Pit Bull rips off Girl's Upper Lip

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you see what it did to a horse ??

You want that fucking thing near your kids ??
trained dogs snap too

They do not "snap".

That dog was loose in a public area because the owner is irresponsible. If the owner was irresponsible enough to have their dog loose in public, that dog was definitely NOT trained and likely not fixed.

So it decided to assert dominance over that horse. A very predictable and preventable event.

It's the owners fault.

Any breed of dog is capable of attacking if it's not kept responsibly.
maybe it broke free, maybe it jumped a gate maybe it was a dog being a dog
And if my cats were not sterilized they would be fighting for territory and resource guarding and pissing everywhere.

All of this is easily avoided by sterilization.

That bullshit Dove LMAO Strelized cats fight like fuck just the same

still marking territory albeit with a less smelly piss

Well I currently have 12.....yes 12....and i have no problems.

They have enough litter boxes that are kept very clean. We have 3 multi level cat trees. We have plenty of access to windows and 3 food bowls and 3 water fountains.

They are all sterilized and well behaved. Aside from the occasion hallway show downs that end quickly with no violence......they dont even piss on anything.

You just have to make sure their cat needs are met.

Some of them get agitated if a strange cat comes up on the deck.. but they just growl and chatter at it through the window.

People that have come in here are always floored I have 12 and they go on about how you cant smell them and they ask tons of questions lol

I;ll video the nightly rumbles in the jungles with all these males outdoors I got fixed and released, they fight like demons, the females fight other females, beats me why I thought it would all stop when they were fixed but nope

Feral cats. That's a whole different world. Same with feral dogs, though they're not as bad as cats, imo.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm not kidding when I say my family has given up trying to eat tuna. It's not worth it.

If you thought getting mugged in NYC sounds like a bad night....come over to my house and try to make a tuna sandwich.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The part I hated most about having cats was emptying the litter tray. I sure don't envy you having to clean up after 12 of the lil fuckers !

Are you planning on keeping them all?

I scoop the cat boxes two times A DAY. It SUCKS.

I fucking NEVER wanted this many cats. Ever. But here I am....and its work. And money. I'm spending over 200 bucks a month on cat food and cat litter(and that's with getting a deal).

I didnt plan this or do it intentionally. There is a stray problem here and feral colonies. We have been working on getting them TNRed....and a few who were not doing well outside have ended up here in my house and nursed back to health and taken to the vet. And...I've homed several. Probably around 25 cats....mostly kittens from last years kitten season. The last two I had make 27 kittens homed.

So ive accidently became like a cat rescuer. And some have just become part of the family.

Right now I'm leaving it alone regarding the 12 here. Obviously I have my favorites and everyone in the house is attached to some of these. It is what it is. Every cat here is wanted by someone in the house and "claimed".

I get crazy good discounts with the small town vet here because he loves we are doing it. We have a whole relationship with the vet lol. We can even call him directly after hours.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And if my cats were not sterilized they would be fighting for territory and resource guarding and pissing everywhere.

All of this is easily avoided by sterilization.

That bullshit Dove LMAO Strelized cats fight like fuck just the same

still marking territory albeit with a less smelly piss

Well I currently have 12.....yes 12....and i have no problems.

They have enough litter boxes that are kept very clean. We have 3 multi level cat trees. We have plenty of access to windows and 3 food bowls and 3 water fountains.

They are all sterilized and well behaved. Aside from the occasion hallway show downs that end quickly with no violence......they dont even piss on anything.

You just have to make sure their cat needs are met.

Some of them get agitated if a strange cat comes up on the deck.. but they just growl and chatter at it through the window.

People that have come in here are always floored I have 12 and they go on about how you cant smell them and they ask tons of questions lol

I;ll video the nightly rumbles in the jungles with all these males outdoors I got fixed and released, they fight like demons, the females fight other females, beats me why I thought it would all stop when they were fixed but nope

Those are ferals, X.

They are not socialized and never will be.

There is a small window during a cats kittenhood where it learns to be cool with humans. If the kitten isnt exposed to humans and grows up.....its a wild animal. And will never be socialized (tamed).

I've trapped two and TNRed them since moving here. They can be pretty dangerous if you dont know what you are doing.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm pretty sure @LotusBud has owned one in the past. They can't all be bad....

I know it's not entirely the same thing, given that the comparison is between animal and human, but don't you lefties condemn others when they lump an entire race of people together and tar them all with the same brush?

I love pit bulls. When you get a good one, and most pits ARE good, they are the smartest, most loving, most loyal, and also funniest dogs on Earth. Period. End of. Don't talk smack about pits to me.

Every single breed of dog has some bad ones. There are more instances of pits hurting people now because now there are just more pits than there are German Shepherds or Dobermans or whatever other dog breed has been known to attack. It's just math, and people are stupid.

Also, pits are really easy to train, so it's easy to train them to be ferocious, if you're that kind of an ass.

I’ve heard a lot of people who have owned them say this…

Pits were too intimidating looking for me to be interested in having one… but it’s not just this breed…

My boyfriend’s pit is so strong that I can’t walk her without being dragged. She is 8 and I’m newer to her, but she also drags his kids… so it’s not just me. She listens to her daddy tho.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lotus is the absolute last person I would expect to have owned a Pit Bull.

She said she was sexually assaulted before.

So yeah I can see her bein the type.

I've no need for dogs like that tho.

I just see em as a means to an end ta save yer own skin.

That time she went to a nudist camp?

Lotus comes across as being highly strung, kinda like an uptight librarian chick, who goes to bed at 9pm every night and regards anyone who drinks lager to be a "yobbo".

Like I said, most definitely not the average Pit Bull owner.

