Pit Bull rips off Girl's Upper Lip

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This isnt a pit. And you can see what went wrong here. Never put your face to an animals face. If they bite or attacked they were triggered and this was preventable.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

amazing family pets :facepalm:

So how does the owner escape responsibility here and it becomes the dogs fault?

If this dog neutered? Why is it off a leash?

ON the leash he will still be able to do that just at a shorter distance ...

That dog had NO leash.

And is it fixed?

My put bull was fixed and trained and since I knew he was stronger he always had a specail harness. He could not have broken free.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ueah that's what I want gaurding my kids

DO you think finding a couple of videos proves a rule? You can find videos of other dog breeds attacking people also. Should ALL dogs be outlawed.

Fuck of with this illogical hate. I am sick of it.

BITE PRESSURE only a few dogs match it .. it's not something I want latched onto me or mine

I feel sorry for you. You don't know what you're talking about.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They can be good pets IF TRAINED AND TREATED PROPERLY

animals an animal

Exactly. And animals do not just "snap" in the head. They have very predictable behaviors. This is why training and sterilization is SO important for ANY dog breed.

They are pack animals. They respond and behave in a hierarchy. If you have an untrained and in tact dog of any breed the odds of it becoming aggressive are high because they will try asserting themselves as an alpha.

That's not some sudden snap. It's totally natural for dogs to try to establish dominance if it's not established for them. Its predictable. You have to train them and train them properly.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Lotus is the absolute last person I would expect to have owned a Pit Bull.

She said she was sexually assaulted before.

So yeah I can see her bein the type.

I've no need for dogs like that tho.

I just see em as a means to an end ta save yer own skin.

That time she went to a nudist camp?

Lotus comes across as being highly strung, kinda like an uptight librarian chick, who goes to bed at 9pm every night and regards anyone who drinks lager to be a "yobbo".

Like I said, most definitely not the average Pit Bull owner.

You're just another stupid person. I generally go to bed around 2 to 3am, sometimes later, I don't know what a yobbo is, but I drink wine and hang out with a lot of people who drink wine and lager. I am also trying to find some mushrooms here because I would like to try them. Also ayahuasca. And there is only one thing almost as good as good sex, and that's a really fucking good laugh -- the kind that makes you cry and think you're going to stroke out.

I went to a nude beach, which was kind of fun in and of itself, but when the guy who was in my eye line started jerking off, it kind of made me reconsider the whole idea. We didn't go back.

The sight of you in the buff must have been too much for him to handle...
She's damn nice looking naked - trust me on that.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
they also si

That dog had NO leash.

And is it fixed?

fixed he won't have that terrible bite ??

I'd have pulled my knife and buried in that thing's neck.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lotus comes across as being highly strung, kinda like an uptight librarian chick, who goes to bed at 9pm every night and regards anyone who drinks lager to be a "yobbo".

You're just another stupid person. I generally go to bed around 2 to 3am, sometimes later, I don't know what a yobbo is, but I drink wine and hang out with a lot of people who drink wine and lager. I am also trying to find some mushrooms here because I would like to try them. Also ayahuasca. And there is only one thing almost as good as good sex, and that's a really fucking good laugh -- the kind that makes you cry and think you're going to stroke out.

I went to a nude beach, which was kind of fun in and of itself, but when the guy who was in my eye line started jerking off, it kind of made me reconsider the whole idea. We didn't go back.

Yup. And he just had to rub one out.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

DO you think finding a couple of videos proves a rule? You can find videos of other dog breeds attacking people also. Should ALL dogs be outlawed.

BITE PRESSURE only a few dogs match it .. it's not something I want latched onto me or mine

I feel sorry for any small children around your doggo

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
they also si

That dog had NO leash.

And is it fixed?

fixed he won't have that terrible bite ??

Sterilization plays a huge role. Because in tact dogs are going to experience a lot of sexual aggresion and be far more likely to bite. Because of their hormones. More sex hormones mean more aggresion.

You take a lot of the urges to be aggresive away with their testis. So they arent going to be attacking random animals outside off a leash.

And X ANY dog bite is bad. You get bite by a dog its gonna be bad. Its gonna require medical attention. So it's not like another breeds bite is going to be no biggy and only pit bull bites are severe. The logic you are going on here would say that no one should be around dogs.

Other breeds have mauled people too death. Any dog attack is serious.

The whole point is to be responsible dog owner because no matter the breed .. .if your dog attacks you will be held responsible. Because when they do, it was very likely preventable and a result of the owners negligence.

The only exception is if your dog attacks an intruder or an attacker.

The owner of that pit bull in your video should go to jail. That's how predictable dog behavior is.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I feel sorry for any small children around your doggo

I know. He did slobber on them a lot.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

animals an animal

Exactly. And animals do not just "snap" in the head. They have very predictable behaviors. This is why training and sterilization is SO important for ANY dog breed.

They are pack animals. They respond and behave in a hierarchy. If you have an untrained and in tact dog of any breed the odds of it becoming aggressive are high because they will try asserting themselves as an alpha.

That's not some sudden snap. It's totally natural for dogs to try to establish dominance if it's not established for them. Its predictable. You have to train them and train them properly.

