School massacre suspect identified as totally MAGA Trump support and Putin Puppet. Details inside

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm not supporting lgbtq in this case, just saying that the two incidents appear to be related. Now you gotta war on both sides. one against the trans community & now the trans are arming themselves and fighting back.

vicious cycle, eh @Dove? Once the genie is outta the bottle...well you know the rest, eh.

Fighting back against WHAT? Not being allowed to violate the boundaries of other people?

Let us whip our dicks out and grind in front of kids....or else!

And when you "fight back" that means going after who started with you. They are the ones who started and the people they kill and harm are innocent. Wtf have children done to them except evidently make them horny?

It will be fighting BACK when people start attacking them.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fighting back against WHAT? Not being allowed to violate the boundaries of other people?

And when you "fight back" that means going after who started with you. They are the ones who started and the people they kill and harm are innocent. Wtf have children done to them except evidently make them horny?
As I said @Dove, I'm not in support of either side.

I'm just observing what's happening.

And I suspect the same thing might also unravel in Florida where similar laws have been passed or proposed.

I honestly believe that if it's come to a boiling point in the US, that a new separate gender should be created for trans people like it has in India among other things to protect the rights of biological women:

...however I don't the US has come this point nor has a cultural history of transgender or alternate gender so it's difficult for many if not most Americans as well.

However, as you're probably aware alternate gender types have existed since the beginning of human civilization as many passages in the bible make references to them:

I know you probably don't like the idea, but that's the way I seez it...particularly since there's already 1 million Americans who identify themselves as transgender.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
notice how a piece of shit like lotus suddenly has nothing to say about gun violence

because the attacker was trans and the victims were Christians.

But let Kyle Rittenhouse dispatch 2 vermin ped0s to hell where they belong and she'll have a fucking conniption for weeks

Stupid kid

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyways @Dove What I found interesting about the Bible is that eunuchs or alternate gender types are never referred to as women, but with the pronoun 'him' or 'he'. And I suspect that was the way it was in other civilizations too. They never mixed up apples with the oranges. They had a place in society but they were never mistaken with biological women nor was there an attempt to do so.

I think that's the problem in the US and the West is that the trans community is forcing their agenda on society and actually getting away with it.

so...that's where I think the laws should go in the US and elsewhere. That trans can define themselves whatever they want, but they can't legally be defined as biological women, enter women's prisons or sanactuaries.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trans or alternate gender types have existed since the beginning of civilization.

However - the idea that society can identify trans people with biological women is a new construct. This notion had never existed before. So in essence it's a form of social marxism. Or...you'll get used to the idea over time aka behaviourist philosophy.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trannies combine male aggression with female hysteria. That's why they are so dangerous.

I could agree with that, but what about the vehicle in which these murders are perpetrated? The military assault weapons. Why do people need to own them? To use them in murdering ways? Allow them to slip into the hands of the young and stupid?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
e7d9a15cea6696d4.jpeg

594192138e23a42f.jpg

b49df48cfb8a9d53.jpg

fc53e11d4fbd7ddc.jpeg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It will be fighting BACK when people start attacking them.
Exactly.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyways @Dove What I found interesting about the Bible is that eunuchs or alternate gender types are never referred to as women, but with the pronoun 'him' or 'he'. And I suspect that was the way it was in other civilizations too. They never mixed up apples with the oranges. They had a place in society but they were never mistaken with biological women nor was there an attempt to do so.

I think that's the problem in the US and the West is that the trans community is forcing their agenda on society and actually getting away with it.

so...that's where I think the laws should go in the US and elsewhere. That trans can define themselves whatever they want, but they can't legally be defined as biological women, enter women's prisons or sanactuaries.
That would be an improvement.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuckers that kill others are real fucked. Are y’all those types? Gay Straight, and all of the other types of perversion. Who are defending?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

True. Although the proud boys and Oath Keepers were more interested in smearing shit on the walls. Is this something you admire?

Since the FBI was entrenched in both of those, and since the FBI is mostly Demonrats now, its highly possible it was Demonrats that were smearing shit, and Im not a Demonrat.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
their 'trans day of vengeance' is on april fools day so im wondering if its a joke

at least its on saturday so schools out

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I imagine it is just troons being clueless about the wider world. Same as always.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
their 'trans day of vengeance' is on april fools day so im wondering if its a joke

at least its on saturday so schools out

Gotta be an April Fools joke lol. To waste government expenses. You know how they be.

Prolly wont even watch the troons, but will keep a sharp eye out for WhITe sUPremAcieS!!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is another gaming forum I have posted at off and on for over 20 years. Their off topic section is extremely hard left as are their moderators who knowingly use double standards against conservatives. They have a tranny thread there and nothing, I mean nothing, outside of the radical far left tranny echo chamber is allowed. I tried to be very discreet and nonconfrontational by just posting a video of an interview of detransitioners where they discussed why they did it, what went wrong, problems they had, and where they thought the medical field had failed them.

With in five minutes the video was deleted and hysterical posts by the usual suspects screamed that any mention of detransitioners was "anti-trans" and "transphobic". That simply listening to different informed opinions was proof I was a heretic and got an official warning for simply asking people to please respond to the issues this detransitioners raised.

It is a cult, no outside or different views are allowed, they are hysterical and violent. The fools even claimed simply asking to hear an opposing point of view from a former trans person was "violence against trans people which endangers their safety." The video had to be deleted they said because it caused "trauma" and supposedly attacked their very continued existence as it supported "trans genocide". It is obvious they are irrational and only want to shut down reasoned discussion and everything is catastrophized and calls for violence.

This are completely radicalized and unhinged zealots.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Troons and other radical leftists are now making fake SWAT calls to dozens of Christian schools. The hatred and evil of leftists knows no bounds.

It is worth remembering that Antifa has been heavily promoting and pushing it's so called "trans day of vengeance". So, yes, Antifa is very much involved both with cheering the school mass killing and I wouldn't be surprised the current SWATing attempts. That is just the type of evil shit bags do. I hope it backfires by waking normies up to the threat these violent extremists pose.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Won’t be no day of trans vengeance down by me as that will quickly turn into a day of target practice rememberance

Fuck around and find out you degenerate troons

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
As I said @Dove, I'm not in support of either side.

@Joe You are either against the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! of children, or you are for it. By remaining indifferent, you are indeed supporting it, you disgusting asshole.

However, as you're probably aware alternate gender types have existed since the beginning of human civilization as many passages in the bible make references to them:

@Joe A eunuch is not a transgender, you idiot. They had their dicks cut off so they could serve without any distractions/complications that come with having a dick.

What a stupid thing to say, @Joe.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
What I found interesting about the Bible is that eunuchs or alternate gender types are never referred to as women, but with the pronoun 'him' or 'he'.

@Joe Because they were men who had their dicks chopped off. Just like to day, a man who has his dick copped off is still a man.

How the fuck is that "interesting"? It is fuckin' obvious.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
That trans can define themselves whatever they want, but they can't legally be defined as biological women, enter women's prisons or sanactuaries.

@Joe And that is the issue, you thick-headed imbecile: They want to be let into women's spaces. That is what they are fighting for.

Holy fuck, wake up and learn to listen, you idiot.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gotta be an April Fools joke lol. To waste government expenses. You know how they be.

Prolly wont even watch the troons, but will keep a sharp eye out for WhITe sUPremAcieS!!!!
that rainbow degenerate pos went down fast when met with another gun.... not much real fight in them, is there

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here is who is pushing the fake propaganda making these paranoid and delusional people become ever more radicalized.