Me and me pet Unicorn.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
So at the beginning of lockdown everything turned to shit. Lost job and was evicted. Found myself in a halfway house full of freed lags thanks to the lying letting agents. So just over 2 and a half years I'm in my 6th residency after 5 moves, 6 fights and plenty of weed. I swore I would open up hell on the agents when I left there and so i did.

The thing is with these chancers they will sooner or later pick on the wrong person, so keeping my background quiet I started reading up on rental laws etc. These goons had got about a dozen rental properties, turned them in Multiple occupancy houses and given there bad rep locally filled them up with out of town villeins. They claimed I owed them wedge which stopped me getting a council place so the only thing for me to do was drive them out of business to void the debt, which I did.

Not only reporting them to everyone with an interest but also launching meme war like tactics on them on various rental rating sites as well as the facebook community page where they were members. Obviously they must of had a bad rep with the council within 24 hours of saying the "debt" was void as they had gone out of business I was offered a place. I'm just pleased nobody else has to suffer their antics.

Its was like a bomb site. Have spent 3 weeks sleeping on the floor as i try to sort everything out and tomorrow I get a bed delivered. Must have spent 500 on paint etc so far.

I bet you are all waiting to hear about the unicorn aint you?

I had put dust sheets over the windows and the one at the front had a street light half shine on it at night and projecting shadows of a guess what? Yep looked like a Unicorn. It was windy a few nights back and it look like Godzilla but apart from that the gentle rocking of the unicorn helped me get to sleep. I put curtains up today so its probably bye bye Unicorn but that little fucker helped me sleep and kept me entertain over the last few weeks..

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
wQS4TEE.jpg

wizer

Factory Bastard
I think when a person vents about the sorrow and misery and failures in their live, and have thus made themselves vulnerable, we oughta be supportive, compassionate and understanding.

Although I do question why they would do it in a place like this where it provides nothing but fodder to opportunistic demented individuals who identify as internet trolls.

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I think when a person vents about the sorrow and misery and failures in their live, and have thus made themselves vulnerable, we oughta be supportive, compassionate and understanding.

Although I do question why they would do it in a place like this where it provides nothing but fodder to opportunistic demented individuals who identify as internet trolls.

More humour than venting. As for fodder clowns on here have been posting my PII. But its the internet

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
No, I was the only one there who hadn't come out of jail or ever been in jail. That was the point I should have elaborated.
How the fuck are you living in a halfway house without coming out the pen after a couple of nickles off your back?

A halfway house is government funded. They just ain't gonna plop some homeless guy into an environment where they're going to be around hardened criminals.

And no, they don't put you in a halfway house when you come out of jail. They do it when you come out of prison. That's a huge fucking difference. So a fuckwad gets readjusted with society.

Something isn't adding up hurr.

Wat you go to prison for? Did you get your cheeks busted?

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
How the fuck are you living in a halfway house without coming out the pen after a couple of nickles off your back?

A halfway house is government funded. They just ain't gonna plop some homeless guy into an environment where they're going to be around hardened criminals.

And no, they don't put you in a halfway house when you come out of jail. They do it when you come out of prison. That's a huge fucking difference. So a fuckwad gets readjusted with society.

Something isn't adding up hurr.

Wat you go to prison for? Did you get your cheeks busted?

This is the UK dumbass, if you read my OP it explains why. Prison/jail,meh semantics, stop being a wanker...if you can.

Reactions: cw_
OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

Well yes they did, thats why I went after them. The letting agents were a bunch of crooks/chancers.

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Which means....

You either have mental issues (probably) or your an ex-con.

A halfway house is a halfway house. You just don't go into them if your homeless no matter what your trying to convince anybody here with.

Let me help you out here.

Can you think of a term for a house full of freed cons that isn't a halfway house? The difference is in part descriptive and literal,

I said,
"Found myself in a halfway house full of freed lags thanks to the lying letting agents......These goons had got about a dozen rental properties, turned them in Multiple occupancy houses and given there bad rep locally filled them up with out of town villeins."

Can UK letting agents set up halfway houses? I don't know or care and neither do you.

Its all in the above quote taken from the OP all you have to do is not be a retard. Now go back to getting your prehensile buttocks to feed your anus traffic cones like a preying mantis with the munchies eating mealy worms. I'm done with your piss weak trolling.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Looney, I'm having a hard time believing they just thru your pansy ass into a government funded retard farm that caters to convicted felons without you being a convicted felon.
As I understand it, non-felon drug addicts are also given the benefit of taxpayer funded halfway houses. At least in my state.

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
As I understand it, non-felon drug addicts are also given the benefit of taxpayer funded halfway houses. At least in my state.

Same here and troubled youth. The thing is as a friend told me(who is a probation officer) they are supposed to separate different types out. Not putting cons in with druggies etc. While I was there there was 4 out of jail, 1 of the street(Drugs n jail), 1 nutter who managed to get hooked on crack when he was in another similar residence and someone from another similar residence who was put in there by police as part of victim support after he was robbed at knife point by a couple of cracked flatmates. The Police support officer said to him they shouldn't of put him in here as it was far to violent.

wizer

Factory Bastard
I guess things aren't always run the way they're supposed to especially in state and county run facilities where the "customers" are at the low end of society and not likely to have their complaints taken seriously.

I guess any roof over your head is better than none. Hopefully you're getting it turned around.

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess things aren't always run the way they're supposed to especially in state and county run facilities where the "customers" are at the low end of society and not likely to have their complaints taken seriously.

True they were used to pushing the "Customers" about and constant lying and fobbing of. They didn't recon on someone who was educated and a spine but sooner or later they were going to pick on the wrong person.

And yea I have mental health issues from my time in the forces which is no secret on here as I discussed it in a thread with @Dove aka Arachnid Ass.

"I guess any roof over your head is better than none. Hopefully you're getting it turned around."

Yea I moved out a year and a half ago, they claimed I owed them money so another reason to drive them out of business, any alleged deby void. Within a day of telling the local council I was offered a place where I am now. Thanks.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
We have sober living houses here on the westcoast. They are like halfway houses that anyone can live in with a curfew and the requirement to be sober. The rent is cheaper since it’s communal.

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
We have sober living houses here on the westcoast. They are like halfway houses that anyone can live in with a curfew and the requirement to be sober. The rent is cheaper since it’s communal.

They have rehabs like that on remote welsh farms where people go to kick heroin. I had quite a few friends go on "holiday" to these places about 20 years ago or so. They are funded by charities and the local councils people come from, they only have to agree to random drugs tests and watched phone calls to make sure they are not calling dealers.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Looneys a nut job. Chances are they keep the fucking ripple locked up so tight the fridge is like a bank vault.

This mother fucking sponge brain takes his meds and starts seeing unicorns. Don't get fooled by his waxing poetic drivel. The guy sees things because he's such a fucking harm to himself and society they ramped up his dosages so his head spins so much he can't leave a fucking bed.

That, or his mental doctors are trolling him with meds so strong just to fuck with him just because they can. The chances this moron took chemical castration pills instead of whatever cocktail of lithium and anti depressants he consumes regularly like fucking candy are relatively high. They just put the pills in Looneys hand and he pops them right into his mouth without the "mmmmm hey, whata this I be putting in me body" question.

Don't get it twisted, this guy sees the world like the starchild scene in 2001 with doors coming to him and when he opens it there's nothing on the other side.

wizer

Factory Bastard
That, or his mental doctors are tolling him with meds so strong just to fuck with him just because they can.
Yeah I can just see the psychiatrists all sitting around in the breakroom laughing at the effects they've created in their mental patients by overdosing them.

You sound like one of those conspiracy theorists.