Pet Peeves

I was there when BEnzo literally chased Bonesaw around the forums for 8 straight hours, nagging him for a picture.

Talk about cringe.

He probably thought Bonesaw and him were a match made in heaven... two dudes, both with a numb and broken brown eye socket....
 
Nice try to flip the Bicep Challenge facts. Did you or did you not demand that Bonesaw send you a picture of his bicep? :LOL3:
Another debunk incoming:
Cookie Monster claimed I was fat, or old, or whatever. So I issued the Bicep Challenge. Post up your bicep and I will follow with my bulging bicep/tricep. 5 posters passed. Cookie, Bonesaw, Sir Super Southern, I forget the other two. I demanded nothing.
Next!
 
Another debunk incoming:
Cookie Monster claimed I was fat, or old, or whatever. So I issued the Bicep Challenge. Post up your bicep and I will follow with my bulging bicep/tricep. 5 posters passed. Cookie, Bonesaw, Sir Super Southern, I forget the other two. I demanded nothing.
Next!

How is that a debunk when you clearly admit wanting to compare your biceps with other dudes? :OhGawd:

You're full of shit. Bonsaw never sent you a pic. That's why you were all up in his crotch for 8 hours.
 
Another debunk incoming:
Cookie Monster claimed I was fat, or old, or whatever. So I issued the Bicep Challenge. Post up your bicep and I will follow with my bulging bicep/tricep. 5 posters passed. Cookie, Bonesaw, Sir Super Southern, I forget the other two. I demanded nothing.
Next!


Because the challenge was really gay....
 
BEnzo really thought he'd win the challenge and gain more Spank Bank material since he spins wheels by hand for mobility and power lifts gay black cock.
You guys cry like bitches. Like I said a few days ago. I derailed this pet peeve thread and made it interesting and active, yet look at the thanks I get.
Wattamotha-