Just a gentle reminder....

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
...if you like posting on Bastard Factory Forums, and you've been a member for sometime, maybe think about donating what you can to help with the monthly server costs. Of course everyone's financial situation is different and if you can't right now, no problem. If you can, even a $20 donation in the form of purchasing perks...i.e...avatar hacks...etc...would really go a long way.

A question that pops up the most, "Is my personal and debit/credit card information safe?" Speaking from experience, there is no identifying information that is being stored after the initial verification, meaning your name and address and such are encrypted with no worries about it being leaked. If this is what's keeping you from donating, other options are buying a prepaid Visa Vanilla card that has a CVC code on the back letting you use it for online transactions.

With that being said, a lot of work and effort goes into this forum by Bastard Factory on a daily and weekly basis and if you would like to help out with a modest donation it would be greatly appreciated.

Just something to think about.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I will not pay a dime for;

A closed forum.

Posts being moved.

Fix those problems and I'll drop a rack.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
What does it cost to run this forum?

I will need to see detailed financial reports and copies of receipts that prove this site does not make a cent of profit before I part with any of my hard earned money.

This is the first site that I have been on in over 20 years that does not pay me to participate.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Earlier this week I made a promise to donate at least $20 if Dilfo's scat posts were prohibited. I was ignored.

Any forum that allows that sort of crap to be posted in plain view even when just viewing the board as a guest won't ever get any money from me. So.. the short answer is "No". @Flynn, as far as I'm concerned, you can take your money requests and shove them into whatever stinking orifice you seem fit, and if you're a woman as some suggest, then you've got one more choice then us guys do.

Here's some good free advice.

When you're not taking a moment to be "pretend nice" while begging for money like a homeless peasant, please continue to be as nasty as possible, threaten those who hit back with abuse of your moderator panel, and pick fights with as many members as you possibly can. I think you may have missed one or two along the way. You can rest assured the number of quality paying members will be registering for accounts faster than you can possibly process them.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
She straight LIES on me and then wonders why we can’t be besties :Crazy:

Or maybe it’s cause I dubbed her Fupa. Whoopsie!

Do you want me to show everyone who really has the fupa? Cuz I will if you don’t fuck off and leave my name out your shit.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Btw…I do not and will not ever be your friend. I’ve seen what you do to people who called you a friend.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Earlier this week I made a promise to donate at least $20 if Dilfo's scat posts were prohibited. I was ignored.

Any forum that allows that sort of crap to be posted in plain view even when just viewing the board as a guest won't ever get any money from me. So.. the short answer is "No". @Flynn, as far as I'm concerned, you can take your money requests and shove them into whatever stinking orifice you seem fit, and if you're a woman as some suggest, then you've got one more choice then us guys do.

When you're not taking a moment to be "pretend nice" while begging for money like a homeless peasant, please continue to be as nasty as possible, threaten those who hit back with abuse of your moderator panel, and pick fights with as many members as you possibly can. I think you may have missed one or two along the way. You can rest assured the number of quality paying members will be registering for accounts faster than you can possibly process them.

The day I start taking advice from the male Karen of this forum is the day that BF and TBC are merged into one.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

So when you PARA SCAT in the morning your GRUESOME fill, and before you flush yiu take a good look it is okay for you? But seeing a gentleman with a fill here as a pixel is "not okay"?

Are you a hypocrite?

What's wrong with scat?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What does it cost to run this forum?

I will need to see detailed financial reports and copies of receipts that prove this site does not make a cent of profit before I part with any of my hard earned money.

This is the first site that I have been on in over 20 years that does not pay me to participate.
I geTS paid good here.

I have so much influence, you can't imagine.

But guys. Don't be filthy. Freedom of speech, no annoying ads, animated emoji, a place to chit-chat.

Yiu freeloaders are riff raff. Be premium and support this site.

I bet you whoresons "support" your favorite youtubers , twitch fags and Patreons right. ?

Hypocrite scum.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
...if you like posting on Bastard Factory Forums, and you've been a member for sometime, maybe think about donating what you can to help with the monthly server costs.

I generously paid for five weeks to glue that special PI avatar on your suddenly inactive account. Are you OK now? All good? Good.

It went like this folks:

flynny.png

Flynnerz.jpg

flynn2.jpg

I could prove this mysterious five-week absence of Flynn's by showing the big gap in "her" post dates, but when I clicked Flynn's account I just saw this:

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You ran into some problems alright. Everyone who was here during your crisis-stricken meltdown can confirm you vanished until my charitable donation concluded. I'm a philanthropist, that's how I roll.

You'll never, ever post another pic of "yourself" again. Certainly not one that matches the pics above because you certainly can't after what I maliciously did to you - BH style:

It's great that you're back, to push a mop around here like the poor subdued attendant you are...

SSS
- Prove me mistaken.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

"Bastard": n., an unpleasant or despicable person
"Factory": n., the seat of some kind of production

Sounds like Mr. Wizer is a defective unit. Who's in charge of quality control in this plant, Weeg's momma?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
"Bastard": n., an unpleasant or despicable person
"Factory": n., the seat of some kind of production

Sounds like Mr. Wizer is a defective unit. Who's in charge of quality control in this plant, Weeg's momma?
Told you Jizzer is a Fraud and hypocrite.

Cries about pics of mother nature.

He would pay. LoL. He is broke like 92% of you motherfuckers.

You pay all here for drugs, meds, alcohol and Netflix like junkies and victims. Yet you won't pay for some cum fun here?

Cheap Charlie's.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Hey Flynn, why don't you raise money for this site yourself instead of just asking other members to?

1675902422448306.jpg

So uh, how many paying Fans Only subscribers do you guestimate you'll fetch?

SSS
- You might even finally be able to buy a new mop.