utter bull shit tho ^^^^

A lot of that stuff is actually true, and you can check it pretty easily.

I dont know if it weaves the narrative its aiming for.. but I've been looking at it and so the entire first column it all correct stuff I've already read about.

It is absolutely true the guy who owned WTC, had breakfast every morning there except on 9/11....and so on.

I'm not saying this particular narrative is true....but we all know the official narrative is garbage.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

911trh.jpg

A lot of that stuff is actually true, and you can check it pretty easily.

I dont know if it weaves the narrative its aiming for.. but I've been looking at it and so the entire first column it all correct stuff I've already read about.

It is absolutely true the guy who owned WTC, had breakfast every morning there except on 9/11....and so on.

I'm not saying this particular narrative is true....but we all know the official narrative is garbage.
What ISNT true is that a shitload of jews supposedly missing that day. I looked and found several of the obituaries and in the words of Dr McCoy, "They're dead Jim!".

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Can you not spare 10 mins or so to read the info I've provided? It explains everything there.
Sorry, I spent 5 clicking through some obituaries of the jews above. They died BTW.

To be fair, the info A posted says a lot of American Jews died.

Its blaming Israelies.

At least you bothered to read it, unlike most of the nay-sayers. Thanks...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'll be dogged, I always thought them Saudis was Baptists?

Probably because you get your news from corporate entities. A few of which are contributed by "virtuous" "non offending" pedophiles(looking at you NBC ....Noah Berlatsky)

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Can you not spare 10 mins or so to read the info I've provided? It explains everything there.
Sorry, I spent 5 clicking through some obituaries of the jews above. They died BTW.

Its blaming Israelies.

Yeah I mean, most of that chart is true. But keep in mind what Lotus said.....it leaves out a lot when it's just these Israelies its focusing on.

I know it acknowledged US "deep state" involvement. There is a lot when you include the whole picture. Naturally this chart wants you to conclude it's the Zionists entirely....so it'll involve only what helps that narrative.

Kinda frustrating that the words "deep state" make people think of Qanon and dismiss it. Hence why I'm sure Qanon is a deep state endeavor.

They literally called these(clearly mythical) underground tunnels these mole children were being bred in and kept hostage for their "andrenochrome" D.U.M.B.S.

I mean.....fuck lmao. My mother in law bought into all this shit and I was trying hard but when she dropped the D.U.M.B.S thing I was howling. I died. I had to get off the phone lol. It was just too fucking much lol.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Facts about the Prostasia Foundation"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Prostasia. Because if we can just sell sex to children as "sex positive", it's not abuse if they feel positive about it!

And let's sell those child sex dolls and get rid of the sex offender registry while we are at it!

Because CA has proven to be stupid enough to believe if it SAYS its fighting child abuse, well it MUST be doing exactly that. It says so in the title.

Just like antifa. They say they are anti fascist.....so even though they do all this genuinely fascist shit....they must be fighting fascists because they call themselves "anti fascist".

Seriously sometimes I cannot believe how stupid people can be and it seriously freaks me out.

By the way, this lovely "sex positivity for children" org is kinda co ran by the NBC contributor Noah Berlatsky.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Its blaming Israelies.

Yeah I mean, most of that chart is true. But keep in mind what Lotus said.....it leaves out a lot when it's just these Israelies its focusing on.

I know it acknowledged US "deep state" involvement. There is a lot when you include the whole picture. Naturally this chart wants you to conclude it's the Zionists entirely....so it'll involve only what helps that narrative.

Kinda frustrating that the words "deep state" make people think of Qanon and dismiss it. Hence why I'm sure Qanon is a deep state endeavor.

They literally called these(clearly mythical) underground tunnels these mole children were being bred in and kept hostage for their "andrenochrome" D.U.M.B.S.

I mean.....fuck lmao. My mother in law bought into all this shit and I was trying hard but when she dropped the D.U.M.B.S thing I was howling. I died. I had to get off the phone lol. It was just too fucking much lol.

It isn't just Zionists but they make up a hugely disproportionate number of deep state operatives. The dual citizen crap is a slap in the face to Americans because these people's loyalty is with Israel, not the US.

Israel has been caught spying on the US many times over the years and gets away with way more than any other country would, even the UK, which supposedly has a "special relationship" with America. It's Israel which has that and has been given carte blanche on the world stage, mainly because the US has it's back.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its blaming Israelies.

It isn't just Zionists but they make up a hugely disproportionate number of deep state operatives. The dual citizen crap is a slap in the face to Americans because these people's loyalty is with Israel, not the US.

Israel has been caught spying on the US many times over the years and gets away with way more than any other country would, even the UK, which supposedly has a "special relationship" with America. It's Israel which has that and has been given carte blanche on the world stage, mainly because the US has it's back.

Well.....America spies on Americans lol. I'm not saying you are wrong. I'm just saying the big picture is probably much bigger and involves more "global elites" than just Zionists. That's all.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Yeah when I saw the topic title I thought for a fleeting second that theBouncer and I might finally agree on something. But although 911 was a trifecta for BushCo as well as the Mossad and the fascist State of Israel, I think the actual 911 stuff was just a contract job for Mossad and just another day's work.