Pit Bull rips off Girl's Upper Lip

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have never read where Blandscape has said that
"Independent organizations have published statistics based on hospital records showing pit bulls are responsible for more than half of dog bite incidents among all breeds despite comprising 6% of pet dogs."

They only represent 6% of all pet dogs but are responsible for 50% of all dog bites. It's not irrational to look at this breed in askance.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

LOL do you apply this logic to violent crime statistics, which suggest that black people have a tendancy to commit crime?

No, people aren't dogs, dumb fuck.

What difference does that make?

Should behavioural patterns only be recognised among animals and not humans?

A huge difference. Human's aren't animals and capable of change with the right conditions, moron.

Not the point. You're willing to parrot stats about animal behaviour, but refuse to acknowledge similar damning info which suggests that a particular group of humans is prone to behaving a certain way.

You can't have it both ways, Chunkzilla.

It is the actual point though, moron.

Pit bulls have turned on people even when they've had a perfectly decent home.

People that exhibit bad behavior most often have been raised in terrible scenarios.

It is exactly the point. It's the most important point.

You know this how exactly?

So according to you, most black families are disfunctional and black people make bad parents?

Most people in poverty are in dysfunction. Hell, you are a 40 year old failure with no car, no career and no home of your own. You listen to gay ass club music. You haven't reached adulthood yet, never been independent. And I'd bet you have been in jail or prison.

Who the hell are you to judge anyone?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
"Independent organizations have published statistics based on hospital records showing pit bulls are responsible for more than half of dog bite incidents among all breeds despite comprising 6% of pet dogs."

They only represent 6% of all pet dogs but are responsible for 50% of all dog bites. It's not irrational to look at this breed in askance.

LOL do you apply this logic to violent crime statistics, which suggest that black people have a tendancy to commit crime?

A huge difference. Human's aren't animals and capable of change with the right conditions, moron.

Not the point. You're willing to parrot stats about animal behaviour, but refuse to acknowledge similar damning info which suggests that a particular group of humans is prone to behaving a certain way.

People that exhibit bad behavior most often have been raised in terrible scenarios.

So according to you, most black families are disfunctional and black people make bad parents?

Most people in poverty are in dysfunction. Hell, you are a 40 year old failure with no car, no career and no home of your own. You listen to gay ass club music. You haven't reached adulthood yet, never been independent. And I'd bet you have been in jail or prison.

And more to the point...he's no Scoundy!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I get angry when I see all these dumped cats because people want that cute little kitten, but then they grow up and need things like vet care and sterilization and people just dump them.

I'm not kidding. People cat dump over here. They dont sterilize them so there are scrawny and sick kittens.

And the shelters here NEVER have room.

The ferals dont bother me. It's the strays that kill me. Dont take one out of the wild if you are just gonna dump it when it's not a cute kitten anymore and you've robbed it of its wild instincts.

We have some awful, horrid trash people down the road that abuse the cats, too. They are like trailor park Devil Rejects. I fucking HATE them. And their shitty, mean as fuck crotch goblins that are always in the road flipping people off.

They are like....8 and 10 ffs.

20 years ago at my local SPCA the process, when selling a cat or dog, was that the new owner would get a certificate that could be used towards (it would usually cover the entire cost) a spay or neuter at any local vet. The vets would redeem the certificates with us to get paid. We strongly encouraged anyone adopting a dog or cat to take advantage of the certificate, but we knew many people did not.

So I worked in animal care, but I also took care of the technology (updated the Web site, I wrote some applications (tracking medications in animal care, volunteer management, punch-in/punch-out software to track employees hours, etc.), I managed the server, I ran cable, installed access points, etc. etc.). I attended the management meetings. My desk happened to be beside the Education Coordinator who oversaw the school programs; she and her staff would visit schools and give presentations about animals. One topic was how fast cats can multiply when not altered. The Education Coordinator showed me that lesson and that got us talking about how we should be spaying and neutering cats and dogs before they go home with their new owner. She did not have the insight, into how bad a problem overpopulation was in our area, that I had through working in animal care.

So we advocated for that at meetings. The executive director shot it down. Do we drive every cat and dog to a vet to be altered? Too much extra work for us. Do we bring vets in to do it (we already had a vet there 4 hours a day)? The local vets (that we did not use) would be upset that we are taking some of their business away.

But we continued to spread the word. I talked about it a lot with animal care. We both talked about it with the admin staff. Pretty soon (it took a few years to build the pressure), everybody was pushing for it and the executive director caved. It all changed about 15 years ago. Every dog or cat that is sold is sterilized.

The result?

Way less unwanted pets. Way less stray cats.

