Pit Bull rips off Girl's Upper Lip

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
So I have a question though because I've been passionately arguing that with sterilization and PROPER training (I dont mean house breaking and teaching them to sit and stay off furniture....I mean training completely where doggo knows its place in the hierarchy)

I totally agree that sterilization is important. There is a tonne of science to back that up. And if anyone needs convincing, just go to a crowded dog park and wait until an unaltered dog enters and see what happens.

And yes, establishing your leadership is important.

they are no more dangerous than any other breed.

Am I wrong on this?

I think you are very wrong.

Let me ask you a question. (Joe will love this). Is an AR 15 more dangerous than a Daisy Red Ryder?

Some facts: Police use German Shepherds and Belgian Malinois a lot. Some forces tried using Rottweilers. The problem was that when a GS or BM took a hold (bite) of a suspect, it did little damage. When a Rottweiler took a hold, it did way more damage. Too much damage. They bite too hard. On average, they bit about 2x the power of a German Shepherd. That is why they do not use Rottweilers as police dogs. APBTs bite on average 5x the power of a German Shepherd.

I also argued animals dont just "turn" suddenly or snap out of nowhere.....there is always a reason or trigger.

I agree.

Some pit bulls could be challenged, pushed, kicked, etc. etc. and their inbred resistant to biting a person would make it nearly impossible to ever get them to bite a person.

Other pit bulls, you would just have to look them in the eye for a second and they will take it as a challenge and want to fuck you up.

It is much more the breeding than the owner. I covered this in my first lengthy post in this thread.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You should only respond to your love of animals, while bearing in mind that I am doing the same thing here, responding to a fucking animal.

Lily is here? Huh.

Blandshart must be fond of farmyard animals. Lulz

Maybe they can meet up and drive an SUV through a holiday parade to bring more "karma" to those who have no "empathy".

That'll learn em.

Have a one up for thinking that you make sense to anyone who does not own an AR-15.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So I have a question though because I've been passionately arguing that with sterilization and PROPER training (I dont mean house breaking and teaching them to sit and stay off furniture....I mean training completely where doggo knows its place in the hierarchy)

I totally agree that sterilization is important. There is a tonne of science to back that up. And if anyone needs convincing, just go to a crowded dog park and wait until an unaltered dog enters and see what happens.

And yes, establishing your leadership is important.

they are no more dangerous than any other breed.

Am I wrong on this?

I think you are very wrong.

Let me ask you a question. (Joe will love this). Is an AR 15 more dangerous than a Daisy Red Ryder?

Some facts: Police use German Shepherds and Belgian Malinois a lot. Some forces tried using Rottweilers. The problem was that when a GS or BM took a hold (bite) of a suspect, it did little damage. When a Rottweiler took a hold, it did way more damage. Too much damage. They bite too hard. On average, they bit about 2x the power of a German Shepherd. That is why they do not use Rottweilers as police dogs. APBTs bite on average 5x the power of a German Shepherd.

I also argued animals dont just "turn" suddenly or snap out of nowhere.....there is always a reason or trigger.

I agree.

Some pit bulls could be challenged, pushed, kicked, etc. etc. and their inbred resistant to biting a person would make it nearly impossible to ever get them to bite a person.

Other pit bulls, you would just have to look them in the eye for a second and they will take it as a challenge and want to fuck you up.

It is much more the breeding than the owner. I covered this in my first lengthy post in this thread.

Okay I get what you are saying.

Though I do want to clear up, when I said "no more dangerous than any other breed" I should have worded that better. I know a pit bull bite is significantly worse than other breeds... what I meant was are they any more likely to bite than other breeds.

Are they more likely to become aggresive even with sterilizing and proper training than other dogs?

I guess that depends on the breeding as you explained it.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
The delusion is real....

In reality I cringe everytime I see you post and try to avoid your nonsense like a dose of the clotshot.

Me though, you absolutely adore. Can't stay away.

You're fun to troll, much like Lotus.

I don't think it's anything for you to get a swelled ego about though...

Fun for who? If only you could troll, our nights might be slightly brighter, and our day's less dark.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The delusion is real....

In reality I cringe everytime I see you post and try to avoid your nonsense like a dose of the clotshot.

Me though, you absolutely adore. Can't stay away.

You're fun to troll, much like Lotus.

I don't think it's anything for you to get a swelled ego about though...

Big badass guy likes to fight with women. LOL @ you, sissy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wonder what turned Borescape into a raging leftist homosexual...

I've noticed a lot of narcissism in those who lean left.

I used to think people were just kidding when they said things like "leftism is a mental disorder".

I'm pretty convinced it is. Most of them are sanctimonious, angry, resentful and hateful people.

They have really intense "main character" syndrome. Dunning Kruger as well. With a gross superiority complex.

You can easily see what they really think of people.... especially the people they claim to be representing, in the way they talk about them. And they think black people are generally incapable, disempowered, uncivil and ignorant from all this "oppression" they blame on "whiteness". And all the issues they convolute to use as examples of this oppression is basically bad democrat policies.

If they genuinely CARED, this wouldnt make them respond with anger and insults. But it's not about caring. It's about their need to hate people and control everything.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The ones I've taken in and cared for and adopted out I took to the vet myself and had them sterilized, dewormed, first round of shots DEFINATELY rabies and had chips put in them.

And I charged an adoption fee about 50 dollars. I have a good thing going on with out vet and he gives me a really good deal because he loves what I'm doing. So he only charged me 80 dollars per cat for all of it.

One time I took 11 cats(mostly all kittens and 2 adults) to him and he did them all. I mean they stayed the night there but he got them all done for me. He only charged me just over 400 dollars for that round lol. I had my money back with the adoption fee.

My husband took off work to help me get them there and back lol. I'm surprised he hasnt killed me.....but he really likes the cats too. We both really enjoy animals.

That is awesome.

Really good of you.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Says the nobody bleeding out in the forum gutter.

Well, even if I am a "nobody", it sure as hell beats being a laughingstock, who is widely regarded as being the equivalent of internet AIDS, much like your portly companion.

Seriously, it's no wonder the pair of you e-hooked up, considering how hated you both are.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I wonder what turned Borescape into a raging leftist homosexual...

I've noticed a lot of narcissism in those who lean left.

I used to think people were just kidding when they said things like "leftism is a mental disorder".

I'm pretty convinced it is. Most of them are sanctimonious, angry, resentful and hateful people.

They have really intense "main character" syndrome. Dunning Kruger as well. With a gross superiority complex.

You can easily see what they really think of people.... especially the people they claim to be representing, in the way they talk about them. And they think black people are generally incapable, disempowered, uncivil and ignorant from all this "oppression" they blame on "whiteness". And all the issues they convolute to use as examples of this oppression is basically bad democrat policies.

If they genuinely CARED, this wouldnt make them respond with anger and insults. But it's not about caring. It's about their need to hate people and control everything.

Can you clarify what left of what you mean?

Cheers.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Says the nobody bleeding out in the forum gutter.

Well, even if I am a "nobody", it sure as hell beats being a laughingstock, who is widely regarded as being the equivalent of internet AIDS, much like your portly companion.

Seriously, it's no wonder the pair of you e-hooked up, considering how hated you both are.

A laughingstock?...you can't resist a Lily or Blandy post. It's the only way you can measure yourself against the failure you became.