Pimp the Gay Mug- Aryan edition

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
8J3KsfJn
F7-B50-EE1-B316-46-BC-B054-82838-CAADDA9.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen here.

Pimp this fucking queer wearing the Burlington coat factory hoodie with the bright white hoodies laces.

Srsly, look at the fuckers hair, this mother fucker is losing hair in spurts. Chances are this twerp has an idland

Hey Aryan, do you have a lazy eye or something?

Rules are simple- create chops or media and the winner will receive a 25 dollar Amazon gift card.

This mother fucker looks like he’s been molested, them fucking ears tho. Chances are this mong can pick up low frequency sonar with those flesh domes suctioned on the sides of his head.

You idiots have plenty to work with here

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey H.C. Do you have that burger shop? That was a good one!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
8J3KsfJn

Pimp this fucking queer wearing the Burlington coat factory hoodie with the bright white hoodies laces.

Srsly, look at the fuckers hair, this mother fucker is losing hair in spurts. Chances are this twerp has an idland

Rules are simple- create chops or media and the winner will receive a 25 dollar Amazon gift card.

This mother fucker looks like he’s been molested, them fucking ears tho. Chances are this mong can pick up low frequency sonar with those flesh domes suctioned on the sides of his head.

THAT is NOT the mutherfucker I have become enamored with as of late, please say it ain't so, that shit is NOT BOUNCER BOI material, I would fuck him up and straighten or fucking warp the other eye so he has a matching pair LOLOLOL
ffs is that REALLY him ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
If I was a bitch I'd cry about PI, because I've never posted that image on here.

However, seeing as I'm a good sport, here's another pic for Mongtini to thumb his ass to;

moii.jpg

fuck man, I had you a hulking fuck with fists of iron, I wood not slept with you for shure ... fuck man, I think I need my eyes re-balled after seeing that

X

xXx
Site Supporter
HA HA still can't believe it ..

reminds me of this guy
mr_deeds.jpg

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
8J3KsfJn

THAT is NOT the mutherfucker I have become enamored with as of late, please say it ain't so, that shit is NOT BOUNCER BOI material, I would fuck him up and straighten or fucking warp the other eye so he has a matching pair LOLOLOL
Get in the ring with him then you old scrawny cum sock. My money is on Aryan. Breakfall can referee.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X, post a pic!

A bit busy, I will later ... now that I know I am the most hammsomest (: was a bit worried about aryan, he was a dark horse but after seeing that .. lol I bet his name is Alfie, he looks like an Alfie

Kidding aside he's def a great sport ... makes me like 'em moaerR

X

xXx
Site Supporter
8J3KsfJn

Get in the ring with him then you old scrawny cum sock. My money is on Aryan. Breakfall can referee.

Can he even punch straight ?? :LOL3: :LOL3: