School massacre suspect identified as totally MAGA Trump support and Putin Puppet. Details inside

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He was just suspended with pay. He could be fired, even a professor can be fired for threatening violence, but that will not happen. A year from now he will still be there.
He reminds me of this lil guy...

sjwme.jpg

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Instead of banning assault rifles to prevent killings which will happen anyway how about we banish seamongo into the belly of a hungry shark to prevent child rape in his neighborhood?

#goodstart

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
@Joe What will that solve?

There are many transwomen (i.e. men pretending to be women) who want the same access to women's spaces as biological women. Defining a new gender will do nothing to satisfy them or end the conflict.

Repeating a stupid idea will not somehow make it less stupid.
You give those fucktards an inch and they'll tell you a mile is actually required.

You could create 47 new bathrooms for these degenerates to use and they'll outright demand the one you want to deny them access to

how about the business end of a .357 shoved up one of their assholes instead with the solemn assurance that they're fucking twisted brains will be splattered across the ceiling if they do end up in a women's bathroom.

Yeah, I like that option much better

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I understand Stumpy. You’re a token hillbilly. A mascot anyway. Anyway most short frightened little folks feel like the need a gun.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Y'all think Nicki Haley gonna ban the gay flag, like she did the Confederate flag, when that boy shot up Black church folks?

Yeah, I didnt either. Hypocrites. Whole fuckin' lot of 'em.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
A mass shooter just murdered Christian children, but the jewish media wants you to empathize with the killer. Disgusting.

5e88d47b0e1ec9c4.jpg

73677e7d93b07d17.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
CBS News is not news. It is propaganda. CBS banned any employee from even mentioning that the trans mass killer was trans and motivated to commit her crimes because of lies and false justifications for violence spread among that deranged and deeply mentally ill group of people.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
cept that Costa Rica doesn't act holier than thou and besides, I bet all those murders in Costa Rica are at the end of American weapons ....

Higher percentage of dark skins, higher murder rate.

It is what it is.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I agree but don't come in here acting like whitey don't do shit, afetr all no one can steal a kid like a floridian white dude

Those are Jews..... they look White lol.

• Funny
Reactions: X

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Uh oh
another actual factual brought to you by Oedmin :LOL3: :LOL3:

I mean hey, we know you like the trans movement, with your lil pink shorts and your dildo bike, parading around Canada like a fuckin' fruit, but leave the kids alone. Thats what the video is about. He clearly states you can shove penises up your asshole all ya want.

So yes, it was factual :GiggleBitch:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I mean hey, we know you like the trans movement, with your lil pink shorts and your dildo bike, parading around Canada like a fuckin' fruit, but leave the kids alone. Thats what the video is about. He clearly states you can shove penises up your asshole all ya want.

So yes, it was factual :GiggleBitch:
I mean hey you fuck your cousin up there on brokeback mountian in the back seat o yer jeep using shine as lube so yeah that's also factual :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I mean hey you fuck your cousin up there on brokeback mountian in the back seat o yer jeep using shine as lube so yeah that's also factual :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

You sound jealous lol. Please tell me you're not jealous hahahaha :LOL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Angry troons make video game mod celebrating troons going on school shootings. Naturally, they had so little talent they just did a poorly done mod on a 30 year old game but we can see their hatred, delusions, and violence. Oh, the violent mentally ill troons specifically target Christians and women because, of course, troons are violently misogynistic with fascist hatred for people because of their religion.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I realized something the other night. The White House press secretary, shout out to the trans, but didnt say shit about the Christian kids. Then it hit me, Isreal recently made Christianity illegal over there, you cant talk about it, and we know these fools are in bed with the Jew!!! They must OBEY the JEW!!!

• LOL
Reactions: X

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I realized something the other night. The White House press secretary, shout out to the trans, but didnt say shit about the Christian kids. Then it hit me, Isreal recently made Christianity illegal over there, you cant talk about it, and we know these fools are in bed with the Jew!!! They must OBEY the JEW!!!
wait, they actually went through with that bs? if so we should turn off the money & weapon faucet and let the muslims eat them alive

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
wait, they actually went through with that bs? if so we should turn off the money & weapon faucet and let the muslims eat them alive

Turns out they didnt go through with it, Benjamin stopped it for now.

It would of made it illegal to teach about Jesus, even in electronic form.

It IS illegal to teach minors about Jesus though.