Pissing and BRUTALIZING dreams

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do you fucking homos insist on posting retarded ass pictures?!
This is LIVE GORE! Not pics!!!

Live footage you Pollakk

Were you trying to call me a derogatory name? Are you trying to say I have Polish blood? Why are you the most moronic poster out here? Did you fail to make the Special Olympic debate team again this year? What is that like 10 years in a row now?
I’m confused about there being a middle ground between trying to call someone something and actually calling someone something? Conundrumeded

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Live footage you Pollakk

Were you trying to call me a derogatory name? Are you trying to say I have Polish blood? Why are you the most moronic poster out here? Did you fail to make the Special Olympic debate team again this year? What is that like 10 years in a row now?
I’m confused about there being a middle ground between trying to call someone something and actually calling someone something? Conundrumeded

Kind of like when you try and perform simple arithmetic?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Live footage you Pollakk

2+2=4 you liar

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Live footage you Pollakk

2+2=4 you liar

Prove you didn't ask "Google" or "Siri."

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Because we can,would you like to learn how,then you to can post pictures of you and your retarded family - - - - - - -

What the fuck are you even saying moron? Hell, you can't even fucking type correctly. Have you read this pigslop? Go get your G.E.D. then comeback and try and talk shit.

Loser.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Because we can,would you like to learn how,then you to can post pictures of you and your retarded family - - - - - - -

What the fuck are you even saying moron? Hell, you can't even fucking type correctly. Have you read this pigslop? Go get your G.E.D. then comeback and try and talk shit.

Loser.
Watch your mouth kid.

70 Posts and you think you can talk to world champions, intellects and entrepreneurs like that you minimal wage swine?

Venting here because you did wrong decisions?

Let me POWER PISS on your toP SKull

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Loser.
Watch your mouth kid.

70 Posts and you think you can talk to world champions, intellects and entrepreneurs like that you minimal wage swine?

Look at yourself. Running around here calling people "swine" and "pond scum." I suggest you either start sucking some heavy cock in exchange for some protection or you up your shitty "flaming" skills and start using a fucking Dictionary when you post to me.

I will fuck you up and make you my personal accordian you braindead zombie.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Loser.
Watch your mouth kid.

Look at yourself. Running around here calling people "swine" and "pond scum." I suggest you either start sucking some heavy cock in exchange for some protection or you up your shitty "flaming" skills and start using a fucking Dictionary when you post to me.

100 Posts ! Congrats you unhonorable swine!

I piss on you and StinkyFisty!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Loser.
Watch your mouth kid.

Why are you always posting about "pissing on people?" What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you think this kind of online behavior is "acceptable?" Grow the fuck up you twit.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Loser.
Watch your mouth kid.

Why are you always posting about "pissing on people?" What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you think this kind of online behavior is "acceptable?" Grow the fuck up you twit.
Pissing is power!

Pushing poo is luxury! You filthy people just dont want to talk about it-. It’s taboo! Why?Scat and piss is natural!

I would love to piss on you! I bet you would drink it, since you know its premium piss. My ballsack rested on a leather seAT from an orange Lambo!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
yeah do you .. !?
let's piss on @DorianGray beat him up, yeah .. kick him .. tho before we do @UncleDiLF this forum allows all and that means freedom of speech .. not? :D

two crash two pple .. @UncleDiLF and @DorianGray

the two of you, get peace tho you fight ...

I don't recall asking for you and your overbite to chime in with your rhinestone and glitter covered post pretending not to be fucking gay.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Loser.
Watch your mouth kid.

Pissing is power!

Pushing poo is luxury! You filthy people just dont want to talk about it-. It’s taboo! Why?Scat and piss is natural!

I would love to piss on you! I bet you would drink it, since you know its premium piss. My ballsack rested on a leather seAT from an orange Lambo!

Now speaking of "taboo." What state are you from that allows obvious inbreeding between siblings and then allows the mutated offspring (you) to live?

So now you've decided to "grow up" and have started inserting little nuggets of fecal matter brand humor into your wildly stupid retorts?

Do the world a favor and go find a Grizzly bear to play with.

Moron.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Ever wondered why Damaged Maven is not posting anymore? ;)

I PISSED him into oblivion! The pissy filth!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Dorian Sissy is afraid you answer a question. What an EXPRESS CRUSH

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

No. Moron. I do not. Nor do I care how you allegedly "ran" someone off I saw posting here just yesterday.

Now the whole "you peeing on people" thing I can believe. You obviously have the body of a 65-year-old lady and the brain capacity of a 5-year-old.

I have read enough of your simple tripe to know you can't fucking read either you monkey tit.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

No. Moron. I do not. Nor do I care how you allegedly "ran" someone off I saw posting here just yesterday.

Now the whole "you peeing on people" thing I can believe. You obviously have the body of a 65-year-old lady and the brain capacity of a 5-year-old.

I have read enough of your simple tripe to know you can't fucking read either you monkey tit.
When you’re trying ever so hard to be clever I’d refrain from calling someone “monkey tit” if I was you but thankfully I’m not...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

When you’re trying ever so hard to be clever I’d refrain from calling someone “monkey tit” if I was you but thankfully I’m not...

Shut up you fucking geek.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Can you hear me?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Can you hear me?

I can hear the marble you call a brain rattling around in your oblong head.