Pet Peeves

Just stating the facts, cow.

I see you want to run away from the fact that you stated you handed out Biggie's number.

Was Casper the ghost haunting your phone again? :LOL3:

Notice her leftist hate speech. "a filthy cockroach". You need to get some bear spray, gun, and Kevlar vest or all of them.
 
Pathetic.

Like most of your fail around here.

Thank God for X in your case. Otherwise you'd have nada.

I'd go with cutting it off. You treat it like a skin tag anyway. No big deal.

This coming from the loser that got trolled by three alts.

Jack says he knew it was me. Does this look like he knew it was me?

Klbg7X1.md.jpg


:LOL3:

It's only pathetic to jack, because once again he looks like a horse's ass.
 
  • LOL
Reactions: X
It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking boring

No one cares, little man.

Just cut it off

I already told him weeks ago that I was no longer responding to that nonsense. It's been over.

Too fucking stupid to understand though. He'll keep trying.
 
This coming from the loser that got trolled by three alts.

Jack says he knew it was me. Does this look like he knew it was me?

Klbg7X1.md.jpg


:LOL3:

It's only pathetic to jack, because once again he looks like a horse's ass.
SPAM???????????????????????







































































OK
























































































LETS








































































































































































SPAM



























































































































































THIS



























































































































FUCKING





































































































































SHIT












































































UP
 
Pet Peeve #whatever:

I don't know if it's the same in the US and UK, but slabs (cases) of Coca-Cola are now around the same price as beer. Wtf. Beer takes more time to make than soft drink. They're literally overtaking the piss.