You're just another stupid person. I generally go to bed around 2 to 3am, sometimes later, I don't know what a yobbo is, but I drink wine and hang out with a lot of people who drink wine and lager. I am also trying to find some mushrooms here because I would like to try them. Also ayahuasca. And there is only one thing almost as good as good sex, and that's a really fucking good laugh -- the kind that makes you cry and think you're going to stroke out.

I went to a nude beach, which was kind of fun in and of itself, but when the guy who was in my eye line started jerking off, it kind of made me reconsider the whole idea. We didn't go back.

You are looking to go on a shroom trip or do you just mean regular mushrooms?

Am I reading this right? :LOL3:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
The part I hated most about having cats was emptying the litter tray. I sure don't envy you having to clean up after 12 of the lil fuckers !

I fucking NEVER wanted this many cats. Ever. But here I am....and its work. And money. I'm spending over 200 bucks a month on cat food and cat litter(and that's with getting a deal).

I didnt plan this or do it intentionally. There is a stray problem here and feral colonies. We have been working on getting them TNRed....and a few who were not doing well outside have ended up here in my house and nursed back to health and taken to the vet. And...I've homed several. Probably around 25 cats....mostly kittens from last years kitten season. The last two I had make 27 kittens homed.

So ive accidently became like a cat rescuer. And some have just become part of the family.

Right now I'm leaving it alone regarding the 12 here. Obviously I have my favorites and everyone in the house is attached to some of these. It is what it is. Every cat here is wanted by someone in the house and "claimed".

I get crazy good discounts with the small town vet here because he loves we are doing it. We have a whole relationship with the vet lol. We can even call him directly after hours.

You were always destined to have dat many cat's, long fingernails and a love for supermarket bags for life.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You were always destined to have dat many cat's, long fingernails and a love for supermarket bags for life.

1. Probably true. I've always been a sucker for animals. I also have Ozzy Ozbuns, our lionhead rabbit and two guinea pigs. I didnt pick one or the other... I'm married with a family and still the cat lady. It's awesome. Never limit yourself.

2. I never have long nails. Its impractical. I garden. I'm always doing things with my hands. Sometimes I wear nail polish. I get regular pedis for health and hygiene reasons.....but I never keep germ traps on my hands. Not sure why youd think this?

3. I use reusable cloth bags to shop because I hate using plastic if I can help it. I even have mesh cloth produce bags.

:)

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I use rubber mallets to forge my empirical evidence of what I know, black word-smithed on the Jello anvil of most peeps show and tell here.

I fucking hate cats, they remind me of Elaine Page being gang-gaped by Andrew Lloyd Webber and the Royal Philharmonic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I use rubber mallets to forge my empirical evidence of what I know, forged on the Jello anvil of most peeps show and tell here.

I fucking hate cats, they remind me of Elaine Page being gang-gaped by Andrew Lloyd Webber and the Royal Harmonic.

If you had been sterilized and properly trained, you wouldnt have these problems. And you wouldnt be peeing on everything.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I use rubber mallets to forge my empirical evidence of what I know, forged on the Jello anvil of most peeps show and tell here.

I fucking hate cats, they remind me of Elaine Page being gang-gaped by Andrew Lloyd Webber and the Royal Harmonic.

If you had been sterilized and properly trained,

And in that few words my Big Nosed Kate, you personify yourself and your beliefs to a tee, worth teeing off from.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If you had been sterilized and properly trained,

And in that few words my Big Nosed Kate, you personify yourself and your beliefs to a tee, worth teeing off from.

I think it's more likely you've attached someone to me that I remind you of and you are responding more to THAT.

Someone with germ traps(long nails) who uses plastic.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I've told this story here before.

An acquaintance, his 6-month old son was in his grandma's arms, she was in the laundry room, it was in his backyard, with a 4 ft. wall around it.

The baby started crying and the pitbull jumped the wall and took the kid from the lady arms.

Killed the child almost instantly, it LITERALLY ripped the child's head apart and ate the encephalic mass.

The dog was NEVER trained to attack, it was raised inside the guy's house for most of the time.

The child's cry was what set the animal off.

After that, I have zero trust on the breed. I think it should be prohibited to be bred and the ones that are in existence should be forbidden to go on the streets.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've told this story here before.

An acquaintance, his 6-month old son was in his grandma's arms, she was in the laundry room, it was in his backyard, with a 4 ft. wall around it.

The baby started crying and the pitbull jumped the wall and took the kid from the lady arms.

Killed the child almost instantly, it LITERALLY ripped the child's head apart and ate the encephalic mass.

The dog was NEVER trained to attack, it was raised inside the guy's house for most of the time.

The child's cry was what set the animal off.

After that, I have zero trust on the breed. I think it should be prohibited to be bred and the ones that are in existence should be forbidden to go on the streets.

I totally understand that and I know dog attacks happen.

You dont have to train a dog to attack. They will ALL do that naturally if they are not trained period.

Getting a dog....especailly a high energy breed....and raising it indoors like that? You cant get one and leave it and let it grow up anyway it does. They HAVE to be sterilized and trained to know their place.

I've heard of LABS mauling children. Killing babies.

People should not have dogs if they are not going to take proper care of them because all dogs are potentially dangerous.

The responsibility is on the owner. I know that's a hard pill to swallow if the person meant no harm and just didnt know how to keep a dog....but it's true.

If it's a bully breed the owner HAS to understand what kind of dog this is and train it appropriately because it's like a dangerous weapon if they dont.

That's horrible what happened. Did the owner face consequences? Because that's like manslaughter.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
The me3taphor rings so true, The alt-shite attack anything that's not on a lead, and inevitably leads to bigoted racism with a smidgen of pure white hate thrown in.