You will NEVER rid an animal of it's born with instincts ... train the shit outta' them all you want

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

animals an animal

You will NEVER rid an animal of it's born with instincts ... train the shit outta' them all you want

Don't say another word about Pits until you watch this video.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

animals an animal

Yes, yes you can. That's literally what domestication IS.

A domestic dogs instincts are to establish dominance in a hierarchy and mate. You legit squash both by sterilizing and trained(asserting humans as the alphas). A nuetered and well trained dog will never try to alpha challange.

A WOLF or wolf hybrid is a canine that can never be reliably domesticated. THAT is where the animals wild instincts cannot be tamed.

Think the difference between a bob cat and a domestic cat.

The instincts a domestic animal has are well known and can be easily predicted, that's what being a responsible pet owner means.

My cats are sweet, awesome kitties. But that doesnt mean I'm gonna let my 5 year old pull ears and takes, or try to put clothes on them, or drag them around. Because I can predict that if she does.....shes gonna get scratched or punched. Even bitten.

That doesnt make my cats bad or dangerous. They are living beings that have to be respected and treated right.....same with dogs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And if my cats were not sterilized they would be fighting for territory and resource guarding and pissing everywhere.

All of this is easily avoided by sterilization.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

animals an animal

Don't say another word about Pits until you watch this video.

awww, so cute
Until it's knawing your bloody arm off

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And if my cats were not sterilized they would be fighting for territory and resource guarding and pissing everywhere.

That bullshit Dove LMAO Strelized cats fight like fuck just the same

still marking territory albeit with a less smelly piss

X

xXx
Site Supporter
fuck I tend almost 20 cats ALL fixed all fight

My garden can tell you how it's been drenched in cat piss, spray

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did you see what it did to a horse ??

You want that fucking thing near your kids ??
trained dogs snap too

They do not "snap".

That dog was loose in a public area because the owner is irresponsible. If the owner was irresponsible enough to have their dog loose in public, that dog was definitely NOT trained and likely not fixed.

So it decided to assert dominance over that horse. A very predictable and preventable event.

It's the owners fault.

Any breed of dog is capable of attacking if it's not kept responsibly.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

trained dogs snap too

They do not "snap".

That dog was loose in a public area because the owner is irresponsible. If the owner was irresponsible enough to have their dog loose in public, that dog was definitely NOT trained and likely not fixed.

So it decided to assert dominance over that horse. A very predictable and preventable event.

It's the owners fault.

maybe it broke free, maybe it jumped a gate maybe it was a dog being a dog

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It must have been that unkempt, uber hairy, 70's style pubic bush.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well I currently have 12.....yes 12....and i have no problems.

They have enough litter boxes that are kept very clean. We have 3 multi level cat trees. We have plenty of access to windows and 3 food bowls and 3 water fountains.

They are all sterilized and well behaved. Aside from the occasion hallway show downs that end quickly with no violence......they dont even piss on anything.

You just have to make sure their cat needs are met.

Some of them get agitated if a strange cat comes up on the deck.. but they just growl and chatter at it through the window.

People that have come in here are always floored I have 12 and they go on about how you cant smell them and they ask tons of questions lol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It must have been that unkempt, uber hairy, 70's style pubic bush.

Shut up. I'm bored by you.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Shut up. I'm bored by you.

meeenkitt.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Well I currently have 12.....yes 12....and i have no problems.

They have enough litter boxes that are kept very clean. We have 3 multi level cat trees. We have plenty of access to windows and 3 food bowls and 3 water fountains.

They are all sterilized and well behaved. Aside from the occasion hallway show downs that end quickly with no violence......they dont even piss on anything.

You just have to make sure their cat needs are met.

Some of them get agitated if a strange cat comes up on the deck.. but they just growl and chatter at it through the window.

People that have come in here are always floored I have 12 and they go on about how you cant smell them and they ask tons of questions lol

I;ll video the nightly rumbles in the jungles with all these males outdoors I got fixed and released, they fight like demons, the females fight other females, beats me why I thought it would all stop when they were fixed but nope

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

trained dogs snap too

They do not "snap".

It's the owners fault.

maybe it broke free, maybe it jumped a gate maybe it was a dog being a dog

Which it wouldnt have done if it were fixed and trained.

A responsible owner would predict that behavior and make sure it didnt happen. You can set up those invisible electric fences. A well trained and sterilized animal would have NO desire or reason to wander and try to assert dominance over another animal or human.

Maybe that dog was full of sex hormones and looking to mate and experiencing aggresion.

See what I'm saying?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
12 kittehz, wow. You should turn your home into some kind of Kitteh attraction and sell tickets Lol.

The most violent part of my day is wet food time. The kitchen turns into a kitteh mosh pit lol

I seriously need back up. It's not a one person job lol

Opening tuna here is asking for trouble lol

My house at dawn is when more than half my cats get the "zoomies" and there are cats literally flying through the house lol banging agains walls. Like a rave lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The part I hated most about having cats was emptying the litter tray. I sure don't envy you having to clean up after 12 of the lil fuckers !

Are you planning on keeping them all?