School massacre suspect identified as totally MAGA Trump support and Putin Puppet. Details inside

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW it was a loony troon left wing nut job who, according to police target Christians for murder because she believed leftist lies about a supposed "trans genocide". Antifa and Democrats as well as the left wing media have all been spinning these lunatics up and it is just made up lies. Antifa and Democrats both have been promoting "The Trans Day of Vengeance" to stop "trans genocide" including free fire arms training for trans people. It is an organized riot planned in Washington D.C. on April first specifically to target and attempt to intimidate the Supreme Court justices and law clerks.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I don't know about you but I think this guy was trying to get back at Christians for the awful things that happened to him on January 6th when he had to watch our government get overthrown by a bunch of beer bellied hicks who drink moonshine out of rubber boots.

I blame Trump for this

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As you can see the radical leftist trans activists are steeped in the idea of murder and political violence. Many are deeply involved with Antifa as well.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A ton of far left Antifa and TRA accounts are justifying the mass killing of children and elderly people because they are Christian or even openly thanking the trans mass killer for their "trans vengeance". Trans Vengeance is a phrase Antifa and TRA radicals are using for their planned riot in D.C. on April 1st falsely claiming there is a "trans genocide" occurring.

They also like to whine and complain that news outlets and the police used the mass shooter's legal name instead of the non-legal fake name "he" made up.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
A ton of far left Antifa and TRA accounts are justifying the mass killing of children and elderly people because they are Christian or even openly thanking the trans mass killer for their "trans vengeance". Trans Vengeance is a phrase Antifa and TRA radicals are using for their planned riot in D.C. on April 1st falsely claiming there is a "trans genocide" occurring.

They also like to whine and complain that news outlets and the police used the mass shooter's legal name instead of the non-legal fake name "he" made up.

Yep. just proves what i suspect; These child-PLEASE ASS BOX ME! assholes are vile people in nature and really don't care about kids.

No One

Factory Bastard
Lmmfbo...TRUMP jr. is poasting like mad about this.

Makes me miss aidsman a bit.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
A fucking TRANNIE!!! Expect the resident leftards to go very quiet until this blows over.

trnskek.png

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

(((Spencer Bergstedt))) Consultant & Trainer on transgender issues.

LOL wut? This has to be a parody account made by a 4chan troll. :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
A fucking TRANNIE!!! Expect the resident leftards to go very quiet until this blows over.

trnskek.png
Lotusbullshit probably wont even log in until this story vaporizes completely

Now look at how CNN reports on the story

you wont find a single reference to this thing being trans

but let that have been a white guy you'd have never heard the end of MAGA, trump support, white supremacist etc etc

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
All these troons are getting guns illegally. When you go through the background check, it asks if you have any mental disorders. Therefore they are lying when they say they dont.

4aeb88cf3f7e7806.jpeg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BTW it was a loony troon left wing nut job who, according to police target Christians for murder because she believed leftist lies about a supposed "trans genocide". Antifa and Democrats as well as the left wing media have all been spinning these lunatics up and it is just made up lies. Antifa and Democrats both have been promoting "The Trans Day of Vengeance" to stop "trans genocide" including free fire arms training for trans people. It is an organized riot planned in Washington D.C. on April first specifically to target and attempt to intimidate the Supreme Court justices and law clerks.
This is the world they want. Violent. Hateful. Authoritarian.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
All these troons are getting guns illegally. When you go through the background check, it asks if you have any mental disorders. Therefore they are lying when they say they dont.

4aeb88cf3f7e7806.jpeg

ha ha ha you retards been getting guns fer years what with being retarded so there goes that mental check hoopla huh :LOL3::LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And somehow none of us have shot up any schools or play yards.

That seems to be on Xs end of the spectrum.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And somehow none of us have shot up any schools or play yards.

That seems to be on Xs end of the spectrum.

I can only hope you don't take your personal freshness like you wash your hair LOLOLOL

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Of course this thing had severe emotional issues - it thought it was a man despite having a pussy.

X syndrome

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!