We went from euthanizing upwards of 20 cats a day to being a "no kill" shelter. Not one animal is killed because we cannot handle the volume of animals. In fact, we reach out to other shelters and take their extra animals when they are over capacity.

I keep saying "we", but I do not work there any more. I am just a volunteer now, but I still feel very much a part of the organization.

If anyone knows of an SPCA or animal rescue who does not ensure that all their adopted animals are altered, and you care about animals, you should remind them of the importance of it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Any moar fictional nonsense you wish to share?

Serious question, how long do you think you have left on earth, before your lifetime of sloth and gluttony takes effect and provides you with a permanent dirt nap?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Serious question, how long do you think you have left on earth, before your lifetime of sloth and gluttony takes effect and provides you with a permanent dirt nap?

What fiction? We both know I'm right.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You're 60 yrs old and weigh 400lbs.

We both know that your ticker isn't going to last for much longer.

It's a pity, but ultimately you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Now is there anyone else who can stop me from fucking spamming my guts out, while never proving that I spam any thread?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How weak and diminished you feel to fantasize about my death. LMAO

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Arent they stupid and racist?

Decades of Democrat policies and the welfare state has driven cycles of generational poverty and high crime. Wrecked the black family, too.

So what do these fucktards do? Well they support riots that destroy communities and businesses.

You think Blandy here even cares about the elderly black seniors who relied on that fucking drug store for their essential meds? Or the local food market? The fucking bus stops destroyed? The innocent people beaten and murdered?

Every. Fucking. Time I see these unbelievable sociopathic PHONEYS with their mindless sanctimonious bullshit "black lives matter" I think about Secoriea Turners mother. David Dorn. That elderly black woman whose store was destroyed. All the victims they shit on. They dont even THINK about them.

Then they literally fight AGAINST school choice. Because fuck inner city black children.

Supporting jim crow Joe who is an actual racist segregationist who eulogized a klansman and wrote the fucking crime bill. They very bill that caused the disparities in criminal justice. Me? I voted for School Choice and criminal justice reform.

They fight for gun control which they stupid fucks admit has racist roots. Gun control that makes it impossible for poor minorities (who live in high crime areas btw) to excersize their constitutional RIGHTS to arm and defend themselves. While also advocating and fight for LESS police and policing resources. It's like they WANT a genocide.

These people are the worst thing to happen to black Americans since the jim crow era(and that was democrats....go figure).

Just ridiculous. They KNOW they are racists and view black people as below white people. Instead of confronting that in themselves....they project it on other people and they larp "civil rights" while doing everything in their power to fuck over poor minorities from destroying communities to denying them access to a decent education.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I'm just pointing out the obvious. Your life or death is of no consequence to me.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Hooking up wiff Kevin proved dat to us all.

And she excoriates others.

In this very thread she said she was going to take pictures of these people she hates and post it online.

She thrives on the indignity in human existence.

I have seen her hate just for a one up, I have seen her dissipate under the umbrella of truth, and we can all see her for what she never was, in the cycle of what she never amounted too.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm just pointing out the obvious. Your life or death is of no consequence to me.

I don't think it's obvious at all. I have access to medical care for the rest of my life. I earned it.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

As you post the last post to what you never coveted.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hooking up wiff Kevin proved dat to us all.

And she excoriates others.

In this very thread she said she was going to take pictures of these people she hates and post it online.

She thrives on the indignity in human existence.

I have seen her hate just for a one up, I have seen her dissipate under the umbrella of truth, and we can all see her for what she never was, in the cycle of what she never amounted too.

What a waste of human existence.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He has never, not one day in his life, been an independent individual.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I don't think it's obvious at all. I have access to medical care for the rest of my life. I earned it.

So your aspiration is to be a further drain to the system?

How admirable. LOL

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

He has never, not one day in his life, been an independent individual.

He looks fantastic in regret though lass.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

How admirable. LOL

This is probably the time where you retreat into your own Psyche, Not Aryan.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How admirable. LOL

Council boy says what?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

First of all, Leaker, I commend you for digging a little deeper.

I have to say that I question the 6% figure. It might have to do with the states that I have visited, but the pit bulls seem to be very popular. If they are getting that figure from licensed dogs (city dog licenses) it is possible that pit bull owners are less likely to get their dogs licensed. That is one possibilty that might skew this stat.

I also question the 50% figure. If you look on pit bull friendly sites, you will see them cite many, many incidents that it was reported that a pit bull did the biting when it was really a different breed.

Something that they are not addressing is the fact that a bite from a pit bull is usually much more damaging than a bite from the vast majority of other breeds.