Seamajor kicked off a School Bus

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lol, school bus driver is seen throwing a happy meal out the door, then you see him draggin what looks like a kid off the bus. Everyone freaking out. Then someone helps the kid up, his mask comes down, and its a grown ass adult midget :LOL3:

@Aryan ^^^
Seamajor is at it again

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol, school bus driver is seen throwing a happy meal out the door, then you see him draggin what looks like a kid off the bus. Everyone freaking out. Then someone helps the kid up, his mask comes down, and its a grown ass adult midget :LOL3:

@Aryan ^^^

I prove my claims. Cousins, tail and tutu. Are all hillbillys failures like you?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let us pray that photobucket never goes out of business, if they do, 85% of Seamajor's posts become dead links.

• Oh Shit!
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Speaking of which, did it hurt, when you landed on the concrete, after the driver threw you out?

What were you thinking Seamoron?
He was probably thinking he'd be better off in a country that supports child rape

like Costa Rica

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Speaking of which, did it hurt, when you landed on the concrete, after the driver threw you out?

What were you thinking Seamoron?
I never rode in a school bus Roddy. I bet you never finished 3rd grade. Your minimum wage job proves it. Sad broke okie

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
When did this happen? ..

WHAT A SADSAC .. loiters around bike racks sniffing seats.. Now this.. SIIIIIICCCCCCKKK!!!
Where's ANITIFA? Where's BLM..? appalling the depths of his depravity.. sweat stains w frenzied fevered lusties and tear soaked pillows.. pure FILTH

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Where and when will it end?
When you die you halfwit…how many times have I told you already?

tumblr_m199l9ajsL1qdlh1io1_400.gif